Chapter 1: Visiting His Target

I Fell In Love With my Target (HunHan angst Fiction)

-Sehun's POV-

"Sehun!" called by my master Lucifer. His roaring voice disturbed me from my sleep.

"What is it?" I asked groggily.

"I have something to say." He said.

"What is it?" I repeated my question.

"I'm going to send you on a mission, for you, atleast to have something to do." He said. He flashed a screen showing a boy, dressed in old ragged clothes. His body is full of whipmarks and cuts. He's crying. Tch.

"He's your target. His name's Luhan, and he's very miserable." Lucifer laughed. "Your job is to make his life more miserable."

"Tch. Easy." I said, playing with the fire.

"I know it's easy. But I have to set one rule for you." He said.

"What is it?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Never fall in love with him." He said. 

"Me? Will fall in love with him?" I asked, laughing. "That's the stupidest law--"

"Shut up!" He said. The hell trembled, the lava flowed everywhere, and I didn't say a word. "I'm afraid Sehun, someday, you'll fall in love with him."

"That won't work. I'm a demon. I don't have a soft heart." I said, burning on of the demons.

"Good. Now, go." He said.

I was sent on earth. I'm now standing in front of his house. There's no door, it's very open.It's very old, and broken. I saw someone sleeping. I went inside, two steps, and leaned my back on the wall. I waited for him to wake up. Suddenly, a ringing sound disturbed him from sleeping. He got up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at me with a question mark on his face.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm a demon." I said. He just chuckled. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Is he really my target?

"You're a demon? Really?" He asked, laughing. "Wow, people around me already hate me, and now, some stranger, whose a 'demon' just as he said, are trying put a joke on me." He said with an annoyance.

"Do you want me to prove it?" I said, smirking.

"Oh yeah? Hey Mr. Demon, take my soul away!" He said, laughing. I looked at the fireplace, I snapped my fingers, and there flashed a crackling fire. His face was damn funny. His eyes widened, took a glance at the fireplace and looked at me.

"Oh, I think you're just some sort of a magician who wants to take away my belongings. Well, you'll get nothing from me." He said. He fixed his bed, and went inside his bathroom to take a bath. I roamed around the house, waited for him to go out and there he was, dressed in a clean school uniform.

"Already going to school? You're still not eating breakfast." I said.

"You said, you're a demon. Why the hell do you care for me?" He said, while fixing his things. I stood still. I clenched my fists.

"I'm going." He said. I turned at him. He disappeared from my sight.

"Sehun!" His voice sounded like the thunder. "You're getting piteous on this Luhan."

"Tch. Why would I?" i siad, rolling my eyes while walking.

"I can read your heart Sehun." He said.

"Shut up! I can ing do my job." I said, shouting. Oh yeah, people except for my target cannot see me. I got a relief.

I just teleported, so that I can see him. I'm standing behind the walls of the gate. As he go inside, a bunch of students are mocking him. They're laughing, pointinga at him.

"Poor little guy! An orphan!" One said, laughing.

"Tch, he's a poor . Why the hell is he in our school?" One girl said. I just laughed. Someone approached and grabbed the collar of his uniform.

"Where's your mommy little guy? You're wasted." The bully said. He dropped him, crying. They went off as the bell rang. He just stood up, rubbed off the dirt on his uniform, and started walking.

-END OF CHAPTER ONE-