Episode 1 : Back At 1

Forever

  "HongKi da". She calling out his name while running to him. YongHwa scoffed annoyingly looking at their closeness. Sometimes he felt jealous. Cuz the girl that now hugging his best friend was once his 'almost lover'.

  "What the hell are you doing nuuna. You are acting strange. Spill it out. " Kang Min Hyuk who realized how uneasy his leader when looking at ShinHye hugging HongKi, pull them apart. 

  ShinHye pouted her lips and roll her eyes to Hyukkie. She sit next to YongHwa and wave happily to him.

  "Our Yongie look glowing nowadays. Find your cinderella?." She make him blushing. No matter how many times he told himself that ShinHye is his bestfriend but there still some part of him named Lee Shin that dont want to let his GyuWon go.

  "Ohh?. Nothing big. Its been a long time i didnt see you. You look pretty amazing. " HongKi find it interesting to see the cold YongHwa stuttered because of a weird girl. YongHwa look away when he saw HongKi smirked at him. 

  "Youuu, Go MiNam. Who let you sit next to ShinWoo?. " GeunSeuk who just arrive pull her from YongHwa and push her to sit next to him.

  "Oppa. Pabo yah. " ShinHye hit his arms and laugh. GeunSeuk look at YongHwa and winked. He saw everything, start from YongHwa look jealous till he was blushing. He mouthed something, you owed me one. YongHwa smile brightly to him.

  JongHyun and JungShin arrive not later after that. JungShin who act cold with ShinHye on screen waved happily when he saw her there. Hyunnie as usual act formal with her, make the rest burst into laughter.

  While ShinHye busy with her grill meat, HongKi look at YongHwa then GeunSeuk. There something wrong with their girl. Something is bothering her. Her sparkling eyes look lil gloomy. GeunSeuk signal HongKi to ask her but HongKi want YongHwa to ask her. JungShin who caught them act weird look at three of them. Before look at Hyukkie and Hyunnie.

  "Wae?. " She ask them. She know they acting strangely with their eyes eyeing on her with their lips lil apart like trying to say something. All of them look away, some clear their throat. Some play with their phone.

  Sukkie click his tongue and exhaled sharply. He cupped her face to look into his eyes. ShinHye look shock with the sudden skinship. But with that one look, she let him read her mind. Something is bothering her.

  "Oppaaaa. I got new project. " She finally say something. She bit her lower lip and look down. 

  "The heirs. "  ShinHye look up to find his eyes. She so surprised that he know about it. Sukkie poke her forehead, laugh softly looking at her dumbfounded face.

  "Sequel of The heirs?. " Hyukkie cant believe his ears. It cant be. How come he didnt know anything about it. 

  "How come?. I just talk to Soo Jung today. "  All eyes set on him, like saying you better come up with good explanation. Hyukkie scratch his non itchy nose. 

  "Then what is the problem?. Your ex boyfriend will be the lead again and your current boyfriend dont like the idea?. Or you have something with your ex?. " Said HongKi. He dont like the idea that the other guy still have some effect to her. Didnt she the one that said she already moved on and now she only love JongSuk.

  "No. Its not like that. You know im kinda ..."

  "Easy to attracted to your partner?. Like you attracted to me during You Are Beautiful?. You already moved on. And now you and me still hangout together, like nothing happened before. " Sukkie quickly cut in. He dont want she to felt that there is something special about him that make him different from the rest. Most important is he not the right guy.

  "Nuuna. Dont worry. Remember you took almost a year to get close again with YongHwa hyung without feeling awkward. Its not that bad. " JungShin voice out his opinion, make the rest dumbfounded. How can he say that infront of both of them. Yes, both are moved on but still there something unsettle between them.

  "Eat. Dont say anything. " Hyunnie feed him with the grilled meat and roll his eyes to him. Hyukkie smirk to him, like saying you are dead meat. JungShin bit his lips trying to get the message. 

