Letters

Will You Be My Friend

 

At the airport. The So family is going to Sweden and the Chu family and Cha family are there to say bye. The parents are talking to each other saying bye while the kids are just standing in front of them.

Mr.chu: why would you leave Hyun Sub when your home is here in Korea?

Mr.so: I don't want to leave either but our kids need to learn potter and the person that taught me is in Sweden and said he would like to teach my kids.

Mr.cha: but you can teach them.

Mr.so:  yes I can but I want them to learn more things.

Mr.chu: well have a safe trip and come back fast.

The three father's than shakes hands.

Mrs. Chu: our husbands are so emotional.

Mrs.So: I know they look like they could cry.

Mrs.Cha: we'll it's our faults for marring emotional man.

The three men: we aren't emotional!

The three women: yah yah

Mrs.Cha: even though you are moving let's all still be friends.

Mrs.so: yes let's keep on being friends.

After Yi jeong heard this he pulled Eun Jae away a few meters from them ga eul than followed.

Yi jeong: did you hear our parent's friendship won't end so how will our friendship end.

Ga eul: our friendship will never end.

Yi jeong: Eun Jae you will write to me won't you?

Eun jae: yah yah I will write.

Yi jeong: I will email you regularly.

Eun jae: but I don't have a computer.

Yi jeong: of course

Ga eul: but I have a computer.

Yi jeong:  Exllent  Eun jae just email me using Ga eul's computer.Ga eul you always help me out, you're such a good friend.

Mrs.So: come on son it's it time for the airplane to go.

Yi jeong: bye ga eul. bye Eun jae.

Yi jeong than kissed Eun jae on the cheek and left .A few weeks after he left Yi jeong sent an email and Ga eul and Eun jae are reading it now.

Dear Eun jae,

Sweden is amazing the Drottningholm Palace is so big. We live in Stockholm. We're one of the only Korean family's over here. Most people are Swedish.

Eun jae than stoped reading and lied on ga eul's bed.

Eunjae: this is boring.

Ga eul  than continued to read.

I miss Korea and you. I'm waiting for you to write,

Love Yi jeong.

Eun jae: Yi jeong has really turned into a bore! God! Do I have to sit down and email him now? No way...

GA eul: Eun jae! You Promised him you'd write!

Eun jae: Sure......  I must have ........

Ga eul: you are so mean Yi jeong is so sweet to you even though you are always making Yi jeong miserable.

Eun jae: so now I should sit and email him? ga eul if you so keen, why dobn't you write?

Eun jae than left.Ga eul thought it was a good Idea and started to write.

Dear Yi jeong,

Sweden sounds so exciting, Korea is all the same. I remembered you at lunch today I had you're favorite Kimichi. Do you get Kimichi in Sweden ? Bye for now. I have to do homework.

Lots of love Ga eul.

Ga eul then thought for a few second and erased ga eul and wrote Eun jae's name instead and emailed it off to Yi jeong.