Boy In Luv [Part 2] (Taehyung, Cai-OC- and Lu Han)

LOVERATION MEANS NONSTOP LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 4: Han’s Point of View (Flashback, after what happened)

Even if I’m far away, always stay by my side. You’re my everything.


I already quit my job after I get a new work, though not literally a work but someone invited me to join their company. What is it called? Uhmmm Sm Entertainment? Maybe that's it. The guy from that company gave me his number in case I wanted to be a trainee. I used to sing and dance way back in middle school but I think it's no coincidence. It's my passion that's why it's also my college course, applied music. I was thinking about it since last week, but I guess, I still want to talk to Cai, after the decision I made. I don't know what is in me that I still want to talk about this to her. Or maybe this will be our last meeting. I texted her, 'Can I see you today? I will fetch you in front of your school.' Then few minutes she replied, 'Sure, I'll be waiting.' It's 10 minutes earlier when I go to their school, and I saw the guy who always with Cai before, running to catch a bus. Then, to follow in a few minutes is Cai walking towards me with a smile. I'm trying to be brave but it made me feel guilty. I smiled at her, and then started to walk then she follows me. "Do you wanna watch movie? There is new movie showing today." I invited her then she nods. "Sure, it's fine as long as it's interesting." It takes almost, two hours after we watched a movie. She had fun, I believe. And now we are holding each other hand, after we went to cinema. I honestly, don't want to let go of her but is it bad to chase my dreams first? "Are you hungry? Let's go eat first before I send you home." I asked with smiles, acting like everything is alright. We went to our favorite restaurant and eat what we want until we are both full. And I still am remembering every inch of her fingers. It's getting late, so maybe this will be my chance. We just walk after we ate, slowly, holding each other hands. "Cai, what do you think of kpop?" I asked, out of the blue. "Uhmm, kpop? Well, colorful? And cute music. I mean, hectic schedules for artists." She said. I laughed nervously. "Ahh is that so? Cai, I need to tell you something." We stopped walking and we are near at the park. She just looked around, "Why are you serious Han? I'm getting nervous. Don't tell me---" I make her paused for a while with my finger on her lips. "Calm down.. Cai, I decided to be a trainee of Sm Entertainment. I quit my job since last week. I just want to tell you this so you will not wait for me anymore. I have to chase my dreams, and you have too. I'll be gone. I don't know how many years it will take but promise me, you'll will live happy and stay as you are." She started to cry as I explained what will happen in the future. It can't be help, but as man, I don't have to cry. I have to be strong. This is just a start. "I---- still--- can't believe Han. Why are you doing this to me?" She fell on her knees, holding it. I can't hold her anymore, once I let go of her. "I'm sorry... But I guess, we are just young and in love. We never thought about our future Cai, so we don't know what dreams are. Keep safe always. That’s all I’m gonna say. I had fun, really. I'll be going now." "You don't have to say it Han. Goodbye." As she run somewhere, I want to chase her but it is all done. We ended up with a situation I've never expected. I picked up the handkerchief, she left without notice and keep it.

 


Part 5: Taehyung’s Point of view

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter