Healing Time – D

Question the Stars

Even boxing a sandbag didn’t do the trick.

Baekho was still full of energy and he didn’t know where to put it. Was he even angry? And if so, at what? The Japanese facility at which they were staying had a less well equipped training chamber than the headquarters. No surprise there, but he if he couldn’t get exhausted by working out what else was there to do?

With heavy breath and drenched in sweat he made his way to the showers.

It turned out taking a half hour shower didn’t help either.

 

***

 

[Mature content for the rest of the chapter. Really graphic. Proceed at your own risk.]

Even though the compound was small, it had a confusing layout. Which room was his? Whatever, he’d have to try doors to find it. Maybe a round of sleep would somehow keep him from feeling like a whistling teakettle.

He opened the first door and found himself looking upon Ren’s uncovered behind. The boy was standing at the edge of the bed and was – quite evidently – f***ing whoever was on their back on the mattress.

Ren turned his head around, not particularly alarmed. And not slowing down.

Baekho was about to leave when he heard the moans of the person on the bed increase. It was unmistakably Nuest’s leader. Well, a few things made sense now.

“Harder!” Junior demanded.

Baekho had never seen himself as the kind of guy who f***ed other guys. Ren was pretty and maybe he wouldn’t have said no to that, but he tended not to think about it. Junior’s voice, though, caused a stir in his pants.

The leader’s voice was always a bit sensual – so high that it could have been effeminate, but with a raspy, coarse quality that gave it masculine dominance. Hearing that same voice crack with less and less coherent groans approaching ... that made the white tiger’s blood shoot south.

Ren smiled a twisted smile at him and turned back to his lover. Ren stopped f***ing, broadened his stance on the floor and resumed with a vigor and pace that was almost brutal. For a moment Baekho was worried Junior’s insides would be shaken into disarray, with his heart ending up in his stomach and vice versa.

The sound of flesh on flesh slamming together in a fierce rhythm finally turned Baekho’s semi hard-on into a full , impossible to hide in his baggy sweatpants.

That was it. That was how he could blow some steam. He had to get off.

Hesitating only a split second, Baekho shoved his hand into his pants and began rubbing the skin of his tool until it went from hard to hard – the pressure from within making it almost ache.

At least, he figured, he should close the door. He took a step into the room and shut the door quietly behind him, not letting go of . With his other hand freed up, he cupped his balls.

Junior’s moans were whiny screams now, wavering as his body was rocked. Baekho saw that there were nebulous pink Conmotes tying the leader up, holding his knees bent and his legs high above his head.

Ren and Junior were holding hands over the group leader’s abs. Not in the cute way – Ren’s s would have pushed Junior away from the edge otherwise. Their slender arms were flexed, making their vein and tendons pop.

They were both loud when they came. Junior’s d*ck twitched as if it had a mind of its own and sprayed four loads that distributed his come across his chest in thick spurts. The boy arched his back up and gripped the mattress, breathless and flexing every muscle in his lithe body.

It was evident that Ren came simultaneously, kicked over the brink by Junior’s sphincter clenching from .

The thin, pink constructs vanished and Ren collapsed onto the boy he had so thoroughly devastated. They shared a sloppy kiss until Junior shoved his partner to the side and sat up with a shocked expression.

It was apparent that Junior hadn’t known about having an audience.

“Um… hi?” Baekho said, his hands both in his pants, his tool poking the fabric where a wet spot had formed at the tip of the tent.

As Junior only looked back and forth between him and Ren, who as visibly unconcerned with the situation, quietly chuckling to himself, Baekho felt the need to explain his presence.

“I… I was looking for my room.”

“Well,” Junior said, his voice still rough from screaming earlier. “This isn’t it.”

“Yeah. But… Ren didn’t seem to mind me watching and I thought you’d- Wait! Shouldn’t you have known I would come in before I even opened the door?”

“I was kind of distracted you know. ing and such.”

“Right. I… guess I’ll be going then.”

He turned around and was immediately assaulted by a golden rope-like arm, slinging itself around his neck. A new Conmote. The pretty empath had dropped into a chair and sprawled with his legs spread.

“Not so fast, tiger boy. You’ve seen the goods, it’s only fair to reciprocate.”

If there was even a small chance Ren was suggesting what Baekho hoped he was suggesting… well, there was no way the boy would miss out on that opportunity.

He took one very important step. It was a literal step through space, but also a jump into Twi and immediately back out. This not only freed him from the strangling arm – whichever emotion it was made from – but also his clothes.

He could bring things into Twi that he was touching. But he didn’t have to. A small pile of clothing dropped to the ground behind the fully Baekho as he reappeared.

In the chair, Ren looked impressed. On the bed, Junior looked confused.

Baekho flexed his muscles. If he was going to show off his body he was going to do it properly. He didn’t spend hours a day tiring himself out in the weight room without results.

“Nice,” Ren said, “but let’s see that in action. Junior, what position did we want to try next?”

“What? Wait,” the come covered boy said, “I haven’t agreed to anything yet.”

“I’m pimping you out.”

What?”

Ren pointed at himself. “Empath here. Not sure why you’re denying it, but you’re about as as it gets. I was thinking we should record our s*x, but watching it live would be even better. Baekho needs to get off. And I want a front row seat.”

At that point Baekho decided that if Junior could take a look into the future to see what was going to happen, then he might as well make it happen without further delay.

The tiger rushed forward and pounced onto the bed, tackling his victim. Junior knew what was coming so he didn’t flinch. The slender boy leaned up to kiss Baekho’s lips and then wordlessly turned around so he was on all fours.

That was the position Baekho preferred, and he realized that the boy had likely known what he was going to say before he had to say it. How useful. The perfect f***-toy, really. For a second he was jealous of Ren, but then – who said this was the only time he was going to bang the leader silly.

Junior arched his back down beautifully, letting his perky line up with Baekho’s hard-on. The boy was still lose and slick from the previous f*** and the remaining lube together with Ren’s was probably enough for Baekho to slide in.

Or not. This was out of Baekho’s realm of expertise. But if Junior saw pain in his future he’d surely stop. Unbelievably useful, that ability.

Baekho slipped his d*ck head in – past a small amount of resistance. The soft, hot, wet insides of Junior’s guts welcomed him and the thin boy moaned with his lips closed. The tiger laid his hands on Junior’s shoulders and humped his way in, inching a bit further with every slow .

He had really needed this. And he was already getting close. Which was way too early.

Baekho breathed through the approaching , aspirating the tension away while going as slowly as he could bare. Junior was getting impatient and moved back, impaling himself down to the base.

Ren produced a tiny, pink creature that held Junior’s wrists behind his back. Now the boy couldn’t support his weight and depended on Baekho to hold him up. Which Baekho took as a signal to do as he pleased. The pace of f***ing increased a bit at first and – remembering that Junior had forewarning about pain – skipped over all concerns and negotiations.

Baekho did his best to outdo Ren’s previous show of fierceness. There was no – the only sounds were grunts, hip slamming into hip and the creaking of the bed.

He let go of Junior’s shoulders and hugged him from behind, his fingers pinching the boy’s s mercilessly. He accomplished his goal of making the lithe boy’s moans even louder.

It was a beautiful sensation to hug Junior. The boy was so thin he seemed to vanish in the muscular, bulging arms that held him. His small body felt like the core of a person, like a boy stripped down to the center of his being. Perhaps I was a bit silly, but Baekho felt like he was f***ing Junior’s soul just as much as his .

Then he got an idea.

He would have apologized to Ren, but there would – presumably – be other times for the empath to watch.

Baekho shifted with Junior. The room didn’t change, except for the absence of Ren and the slight dimming of the light. And – a second later – the absence of gravity.

The duo lifted off the bed and rotated slowly in weightlessness. With Ren’s ties left back in reality, Junior was free to hold onto the aggressively f***ing Baekho. That went on for about a minute until no amount of deep breaths could delay the inevitable.

Driving into the boy as hard as he could, the white tiger popped them back and startled Ren as they fell from halfway between ceiling and bed. Just as they hit the mattress, Baekho filled Junior’s inside with hot juice, muffling his own scream by biting the spot between neck and shoulder on Junior’s thin body.

That was exactly what he had needed.

 

 

A/N: I have sinned all over the place and I’m terribly sorry. I never thought I’d write , but those boys are just so… ugh. What do you think? Please validate my appalling debauchery.

I hope this doesn’t mean I have to mark the whole fic as mature.