Disaster

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before we start, I would like to apologize for making you all wait for almost 4 years. I became really busy with school that time and I was a graduating student, so, you really can't blame me. I have to prioritize my studies first plus, I was preparing myself to study abroad after I graduate. Anyway, I'm going to update this fic and as much as possible, I am going to update this whenever I am free (I'm currently a 2nd Year Nursing student). Thank you for waiting patiently for this story. Please always take care!

I AM THIRSTY FOR SOOSIC FICS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's POV

As soon as Yuri and I arrived here at the mall, I immediately sent Taeyeon and Tiffany a text, asking where they are. Honestly, I did not feel like going out especially knowing that my sister and Jessica are here too. Psh, Jessica. It is obvious that she does not like me but why is she still letting me court her? Perharps she feels something for me too? Maybe just a little? Well, who am I kidding? She is head over heels for my sister. It has always been Summer, what's new?

"Sooyoung" I felt a hand intertwined with mine. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Yuri. I just met this girl today but I feel like I have known her ever since I was young. On the way here at the mall, we kinda get to know each other. The basics.

I squeezed her hand in mine and let out a reassuring smile, "I'm fine, Yuri-ah."

"I just met you now but I can feel how tensed you are." She let out a giggle while happily swinging our arms. I know that she is trying to lighten up my mood.

I let out a small whine and stopped walking, making her look at me in curiousity. I then signalled for her to come closer which she obediently complied to. I wasted no time and move my face closer to hers-- I can already see the pinkish tinge on her cheeks. Cute. 

"Just admit that you want to spend more time with me, Jagiya" I whispered before winking at her and letting out a laugh.

After processing what I did, she immediately slapped my arms, twice, earning a groan from me.

"Not funny. You know, I can just leave you any minute and not help you with your childish plan." She said, rolling her eyes and letting out a huff.

I chuckled at the act and gently pinched her cheeks to which she tried to swat my hands. "I'm kidding, alright? I am just trying to loosen up. It really is hard for me to see my sister and the girl that I am supposedly courting, flirt in front of me."

She sent me a sad smile and was about to say something when I felt someone hug me from the back. Making me let out a squeal.

"SYOUNG"

"YAH"

"Taeyeon unnie, you are going to give my sister a heart attack."

I heard my friends burst out laughing and I quickly recover from the shock, I immediatey turn around and glare at the small girl in front of me before pinching her ears.

"YOU MIDGET"

"YAH"

"Oh boy. This is going to take forever to stop." Tiffany said unamused. "Taetae, stop it".

"But she called me a midget!"

"It's because you are, babe."

"PPANY!"

I let out a triumphant smile because Tiffany decided to take my side, but it  was immediately turned into a frown when I caught a glimpse of Summer holding Jessica's hand. Great way to turn my mood upside down. Before I get to walk out from the scene, I felt a hand squeezing mine. I look at the person who held my hand with a stoic face but when I realized that it was Yuri, I let out a small smile and squeezed her hand back.

"We were trying to contact you, Youngie, but you were not answering." Summer spoke in a stern voice. "I was worried that something happened to you."

"Sorry for making you worry, Summer unnie, but I assure you that I am fine. I did not notice that you were contacting me because Yuri was distracting me." I snickered. Yuri let out a cute gasp before letting out a pout, making me coo at the site.

"You're always blaming me, jagiya." it was my turn to let out a gasp; plus, I heard my friends gasp too. Did she just call me--

"Jagiya?"

My head immediately turned at the person who asked that. It was Jessica, I stared at her in shock. She was just wearing this blank face but it was obvious that she wanted answers too. From my peripheral view, I saw how Taeyeon and Tiffany were trying to hold back their laughter while my sister has this unreadable expression on her face.

"Yes. Sooyoungie is my jagiya." Yuri's aura definitely changed. The Yuri that I am seeing now is exuding with charisma, confidence, and iness. "Got any problem with that?" She asked Jessica with a sly smirk on her face

Jessica cleared and let go of my sister's hand. "Actually, yeah. I have a problem with it." She said while looking at me. "Do you know that she is courting me, Yuri-ssi? Your "girlfriend" is cheating on you. How amazing is that, ha?" Jessica let out a slow clap before faking a laugh.

I was about to defend myself when I felt a rough hand land on my cheek, making me stumble.

"SOOYOUNG" Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri yelled, running towards me to check if I was okay; helping me out.

I held up my hand and touched my right cheek, tears were threatening to fall because I was shocked at what happened. I looked up an saw my sister. She was fuming with anger and was about to take a step closer to me but Jessica stopped her from doing so.

"How dare you toy with other people's heart, Sooyoung." Summer said in a cold tone. "Dad and mom would be disappointed."

Upon hearing what my sister said, I let out a scoff. Of course, they would be disappointed at me. They were never proud at me in the first place. I did not bother answering my sister and instead turned my back at her. I want to get out of here.

"Answer me, Choi Sooyoung."

"With all due respect, Summer-ssi. Sooyoung and I would be leaving." Yuri replied harshly, before looking at Jessica. "To answer your question, Sooyoung is not my girlfriend yet. She told me stories about you and how you always seem to reject her. Why do you even care if we call each other "jagiya"? It's not like you're her girlfriend." What Yuri said caught my attention and I slightly turn my head to look at Jessica's reaction. She seemed taken aback by what Yuri said. I waited for her to answer but it seems like she won't be doing it anytime soon since she intertwined her hand with my sister.

"Let's go, Jagiya." I sternly said before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter