Forever

Forever

   She inhaled a deep breath and look back to her manager. Can she do this?. Past is past but memories stay forever in her life. Another project with him?. Cha EunSang going to meet Kim Tan again. This is unbelieveable. Another sequel?.

  This is bad. She still remember the young Kim Tan kissed young EunSang like he going to eat her alive. The closet kiss that become hot topic for almost a year. If young Kim Tan is really dangerous, how EunSang going to handle the matured Kim Tan?.

  "Wae?." Her manager ask her when he saw her shook her head and stomp her feet. ShinHye look at him with shy smile. More to silly smile.

  "You dont like this project?. They want you. They said there wont be any sequel unless the lead say yes. Since MinHo already agreed, they hope you will say yes too. " ShinHye's eyes grew bigger once she heard about it. MinHo Oppa agreed?. Daebak!. Daebak!!. 

  "You look surprised. Dont tell me you still have feeling toward him. Even the Dispatch reveal his dating story first but you are the one that dating first. You was lucky they didnt have enough evidence. And he got no way to run, so he admitted. " The smirk on her manager face make her gulp hard. He was wrong and right. Its not because she still have feeling for him but she feel awkward to act with her ex. And he was right that she was lucky that dispatch dont have strong evidences.

  "You should be feel thankful cuz he actually want to save your career. If he didnt pretend that he didnt know dispatch was tailing him, i think you are the one that in trouble now. His career become lil slower. Cuz the netizen blamed him for hurting you. In reality we know who hurt who. Take this opportunity to boost again his career. Your boyfriend already gained popularity in China. Take this to silently thank him. " He patted her shoulder softly and leave her with a smile. She need space and he more than sure she will make the right decision.

 

 

~~~Chinguuuuu. Want more?. Hehe~~~