  "I dont see any problem here. You are dating Pretty Lee and he dating nation first love. What are you waiting for?." YongHwa pointed out his opinion. Even he dont like the idea that she going to work together with him twice. Its really dangerous. He knew it.

  "What pretty Lee?. Yahh Jung YongHwa. Dont tell me that you like boy. " GeunSeuk laugh looking at HongKi reaction. ShinHye just shake her head looking at YongHwa who playfully tease HongKi like he want to hugs him.

  "Pabo. Both of you should find girlfriend. So childish. " Said ShinHye. HongKi just flashes his naughty smile.

  Is YongHwa really give up on her?. HongKi doubt about it. The way he look at her, full of admiration, full of love. He just holding himself from destroy their friendship. And he really sure, one day this guy will give his best to have her in his arms. HongKi nudge his stomach and laugh meaningfully. 

  All of them know there is something between ShinHye and YongHwa. Even ShinHye put him in friendzone but everyone noticed that she treat him more special than the other male friend. And YongHwa keep repeat that his former wife not in his dream wife list. He like someone who good in making pancake. He even have this line as his lyrics in one of his song.

  "Just accept the offer. Both of you are over right?. " Sukkie's voice get back their attention. ShinHye look hesitate, dont know if this will be a good opportunity or not.

  She didnt say anything, just chewing her food slowly. And then, she noticed someone was looking at her before leave that place with a girl next to that person.

  Is her eyes play a trick on her?.

~~~

 

  "Park ShinHye and Lee JongSuk spotted having romantic dinner"

  He throw his Ipad and exhaled sharply. Having romantic dinner his . He tried to calm himself before he run to her apartment and make scene there. Denied being in a relationship but keep seeing each other?. Is she trying to make her fans upset?.

  "What is this?. Omoo.  Eomma. Your son stalk on Shin". He tried to get back his Ipad but his sister was faster than him. She run to the kitchen where their mum were busy cooking.

  "Ohh. Shin look very pretty nowadays. Must be really happy with Lee JongSuk. They look good together. " Lee JunKyung said it loudly to make him mad. Looking at his mood just now, its obvious that her brother was really jealous. 

  "They do look good together. She wear the bracelet that I give to her. " Mrs Lee take a look at her picture and confirm the bracelet is the gift from her. 

  Bracelet?. What bracelet?. MinHo walk to the kitchen and stand beside his mother. He look closely at the bracelet. When did his mother give bracelet to her. 

  "Didn't this bracelet Eomma buy for Eunnie?. Did she come to our house?. " He recognized the bracelet on her wrist. The one that his mother asked him to bought for his sister. How come it can be with ShinHye?. There is only one explanation. ShinHye came to their house. 

  "ShinHye came here?. " Lee JunKyung look surprise too. She looks at her mother who smile happily. Then she remember something. The kimchi and the honey. 

  "Eomma. The kimchi is from her right. And that honey too. Looks like she not coming by herself. Daebak. Her mother come along right. Its like the in law reunion. " MinHo still trying to digest their conversation. What kimchi and honey that they are talking about. What the in law reunion. Don't tell him that her mom also come to visit his mother.

  "Wae?. It just meeting of two old friend. Nothing much. I missed her, so I'm calling her mum. I didn't expect them to visit me. She came last week with her mother. And she said she dating Lee JongSuk now. " She was upset about it but what can she do when her own son also dating another famous singer. It's their choice. She cant force them to date each other just because she really like ShinHye. 

  "They came and you didn't say anything. Eomma, you should tell me. " He  didn't expect that his ex girlfriend will come to visit his mother. He ignored the way his sister looking at him with that smirk. So what if he want to see her. 

  He tried to see her face to face few times but seem like she want to avoid him. She refused to see him. She don't want Soo Ji to get the wrong idea if reporter caught them. 

  "You look ugly with that face. I thought you know her more than anyone. ShinHye don't want to hurt others feeling. And why you look like you must see her or you going to die. Isn't you the one that want to explore Paris with your girl?. " JunKyung glared at her brother. Did he expect ShinHye to be just fine with the Paris love story. 

  "Why you want to see her when you going to see her soon?. Help eomma prepare the table. You should bring Soo Ji for dinner together. Is she fine?. She never call me and i think she was busy." Mrs Lee know his son still have a thing with her. But she dont want to think too much since both of them found their new partner. 

  Meet her soon?. Whats that mean?. She coming again to their house today?. He straighten his body and feel electricity through his whole body. Mrs Lee laugh looking at his nervous expression. She still have the same effect to him.

  "Eomma. " MinHo whining when he realized his mother only teasing him. JunKyung can see how much this stupid boy want to see her.

  "Wae?. Missing her?. " JunKyung poke his left waist make him lil jump. Did he missed her?. Maybe. Or maybe because its been a long time he hadnt meet her, so he want to see her.

  "Pabo. Why did you let her go if you still feel the same old feeling. Aishhhh. You should go to living hall. We need some space to cook here. " JunKyung push him away from the kitchen. MinHo pouted his lips and walk away.

  He never want to let her go. But he dont have any choice. Their relationship make her suffocated. Their love make her suffered. MinHo sit on the sofa , think about her. Will she accept the offer?. Cuz if she did, she actually make him want to fight again.

