Chapter 2: His Name Is Sehun

I Fell In Love With my Target (HunHan angst Fiction)
 

-Luhan's POV-

"Look, it's the poor lonely boy." Whispered loudly by a big-mouthed girl. I just keep my head low to avoid eye contact with people.

"Ouch." I said softly. I looked up and saw the big bully Jongdae in front of me.

"Well, well. Look who bumped me. If it isn't the poor lonely boy Luhan." He said with a smirk on his face. "What are you doing here in this school though? Are you even fit here? Get lost!" He shouted and walked past me. I couldn't care less about it since what he says is true.

I don't know why I still attend school.

Do I deserve to be here?

Phrases that cloud my head. I walked inside my classroom and sat on the very corner of the room. I have no seatmate, the person in front of me is very big and fat that sometimes I struggle seeing what's written on the board.

"Aye!" chirped by the only friend of mine in this school, Byun Baekhyun. "You look sad. What happened?" he asked.

"Ah, nothing. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but I'll be fine." I said. I'm not fine at all. I want to die. Oh God, please take me away already.

"Okay! Take care yourself!" he said, and skipped away. I smiled every time I see him. Such a nice kid.

After classes, I go to work. I work on a rich family, the Wu family. They have a large garden, and it's my job to take good care of it. I get my money from eat. My food and savings. Well, I'm a person whose house doesn't have a door. But I kept a lot of money somewhere in my house.

The reason why I'm alone is that, my family died of a car accident nine years ago. I'm the only child of a middle-class family. I managed to survive from that accident. I was taken to the hospital. No one was there for me, so I escaped and found a house where no one lives. It's been nine years since I lived this kind of life. I got used to being punched and kicked, yelled, and sometimes threatened to die, by knife or gun. But this demon guy just popped out of nowhere and said he'll make my life more miserable? What should I expect from him?

I went home after I finished my work. I looked at the time in the big screen television. "Heck, it's already 9 o'clock. Better go fast!" I told myself.

I went home safely. As I go inside and the light...

"What are you doing here?!" I screamed.

"You're late." The demon guy said, yawning. "It's pretty boring here in your house. How poor can you get?" He mocked. Oh please, I only need to eat thrice in a day, with satisfaction.

"You haven't told me your name yet." I told him.

"Sehun." Sehun. What a manly name. I smiled.

"Anything funny?" he asked.

"N-nothing." I said. "Will you please go home now so I can sleep?" I asked him annoyingly. I'm so sleepy so I get irritable if I don't get to sleep early.

"Alright, alright. Goodnight." He smirked and vanished.

He's not bad for a hot demon after all.

-END OF CHAPTER TWO-

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi! Sorry to keep y'all waiting. have a dose of a short chapter two of this fanfiction. I'm hyped to update so expect for an early updates too. Don't forget to vote, comment what you think, and read my other stories.

Love lots, kyungsshi_.