recognize the heart

Will You Be My Friend

 

Eun jae was at the school gym dancing when ga eul ran in.

Ga eul: eun jae!

Eun jae than turned around.

Ga eul : eun jae his coming back.

Eun jae : who?

Ga eul : yi jeong !

Eun jae : who is yi jeong?

Ga eul and eun jae are walking home and ga eul was explaning every thing.

Eun jae: heat have you done ga eul? Why did you write all those letter in my name?

Ga eul: ok so I was stupid! But now you have to help me. He's here just for 2 weeks. Just 2 weeks you have to pretend you wrote those letters... that's all. Its as simple as that! 

Eun jae: I can't do something so stupid!

Ga eul : eun jae, after all i've done for you? Ever since we were kids... i've always done your homework. Because of me, you've passed every year but you? You can't even do this much for me?

Eun jae: ok ok stop trying to get my sympathy like always and just leave it to me! So tell me, what does this yi jeong look like?

Ga eul: ah ah he is very handsome six feet tall, blue eyes, and...

Eun jae : enough ... let time come. Let's see what this yi jeong is made of.

Weeks later yi jeong and his family is on a plane coming to korea. While at eun jae's house and ga eul's house both girl,s are dreaming about him. The next day eun jae's and ga eul's family are at the airport waiting for yi jeong's family. Eun jae notices yi jeong walking.

Eun jae: that's yi jeong! Not bad. So how long does the act last? 2 weeks? Leave it to me. I'll do as much for you.

Yi jeong: hey uncle cha auntie cha.

Mr.cha: our yi jeong has become so handsome.

All of them laugh at that moment mr.chu and mr.chu come.

Mr.chu: here comes my friend from sweden! Now come on give me a hug.

Then two men hugged

Mr.chu: dear sister- in law .....

Mr.so ; what are you up too....

Mr.chu: just taking a chance.

Yi jeong than turns and notices to girls staring at him and he decides to walk to them. But when he come to them he walked right past ga eul and went to eun jae.

Yi jeong: you must be eun jae, right?

Ga eul than remebers what he said in a letter he wrote to her.

Yi jeong : I,ll recognize you the instant I see you, your image is in my heart.

Ga eul than laughed and walked over to them smiling.when see came yi jeong was talking to eun jae.

Yi jeong: you're even more beautiful than I had imagined you to be.

Eun jae : that I am .... but you,re not too bad yourself mr america.

Yi jeong: America? But ... i'm from sweden

Eun jae : sweden, america ... who cares? And anyway, once i've said it i've said it understand mr. America?

Yi jeong and ga eul than laugh.

Yi jeong: god you are to much.

Yi jeong than turns and sees ga eul.

Yi jeong: hey ga eul!

Ga eul : yah

Yi jeong: wow even you're all grown up too. But I never thought .... eun jae would grow up like this! 

Eun jae: and what did you think about me?

Yi jeong : how do I tell you what i've thought about you?

Eun jae: those who think, don't do and those who do, don't think .... hey mr.chu

Mr.chu: kids! Heat are you doing here? Come on,  let's hurry home. I'm celebrating your return with a party at home.

Eun jae: oh non mr.chu not another boring grown up party.

Mr.chu : oh yes one more.

They all went home and got ready for the part yi jeong wore his best tuxedo and ga eul wore a black dress that touched the ground it looked like the dress made for her because it huge her in all the right places she was also wearing black high heels and had her hair down in big cruls. While eun jae wore a red dress that barley covered her and red high heels and had her hair straight down. Yi jeongthan come down and notice everybody was minglin he saw ga eul and walked to her and stood next to her he was going to talk to her when eun jae came down he was studdened and could not talk all he could do was smirk eun jae than stood in between ga eul and yi jeong.

Mr.cha: I heard when people leave the forget there culture.

Yi jeong : I might of been aboard but my heart was right here.

He then looked to run jae and winked.