 ~~~~~

 

  "Hyung." MinHyuk tapped his leader shoulder to get his attention. He look lost in his own small world. YongHwa look up to see his face.

  His eyes caught something in YongHwa's palm. Is that their promise ring?. He know something is bothering him. Not something but someone. Someone who really important to him. YongHwa put his hand inside his pocket when he realized that MinHyuk eyes glued at it.

  "Wae?. Are you worried that eunnie will accept the offer?. " He not only woried about it. He worried that she might get hurt. Too many what if can happen and he dont want to say it one by one.

  Why the fans wont let them date peacefully?. He feel so suffocated without her. Feel suffered looking at her with another guy. Why the fans cant understand their feeling?. Is this the price he have to pay for being famous?. If yes, he want to buy his love and give back his popularity.

  "Shin might look very matured but we all know how childish she was. She care too much and get hurt too much. " His hyung was right, she care too much. Thats the reason why she never want to let YongHwa out from her friendzone. She dont want anyone to get hurt especially their fans. But in the end, the fans are the one that hurt her the most.

  He remember how mad YongHwa was when goguma fans bashed ShinHye and her fans. They even make the boice annoyed for keep dragging his former wife everytime CnBlue have new song. After the program, they did met each other for few times but with their group member too. There is nothing special between them. 

  "She always want to make people happy and forget her own happiness. I should say no when she want to keep the relationship back to friendship. But when i saw the sadness in her eyes, i need to let her go. " After giving flower on stage relationship, they become more close. Attended secret dinner at her parents restaurant and secret lunch at their studio. But stupid reporters make stupid rumours. 

  "You still love her. " MinHyuk was right. She still the one. Even now she already dating Lee JongSuk, he still think there is something that make he believe its not real. Their relationship is real but not feeling.

  He want to have the same chance with JongSuk. He want to have few date with her. But can their fans accept them?. He really scared that ShinHye will get hurt again by him. She too precious to get hurt. Thats why he promised himself to be patience. One day, they will be together again.

  "I never stop love her. She always here, in my heart. I should work harder to keep the relationship. But i dont want to see her hurt again and again. When she said she dating JongSuk, i feel my world stop spinning. Everything fall and broken. I want to fight for her. " Both of them just look at each others. Sometimes no word needed to make someone calm. MinHyuk tapped his hyung thigh. He know the feeling of want someone like crazy but cant do anything.

  "Hmmm. Where is JongHyun and JungShin?. " Before MinHyuk can answer, both of them slowly out from their hiding place. They was there, hiding behind the sofa, listen to their conversation.

  "Hyung, we already here when you come and make a phone call. We want to show ourself but then the conversation make us stop. Hyung, you still love eunnie?. " MinHyuk burst into laughter looking at how confused JungShin was. And he can see JongHyun try to keep his pokerface. Try not to smile like a fool infront of their leader.

  "Lee JungShin. " YongHwa called his name between his gritted teeth. JungShin push JongHyun to be infront of him before runaway from the room. He ran as fast as he can. His leader serious face make his heart going to explode in anytime.

  JongHyun look at YongHwa with gotcha look. He know YongHwa only pretend that he is okay when ShinHye told them she dating JongSuk. There is something that he want to tell but he cant. And he silently pray that this time his leader grab the opportunity.

~~~~~~~

  Sometimes, its better to let someone go and see that person cry rather than keep them but killing them silently. He not regret that he didnt make her stay. Looking at how succesful her now, make part of him glad that he choose to hurt her for her own good.

  Both of them like the same girl. And he can see that the girl like him not his best friend. Its complicated and that time he want to focus on his career. So he silently send signal that she only his sweet little sister.

  "Adeul. ShinHye called eomma today. She said she met you few days ago. " Mrs Jang put a cup of tea infront of her son who look gloomy. She know his son very well. Love problem again.

  "Why?. The more you see her, the old feeling come back to haunt you again?. Isnt she dating Lee JongSuk now?. " GeunSeuk sipped his tea and sigh slowly. His mother can read his mind like reading a book. Always get it right.

  "ShinHye is really nice girl. Eomma like her so much. You are my son. And i know our feeling is mutual. Sweet girl like her, who dont like her?. She is a wife and mother material. She can cook. She smart and very good manners. She know how to get along with people. She have some aura that when you with her, you feel really comfortable. She very loveable person. " She always want her as her daughter in law. She has everything that every mother in law want in their daughter in law. 

  "But eomma also want to see you happy. Want to see her happy. Love is something special. You still in love even you not together. Like you and her. Its in your hand. Take a step forward and be the man. Or take one step backward and let her find her own happiness. " GeunSeuk can feel his heart in aching with the word let her find her own happiness. He did let her go once for her own happiness. But did he feel the same?.

  He felt useless when it was YongHwa that hugging her instead of him when she get into accident. He felt dying inside when she said she dating Lee MinHo. And now, her dating scandal was all over country. Not enough evidence but still her dating scandal attract attention.

  Hallyu star dating hallyu star. It a big risks. But she succesfully managed it. If he choose to try, maybe they still dating. Why he choose to give up back then. He should fight for her.

  "Adeul. Dont overthinking. Everything happen for a reason. Stop wondering why. Why i did that. Why me. Or why her. God know what the best for you. " Mrs Jang smile to her son. GeunSeuk hugged her shoulder and pinch his mother cheek softly.

  "Is everything okay with your career. Be careful. Eomma read about hallyu queen spotted together with her ex Co Star. I think the story is about you and ShinHye. They even wrote that the hallyu star make a comeback after tax controversy. Just makesure no more scandal. " His mum not the first want tell him about it. HongKi texted him about the story. He said ShinHye dont have problem with it.

  "She is fine with the story. I hope this year going to be a good year for me. Eomma, why you like ShinHye so much. She not the only one that i bring to see you. But you seem to really like her. " Mrs Jang look back at her son. Yes, there was another girl that he bring to meet her. Its not like she dont like the another girl. But ShinHye just her only favourite.

  "Adeul. She is very nice girl. Eomma like her too. Then let eomma ask you one question. She is pretty, famous and your dream girl. But why you didnt date her?. " The question make him shiver. Why he didnt date her?. She is his type. Long hairs with sweet soft face. Very easy to like her. But why he didnt date her?.

  "Im not ready for a serious relationship. " He said but he doubt his answer. He not young anymore. Furthermore, he need someone by his side. To care and love him, like someone did to him before. Is everything too late?.

  "You look hesitate, adeul. Dont think much. Eomma going to prepare for our dinner now. I watch again your old program. She look food together with the idol guy. What is his name?. Taec? Tae?. She really can cook well. Lucky JongSuk. " GeunSeuk pouted his lips. He dont like that idol look interested with her. No matter it was on script or not.

  ShinHye is like a flower surrounded by bees. And for sure, he one of the bees. He shouldnt let her go. And now he regretted everything.

