"I don't like you."

-untitled- (still searching. ^.^")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3,966 words ahead. Bear with my foul grammars and fail typos. Oh! Hello, Lovelight! ♥

——————♥——————

"Chen, please come to my office." Chanyeol's raspy voice booms through Chen's booth's phone after the owner press the answer button.

"Why do I need to?" Comes Chen's y reply. He smirks.

"I'm your boss. Don't provoke me, Jongdae." Chen gulps. He knew, ever if his boss calls him by his real name, indeed it is not the time to be all y.

"Yeah. Yeah. In ten sec." With that, Chen strode to the luxurious office that he only can dream to own. He knocks on the door and a faint 'come in' makes him steps into the said office. "What is the commotion?" Chen asks as soon as his lands softly on the comfy chair across his boss.

"I need nanny."

"Again?" Chen arches a brow, looking weirdly at Chanyeol's miserable face.

"Yeah." The latter nods tiredly as he leans his back on his comfier chair.

"Are you serious, Chanyeol? It's for the seventh time and the nanny is still unacceptable?" Chanyeol brings both his palm to his face and rubs them.

"I don't know what are their problems, Chen. Every time I got a new nanny in the morning, they're gone by the time I'm home in the evening. Leaving Chanhyun all alone in the apartment. It's dangerous you know?" Chanyeol looks at the slightly older by a few months with a pleading eyes. "Please?"

Chen furrows his brows. Contemplates it. "I don't know where else I could get you a nanny again, Chanyeol. I've searched for them in this Seoul and yesterday's is the last one I've found the nanny centre. How about you get marry and the wife or husband will take care of your baby brother? How was it sounded?" Chen knew that his boss is bi and had a crush on a guy in their college years.

"You know I'm not interested in marriage at this moment, Chen. Just please. I need a reliable nanny just for this few months. I'll pay and I'll increase your income, Chen. Just... please?" Its a rare opportunity to have a boss to beg at you. This is the time when Chen loves to impose the future permanent chairman.

"Erm... I'm not so sure..." Chen rubs his chin. Pretending to think about it.

"I'll up two times."

"Maybe I can..." Pretending to think it thoughtfully.

"Two and a half."

"Well... I'm sure there is somewhere I could..." Chen trails off. He hears Chanyeol's grumble.

"Eurgh... Three times." A smirk appears on Chen's lips.

"Okay. I'll send someone at your doorstep six thirty o'clock sharp tomorrow morning." With a sly smile, Chen walks out from the office, leaving a growling Chanyeol. "Welcome." he sings as he opens the door.

"Thanks by the way." Was heard before the door completely shut after Chen.

Chanyeol slumps his back on the chair. He could not understand, why would the nanny left his house without even being payed? He just needed them to take care of his younger brother. Does it even a hard and tough job? He eyes the ceiling. A sigh, long sigh escapes his mouth.

It's the seventh time for him to beg Chen search him a nanny for his baby brother at the apartment. He just could not think straight as he always thinks about his brother all alone without anyone watches over him all the time. Poor Chanyeol, if he knows that his younger brother had mature enough and need not to be watched out, he'll just waste his times on searching for a nanny through Chen.

Park Chanyeol is currently a candidate for the new chairman of the Park Holding. Since he graduate earlier than he supposed to be, three years ago, he'll take care of the work whenever his parents leave him the Park Holding and his brother, Park Chanhyun under his care for a several months.

Other than himself, Chanhyun is also a candidate for the chairman position but his age, 12, makes him illegal and Chanyeol is the perfect person as the chairman. Thus, Chanyeol does not oppose the offer. He loves to take over his father's company as he could sense that Chanhyun has never interested in office matter at all. The younger would rather open a thousand secret of recipes or a thousand and one types of sweets and desserts.

Yes, Park Chanhyun interested in being a chef or a sweet maker. Neither of what he had made was enough to make him chubby. Instead, his body is ideal for the boy around his age. Even his big brother wonder how he could maintain his lean body and broad shoulders.

