Questions

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer's POV


"I'm Kwon Yuri, nice to meet you!" The girl said as she cling on my sister's left arm. I looked at Sooyoung and noticed how uncomfortable she is. What the hell is going on? 


I disappointedly looked at my sister and cleared my throat, getting their attention.


"Nice to meet you, too, Yuri. I'm Choi Summer." I offered my hand for a hand shake and she gladly took it. "Sooyoung's twin sister." I smiled at Yuri. She just nod her head and smiled at me. I looked at my side and saw Jessica glaring at Sooyoung. I was quite taken a back from Jessica's actions. I shook my head and leaned in closer to her.


"Uhm, Jess?" I whispered at her. She quickly looked away from Sooyoung and looked at me. She cutely smile at me and held my hand. "Introduce yourself, princess." I chuckled, she blushed and shyly looked away from me.


"I'm Jung Jessica" I felt her squeeze my hand. "Summer's future girlfriend." I instantly looked at Jessica with a shocked expression on my face. She was looking at me with love and admiration on her eyes. I blushed and quickly look away. She just giggled and kissed my cheek. My eyes landed at Sooyoung, she didn't even react or what. Usually, she will frown or even pinch my arm. But today, it's different. She just looked at us with her bored expression. 


I snapped out at my thoughts as Yuri started to speak. "Oh, you are THE Jessica Jung. I heard a lot about you from Sooyoung. Nice to meet you." Yuri smirked and nudged Sooyoung. 


"Oh, really? What did she say?" Jessica asked curiously. I was also curious, so, I listened to what will Yuri say.


"That you are Summer's girlfriend." I choked on my own saliva as soon as I heard Yuri say that. I looked at Jessica, she was blushing. Tiffany was trying hard not to squeal. While Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were just standing there awkwardly. Sooyoung just blankly stared at us and wrapped her left arm around Yuri's waist, pulling her closer.


Taeyeon cleared , getting our attention. "Well, uhm, I'm Kim Taeyeon" She awkwardly smiled. Yuri just smiled at her and looked at the girl who was smiling brightly beside her.


"I'm Tiffany Hwang! Nice to meet you, Yuri!" Tiffany beamed and hugged Yuri. 


"YAH! SHE'S MINE!" Sooyoung suddenly pulled Yuri away from Tiffany, wrapping her arms around Yuri's waist, pulling her closer. Yuri blushed at what my sister did. I looked at Jessica and her bestfriend. Both of them have different reactions. Jessica was frowning while Hyoyeon was smirking. What?


"Jeez! She's all yours Choi Shikshin!" Tiffany playfully rolled her eyes and cling on Taeyeon's right arm. Taeyeon just chuckled and kissed Tiffany's cheek.


Sooyoung just hissed while Yuri was still looking away, blushing.


"As much as I want all of us to be close. We need to get going. It's getting late." Hyoyeon said, breaking the awkward silence.


"It was nice meeting you, Yuri. See you when I see you!" Tiffany said and laughed at her own joke. Taeyeon face palmed and just bowed at Yuri. 


Tiffany was about to go when she suddenly stopped and looked at me. "Tss. Choi Summer! You're coming with us! Dinner date, remember?" 


"Eh? But I don't have a date" 


"Why don't you ask Jessica, unnie?" Sooyoung said in a flat tone. Jessica quickly looked at Sooyoung with wide eyes. 


"What about our date?" Jessica asked. I was a bit hurt with what Jessica said. "OMG! YES!" She squealed.


"I have a date with Yuri, so, yeah." Sooyoung just shrugged her shoulders. "Enjoy your dinner date, guys!" Yuri said, still holding my sister's hand. "Let's go, KimH!" Sooyoung said. The three of them bid good bye to us and left.


What is really going on here? So, my sister is not courting Jessica anymore? Does Sooyoung love Yuri? How did all of this happen? When did they meet? A while ago, Sooyoung was deeply in love with Jessica and now? She's treating Jessica like they're just strangers. 


I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt someone hugging me from behind. I looked at the person and quickly smiled. "What's wrong, Jess?" She glared at me and pouted.


"Tss. Aren't you excited for our date later?" She asked while pouting. I just chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I am excited! Tss!"


"Are you even coming with us?" Tiffany impatiently asked us. Jessica rolled her eyes and sighed.


"We are coming with you, guys! Gosh! Stop ruining my moment with Summer!" She whined


We just laughed at her and decided to leave.


Jessica's POV


I was waiting for Summer to pick me up when I suddenly remembered what happened a while ago. It keeps on bugging me. This is the first time that Choi So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter