final

I'm Sorry, I Love You, Forgive Me

"Luhan, we need to talk about this."

"No Sehun! I want to go back to school! I promise I'll work and help pay with the mortgage, but I am going back to school. We're not discussing this anymore," Luhan quickly said.

"Luh-"

"No! nO! NO! You never listen to me, I'm not a child Sehun!"

"No you're not. You're a big boy, but you need to hear me out. I just want t-"

"Don't talk to me like that. Not right now. I'm Luhan right now. I'm a 24 year old man, and this is real life, and I want to go to medical school."

"Luhan." Sehun said with a low voice. His patience was running low.

Sehun and Luhan had been dating for quite a long time, and they settled in a nice house Sehun had gotten passed down to him. Sehun was rich, but his older brother was the business heir, not him. He had been thankful, otherwise he would have never been able to live with Luhan with the lifestyle they created for themselves.

Luhan didn't want to live off of Sehun's money, but he wanted to be a doctor. And that meant going back to school. 

Sehun understood though. Sehun always knows. His baby wants to become a doctor, and Sehun would always support his baby. But Luhan didn't think it through like always. Just last week he wanted to be a lawyer, and the week before that he wanted to be a preschool teacher. Luhan could never choose, and Sehun just wanted Luhan to think it through. If we were to go back to medical school, he would have to stick with it.

Luhan didn't understand from Sehun's point. But it wasn't his fault. Sehun didn't really voice his worries. If Luhan went to school again, then decided he didn't want to be a doctor, it was over. Luhan was already 24, and not many people would take him in. Plus, Sehun was working as a international stock manager and Luhan was just being Luhan. Sehun wanted it that way, he wanted to baby Luhan, but even more so, he knew Luhan gets tired easily. He didn't want Luhan to work in the hectic hospital, he was worried about Luhan and his health. Luhan was his baby, and Sehun was his daddy.

Luhan and Sehun weren't always playing their game. But it was just natural that Sehun was more dominant, Luhan was more submissive. It didn't mean Luhan was always a child. He was still a 24 year old man after all. He just needed to be taken care of, and Sehun was there for him.

"No Sehun. I'm going to school to become a doctor. I'm serious this time," Luhan stated. "You always treat me like a child Sehun! I'm 24 years old! I'm 2 years older than you, yet you always look down on me! I mean, yeah, you are taller, but still! I'm done. I'm tired of this. You need to leave. Just get out. I'm so sick," Luhan spat with venom laced in his voice "of you treating me like a baby. I can take care of myself, and you need to leave."

Sehun really did need to leave. He knew Luhan meant he wanted Sehun to leave and give him space, but if Sehun didn't leave, he would be late for work. He didn't want to leave his bab- Luhan, he didn't want to leave Luhan alone. But Sehun was seething with anger. Luhan didn't want him around. Luhan was acting like a brat, but Sehun knew it was true. He babied Luhan, but it was because he loved him...right? Either way, Sehun was mad. How could Luhan kick Sehun out of his own house? Sehun was boiling with rage. 

"I'm leaving, and don't expect me to come back any time soon. You want time alone? You'll get it." Sehun spat in Luhan's face.

Luhan was too worked up to reply, and just slammed the door in Sehun's face. He locked the front door, and ran to his bedroom. He was so angry and mad and frustrated, he started punching and kicking the walls, the bed, the pillows. He was making a mess and he was relieving his stress. He got tired very quickly though, and crumbled to the floor in a pile of tears. He didn't know why he was crying. He just was. He was still very mad, so why was he crying?

And like that, Luhan had worn out and just fell asleep with dried salty tears on his face and in the middle of his bedroom, looking like a tornado came by.

Night had fallen, and Sehun still wasn't home. Luhan had woken up sore from sleeping on the floor, and it was 1 in the morning. He was worried because Sehun wasn't home, and he was scared. He was scared of the dark, and he was hungry because Sehun didn't cook for him, but he was still a little bit mad so he didn't call Sehun. He wasn't very hungry anyway. He got up to shower and had almost fallen asleep in the hot water. He went back to his room to sleep, but he had forgotten he had messed up his room and bed, so with reluctance, Luhan trudged over to Sehun and Luhan's shared room. It smelled mostly of Sehun and Luhan realized he missed Sehun.

