Calls

The gathering

*Footsteps*

"Miss, here's your coffee." The waitress in white uniform smiled putting down a cup of coffee on the table.

"Miss?" She stared at the lady who seemed to be daydreaming.

She moved closer. "Miss!" 

"Yes! what?" The lady blurted out. She then saw the waitress giving her a weird look.

"Your coffee." The waitress pointed at the cup.

"Ok, thank you." sighed the lady.

====

-20 minutes later-

*Ring~*Ring*~

*answers*

"Yah Taeyon, when will you ever be on time?!"

"I know! I know! I'm sorry! I ran out of gas, but I'll be there in 20 min" Said Taeyeon.

"Okay! just please hurry a little because the waitress here thinks I'm hiding some sort of bomb with me, she won't stop staring." Yuri caught the waitress staring at her again.

"Or she just thinks you're cute. Come on sweetie, lighten up." Giggled Taeyeon

"ugh. You're so- hold on I got another call." Yuri answered the other line.

"eo babe where are you?"

"Is that Jessica?! Hey Sica!" Taeyeon said excitedly.

"who's this??" Asked Jessica.

"Yah" 

"Taeyeon Unnie!??" exclaimed Jessica.

Yuri sighed and tried to say something. "Yeah Taeyeon's on the other li-" but before she could finish Jessica interrupted.

"TAEYEON UNNIE!!" Jessica yelled happily.

"haha how you been sweetie?" Taeyeon chuckled.

"GOOD! I miss you so much Unnie!!" She grinned.

"OK OK! Continue your romantic convo later ok?! Just get here right now! Both of you! Yoona and Sunny are waiting for all of us!" Yuri yelled on the phone.

Everyone in the shop started looking at her.

She looked away and ignored the people.

"Babe I'm sorry! I'm actually here, but I can't find you." Said Jessica.

Yuri looked around. "I also don't see you." She replied.

Jessica also looked around and noticed she's in the wrong coffee shop.

"Babe? I might be in the wrong coffee shop." She said.

Taeyeon started laughing. " Wow, it really has been a while since you last visited huh Sica?"

*silence*

"Anyways, I'm on my way now Yul. See you guys in 10 min." Taeyeon continued.

=======

-The Cabin-

Inside the cabin, Yoona and Sunny were sitting on the sofa and had been staring at each other for almost five minutes now.

"So.. I'm sorry what's your name again?" Sunny finally broke the silence.

"I'm sorry?" Asked the guy who was clueless.

"She's asking about your name." Smiled Yoona while staring at Sunny.

"Oh, so this is how your relationship works.. You translate everything to him." Sunny leaned closer and gave a forced smile.

"It's Luke, but it's ok if-"

"Are you seriously doing this right now Sun? really?" Yoona interrupted and gave Sunny a sharp look.

Sunny leaned back and crossed her arms. "No, I'm just not liking what I'm seeing right now. I don't know.. I think everything's..a lie?" She leaned closer to Luke. " Don't you think..Luke?"

She smiled and stared at Yoonah again. "Go on, translate it." She sighed, still giving a forced smile.

Luke didn't know what was happening so he just smiled nervously at sunny.

Yoona gave up."You know what? I can't deal with you right now." She got up.

" Come on." She grabbed Luke's hand and started walking out of the living room.

Sunny waited for them to get out.

She took out her phone and dialed someone.

"Hey fanny, where are you?" 

"Will be a little late, I'm just waiting for the rain to stop then I'll get going." 

"Ok, just be careful on the way here..it's a little slippery on the way up"

"Ugh. Why must it rain today!? Stupid weather! but whatever! I just can't wait to see you all!" 

"I know! It's been what, three? Four? years?" 

"I think four.. I don't know. It's been really long.. I'm glad we're doing this, I miss everything."

"That's why no one should be absent! I'm so happy that everyone could make it." 

"..ye..ah. Uhm, about that.. Taeyeon's still not gonna make it, right?

 "She's not. I told you." Sunny whispered.

"Ok Good!" Tiffany sighed in relief. "I'll see you in an hour if the rain stops any minute now."

"Alright! This is going to be fun!" Smiled sunny.