~~~~~~

   "Wassup?."

  He throw his car key on the table and look at his bestfriend who stand near the window. Looks like he already know about it. And for sure, he doesnt look like he okay with it.

  "You. Kim Woo Bin. Why didnt you tell me earlier?. Im so shocked when she tell me about it. Damn. Another project with him doesnt sound so good to me. I think im going crazy now." Lee JongSuk look really piss off. WooBin laugh looking at his reaction.

  "How old are you now?. You look like a  teenager who fall in love for the first time. So what if she going to work again with hyung. Hyung not single. He is currently dating nation first love. And both of you are in stable relationship. Unless you want to say something that i didnt know yet. Like both of you still in get to know each other stage. " JongSuk exhaled sharply and didnt say anything. WooBin straighten his body and look at him closely. Is he predict the right thing?.

  "Oh my god. Both of you still not pass that stage?. Damn. Are you kidding me?. I thought you said everything going very well. Dont tell me she still keep you in waiting zone. She said yes but still say no?. " Park ShinHye is really something. She make his bff act like a teen in love. This is not his first time dating an actress. But for sure, this time he really in love.

  "Its not like date. We are officially dating each other. But there is something that i cant explain. I just feel uncomfortable to see her work again with him. You know they have something in past." Its not like he didnt trust her. He just dont trust that another guy. He know and he realized that the other guy still not over her completely. 

  "Your point is ?." WooBin throw a question to him. He didnt see any problem. ShinHye dating him and MinHo Hyung dating Soo Ji. So what is the problem now?.

  "My point is i dont feel comfortable to see my girl working with her ex boyfriend again. You work with her before. And you can see how easy for a guy to fall in love with her. You once admitted to me you kinda attracted yo her. And if she not dating him that time, you already try your luck. " JongSuk smirk at shy WooBin. WooBin touch his eyebrow and look away. He did attracted to her. Her lovely personality make it easy to like her.

  "You should trust her. She not.."

  "I dont trust him." He cut his word before he can finish it. He dont like the idea that she going to work with him more than a month. Anything can happen during that time. He might break up with Soo Ji. Or their relationship face some problem.

  "I love her so much." He close his eyes and inhaled deeply. WooBin didnt say anything. He can see how much his friend love her. Its really amazing to witness how deeply in love his friend now. And if this is just scene in a drama, the audience can feel his love for her. Maybe it can reach the highest rating in history.

  "JongSuk. You should get married today. Your words give me goosebump." WooBin hold his stomach and laugh. JongSuk throw the small cushion directly hit his face.

  "Did you accept the role?." His question make him uncomfortable. This is the reason why he dont want to tell him. First, he didnt accept it cuz he already assigned to another project. Second, the one that replace him going to make him feel worse.

  WooBin take his keys and wears his jacket. He look at JongSuk and smile. JongSuk raise his eyebrows asking where he going. WooBin patted his shoulder and wink. He need to leave before this guy get mad.

  Few minutes later his phone vibrates. One message from WB. Did he left something here?. Once he opened, the message he can feel his heart stop beating. He read the text again to make sure he read the right message. 

  From : WB

  -Sorry. I have to reject the role. That's the reason why I didn't talk about it with you. And I don't think you will like the person that going to replace me.

 

**************

 

Hello chingusssss 

Happy chinese new year.

Sorry for the late update.

Saranghae.

Xoxo.