Chanyeol was called an Ice Prince when he's in college years. Why? His icy looks, his cold death glares, his frozen never-smile mouth are enough to obtain the name. Even until now, the only person who understand him is Chen or Kim Jongdae, the flirty and y already married friend slash secretary of his. The workers in the company are all unwillingly freeze whenever Chanyeol approaches them.

A deep breath, he rubs his face once more and starts to observe the paperwork which is never-ending pile up on his table.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Baek, was something like leaving this place has crossed your mind before?" Xiumin asks Baekhyun who is watering the plants.

Baekhyun frowns before he turns off the tap to face the older. But not before stepping into a puddle and grunts at the wetness of his sweatpants. "Me? Were you boring to drive here and meet me? I don't mind if you did not come, Hyung. If I leave this place, where would I go? I am a nobody. I'm not belong at anywhere else than this place."

"I did not mean it like that, Baek. Really. It's just... You're already twenty four and graduate with a flying colors. When you're still here, being a nanny for the children, I thought, you're wasting your intelligence. You wasted your hard work of keeping the scholarship in college. Why don't you think about it?" Xiumin elaborates. Baekhyun bites his lower plump lip. Eyes dart to the beautiful roses.

"I don't know, Hyung. I've grown up here since I was two. I don't even remember who were my parents. I don't know what is the feeling of love from parents so, I'm just fulfilling the needs to be love for the children here." Xiumin smiles. Baekhyun is such a kindhearted guy he ever knew. Even his husband is far from the word kind and too near to the word flirty and y.

"Okay. I understand. Whatever makes you happy." Baekhyun replies the older's smile. "But please, don't be alone for the rest of your life, Baek. You need a partner too." Baekhyun chuckles.

"Me? Need a partner? If my destined partner knows where I am, I will accept him with an open heart though." Baekhyun giggles. "Also, if you did not mind, you could search a perfect match for me?" Xiumin flashes a full teeth smile before takes a glance on his wrist watch.

"Well, sorry. I have to go now. It is almost dinner and my husband will come back home in an hour. I'll try to help you though. I'll come by tomorrow." A nod allows Xiumin to go pass through the big gate of Paradise Home.

After Xiumin's figure left Baekhyun's sight, a sigh escapes his mouth. A frown changes to a smile as he reaches for the hose and turns on the tap. Unfortunately, the end of the hose is facing him and in a mere of second, he's wet from head to toe. After a grunt and a grumble, he still waters the plants with a smile paste on his face.

Paradise Home is where Baekhyun had grown up since he was two. His parents caught in an accident which burnt after the accident. Fortunate for him, he was thrown outside by his own mother and landed on the bushes right before the accident car explode and burnt.

But that was not in Baekhyun's memory. What he was told is he's handed at the Paradise Home by a policeman that said they could not recognize the identity of the burnt car. He's handed with a necklace around his neck with a letter 'B' nicely hang on the necklace. That is why his name is Byun Baekhyun. 'Baekhyun' is just a random name chosen based from the Paradise Home owner, Baek Minhyun. While 'Byun' is the perfect match to complete the name.

Byun Baekhyun always feels grateful to the place as he had grown up to be a kind and friendly also genius person. What he could not deter was his clumsy self. Well, that problem is not preventing him for being well mannered and professional cook. Children in Paradise Home love his cooking and his cooking skills improve day by day. Oh! He's a nanny in that place. If not, he's long ago been kicked out as he reaches 17 because that age is when people responsible to live by themselves.

The necklace is still around his neck, hidden under his shirt. He never put it off. Whenever he feels lonely at night before closes his eyes he'll touch the letter and try to think of something happy. Yes, it's work. He will kiss it and fall asleep eventually.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Hello?" Baekhyun picks up a call when he's getting ready to sleep when the clock shows eleven o'clock in the night.

"Oh! Hello, Baek! I have a news for you." Xiumin says happily at the end of the line.

"What is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter