I'm Coming

Will You Be My Friend

 

Dear Eun Jae,

I am so happy you replied. Now we'll always be friends. Yes I do get " Kimichi" here our Swedish chef makes them under mom's supervision but they don't taste like Korean kimichi.

Ga eul: Guess what . . . I stood first place in class.

Yi jeong: wow I didn't know you're as sharp as Ga eul in studies. You know, I've been selected as the school's pottery club president. I've also made a new friend named James. I go to pottery club everyday with James. Something strange happened at potter today. While doing pottery I started humming a tune. I will email it to you later.

10 years later.

Ga eul: you're tune is as much of a habit with me as you are. Whenever I'm in my studio painting I hum your tune.

Yi jeong: For me, you're like a habit. Unless I've written to you about everything I can't even go to sleep.

Ga eul: Then start reading "Love Story" it's a wonderful novel.

Y: You know something I only have a 15 year old picture of you and ga eul. I've asked you d=so many times, to at least send me one picture of you.

Ga eul: well ..... Considering what you say ... that you know me so well .... I want to see if you can even recognize me when we're face to face.

Y: oh come on, who needs a picture! I'll recognize you the instant I see you. Your image is in my heart.

Ga eul: Liar.

Yi jeong: we'll soon know who the lair is. I have some good new, I'm coming home. I'm coming back to Korea. I'm going to see you once again. After so many years .... In a way I'll be seeing you for the first time. You must be so beautiful! I'm sure you're still the prettiest and still the most beautiful person.

Ga eul said to herself. That's not me yi jeong, that's someone else .... Someone else ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short but i will update today with a longer chapter hope you like it and please comment !