Surprises

The gathering

Jessica, Taeyeon, and Yuri arrived at the Cabin.

*Ding Dong*

Sunny opened the door.

"FINALLY!" She cheered seeing the three girls in front of her.

"Sunnnyy!!" Jessica quickly gave sunny a warm hug.

"Omg!" Sunny broke the hug and stared at Jessica from head to toe.

"What!?" Jessica asked curiously.

"Yuri was right! You haven't grown an inch!" Sunny started laughing and so did everyone else.

Jessica jokingly slapped sunny's arm. "Yah" She followed Yuri to their room.

==

While Jessica and Yuri were in the room unpacking, Sunny and Taeyeon prepared dinner.

"Don't you think we should call Yoona." Said Taeyeon.

"She just needed some fresh air, she'll be back." Replied Sunny.

"I mean it's like storming outside, I'm just worried." Taeyeon grabbed the cutting board from the sink and started cutting some carrots.

Sunny looked at Taeyeon and smiled. " Ah~ so you're still "That" worried Ahjumma!" She teased.

Taeyeon threw a small piece of carrots at her and giggled.

Sunny tied her hair into a ponytail and continued chopping the lettuce.

She then thought if she should tell Taeyeon about Yoona's boyfriend.

"No, I'll just wait for them to get back then she'll find out eventually." She thought.

However, hiding something from Taeyeon didn't feel right for Sunny.

She dropped her knife and took a deep breath.

"Unnie, I..uh..actually have something to tell you." She said closing her eyes.

Taeyeon stopped what she was doing and paid attention to Sunny.

"Hey" She tried to get Sunny to face her. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Look, we talked about this, and we all agreed..an-"

"Sunny!" Taeyeon placed her hands on Sunny's shoulders. "It's ok! What is i-"

"Yoona brought her boyfriend with her." Sunny blurted out.

"..and?" Frowned Taeyeon.

Sunny waited for Taeyeon's reaction. "Wait, you're not mad?" 

Taeyeon gave her a weird look. "Well, if she's serious about him.. I mean we all should support her right?" She said.

Sunny backed away from Taeyeon a little. 

"Great! Now Yoona hates me!" She threw her hands on the air as if she gave up.

"I thought we all agreed on "No Boys Allowed?" She continued.

Taeyeon smiled and walked closer to Sunny.

"That was during college, silly." She grinned and pinched Sunny's chin playfully.

"Ugh. Whatever." Sunny went back to cutting the lettuce.

====

Yuri and Jessica were almost done unpacking.

Yuri finished first because she didn't bring that much clothes clothes with her, but Jessica on the other side brought a whole baggage of clothes.

She offered to help Jessica, but Jessica told her to just relax on the bed since she felt bad about earlier at the coffee shop.

Yuri laid on her stomach on the bed and gazed at Jessica.

"I'm so glad you agreed to this." She smiled while her chin rested on her palm.

Jessica glanced at Yuri and smiled. "Mhmm. It's actually a great idea that we're all doing this." She folded the last piece of her shorts.

Yuri rolled over and rested her leg on a white fluffy pillow. "It's just that..you know, not everyone's as busy as you are. You know, spending the weekends with all of us must be a big deal for you." She said.

Jessica didn't like where their conversation was going. "Oh come on.. Don't bring it up." She got up and placed her empty baggage on the corner of the room.

"What, I'm just saying." Yuri muttered.

Jessica pretended that she didn't hear Yuri. 

She went to the bathroom and washed her hands.

===

Sunny and Taeyeon finally finished preparing dinner.

She began putting plates on the table while Taeyeon took care of the food and drinks.

She stood by the table and smiled proudly. "Dinner's ready!" She called.

Jessica and Yuri hurried out of the room.

"Wah~ smells delicious!" Jessica excitedly skipped over to the table and took pictures of the food.

Yuri looked around and noticed that Yoona wasn't back yet. She started to get worried.

"Guys. I think we really should call Yoona" She said.

Just when Sunny was about to dial Yoona's number, somebody rang the doorbell.

"Speaking of which" She headed to the door.

Everyone else followed.

Sunny removed the safety lock on the top first, then she unlocked the doorknob. 

However, when she opened the door, not only Yoona was outside.

Everyone was speechless that you could almost hear the wind whistle, and the leaves falling off the tress.

Yoona gave everyone a strange look and wondered why no one was talking. She tried to break the awkward silence.

"I know I should've called and let yo-" She suddenly got interjected.

"Taeyeon" Tiffany's mumbled as she stared at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon, Yuri, and Jessica remained standing with their eyes fixed at everyone by the door.

Yoona signaled Sunny to do something.

"C..come on gu-" 

Then suddenly Taeyeon turned around and walked back to the kitchen.

Jessica, Yuri, and Tiffany followed.

Sunny glared at Yoona who was next to Luke. "Where the hell have you been!? And I thought you got rid of him!?" She whispered angrily.

Yonna grabbed Luke's arm and dragged him inside ignoring Sunny.

"..And who the hell are you!?" Sunny growled at the guy who was standing outside, clueless.

The guy pointed to himself with a curious face. "Me? oh I'm Nichkhun, I'm with Tiffany." He said.