play-mates

what did we do?!

when gongchan and his grandma got back to the house gongchan ran for the door, " Mr. Chan you get your behine back over here and help me with these bags." gongchan stopped and turned around and walked back to his grandma and grabbed one of the bags she was holding. walking back to the house gongchan thought to himself " god i hope she doesn't go to that room, i wonder where the key might be, man i really wanna know what's behind that door." his thoughts were cut short when he heard his gran's voice, " boy open the door i needs to get to the kitchen so i can cook up this meat. i got a good deal on it we might have some kim bop tonight." gongchan did as asked and opened the door for his Gran than they pasted through the living room gongchan eyed the picture as they passed by it. once they hit the kitchen gongchan set the the bag down on the table and jetted for the stairs, but just as his foot touched the first step there was a knock at the door, " gongchan! get the door." gongchan sighed as he turned a way from his adventure and to the door. opening it only to see it was the same girl he had just met at the market place.

" hi, i hope this isn't weird, but i followed you home." she smiled nervously.

" uh, no it's fine i just-" gongchan's mother interrupted,

" gongchan whose at the door?!"  she shouts from the kitchen.

" it's just a friend i met at the market." gongchan repays. than all they could hear is a big rumbling sound come form the kitchen into the living room until they saw gongchan's grandma out of breath standing at the door. " well Chan you didn't tell me you met someone. oh and she looks very pretty. Chan you have almost as good a tease as your father." she says while nudging Chan on the arm.

" Gran... it's not like that." gongchan said embarrassed

" well Chan why you still sitting here at the door invite her in, and you two can go up stairs and play some." gongchan opened the door wider and allowed the young girl in once she stepped in she, she scammed he surrounding she smiled and said, " what should we do first." gongchan scratched the back of his head and said, " well i was going to go up stairs and look at something, but -"

" let's do it together!"  she said excitedly.

"ok, well i guess we're going to go up stairs." gongchan's grandma smiled at them both,

"well, i guess I'll make an  extra plate for our new guest." with that being said gongchan knew she was going to be here awhile. they ran upstairs together and gongchan took her to an empty room, but before he could open the door she saw the other room with the door slightly cracked open

"hey gongchan, what's that room over there?"

"oh, that's just an empty room." 

"lets go in it!" gongchan was getting worried of  her curiosity. this play date wasn't one gongchan would walk out alive from.