He climbed up into the bed and slipped underneath the covers. It smelled oh so wonderful, and Luhan missed Sehun. He was mad at Sehun for being bad, but...but maybe...maybe Lulu was being bad. No. He is bad. He is a bad boy, he was being mean to his daddy, he said mean words and did bad things. He ruined his bedroom, he didn't deserve to be in their shared- no. In Sehun's bed. Luhan quickly scrambled out of the bed. Luhan was a huge sobbing mess, and he was still scared. The house was eerily quiet and cold, without daddy's laughter and warm heart.

Luhan, no, Lulu, was being bad. He needed to be punished. Daddy wasn't here to punish Lulu. He needs to be punished because he was bad. Luhan took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He thought it through like a big boy does, like Daddy does. 

"Why are you being punished, L-Luhan?" Luhan asked himself, just like Daddy would ask him if he was here.

Luhan thought for a minute. Why was he being punished?

"B-Because he was being bad. He talked back to Daddy, he made Daddy leave, he was rude, he didn't listen, he was-" Luhan hiccuped. Sehun was home, and he had burst through the bedroom door.

Sehun had icy cold eyes, and he saw Luhan in his bedroom. Work was demanding today, and he was stressed out, but he wasn't in the mood and he was angry with Luhan. 

Sehun's eyes turned into slits as he said, "Get out of my room, Luhan."

Luhan's eyes widened. Sehun, Daddy, He was mad...he was mad and he had every right to be mad at Lulu. Luhan got up and hung his head and slowly made his way over. He was so sad and hurt, and all he wanted was Daddy's forgiveness. His love. His care. His smile. His laugh. His everything.

But he didn't deserve it. He was bad.

Sehun was the most scary when he was mad. He was even scarier when he was mad and quiet. He was ignoring Luhan and gave him the cold shoulder. 

Luhan quickly turned around before he left and clung to Sehun's back and begged.

"Sehun! Se-" *hiccup* "-Hun. Daddy! Daddy, I'm-" *hiccup* "-Sorry! Luhannie is sorry, he was being-" *hiccup* "-bad, and he is sorry for making Daddy mad, and he-"

Sehun just brushed Luhan off of him.

"Luhan. We're not playing right now. Go to bed." And just like that, Luhan was left all alone in the hallway. He understood why Sehun was being this way. Why Daddy was being this way. Luhan was bad, and he needed to be punished. But...why wasn't Daddy punishing him? Maybe he doesn't love Luhan anymore. Maybe he stopped caring. Maybe he gave up on Luhan because he was being too bad.

Maybe...Luhan didn't deserve Daddy. Daddy was too good, and all Luhan was to him was someone who burdened him.

And with those terrible terrible thoughts, Luhan quietly went to his room.


It was 12:30 in the morning, and Sehun was on his way home from work. His clients were being pushy today, and with what had happened with Luhan earlier that morning, he already had a bad start to his day. He dropped by the convenience store and picked up a pack of 4 beers. He drove home and parked his car, and when he finally got a whiff of the fresh crisp night air, he yelled and screamed. He was so mad. He cared for Luhan, but Luhan pushed him away. Luhan didn't like the way Sehun treated him, Sehun was mad.

Sehun was mad at himself.

He wasn't perfect, but he always made sure him as Luhan's daddy was close to perfection. 

But Sehun wasn't Luhan's daddy right now.

They don't always play their game, life doesn't allow it. Sehun always makes time for Luhan whenever he needs it. He'll cuddle with him in Luhan's own bedroom, which he only used when he felt little as Lulu, but wanted to be a big boy, like Luhan. He would color pictures on the floor with him, and would watch cartoons when Lulu wanted him to.

He would listen to the music Luhan makes, and listen to Luhan's rants about dramas he was watching and how unfair the main characters were being. 

Sehun would make sure Luhan knew he loved him for him, not because he was a baby. Luhan was beautiful and caring and pure. His laugh was golden and he had a million watt smile. It all made Sehun fluffy and buttery inside, and he wanted to hug and squeeze Luhan. He just loved him so much.

So it obviously had a big effect on Sehun when Luhan pushed him away and out of the house. Sehun cracked open the first beer can. 

Everything was stressing Sehun out, and before he could realize it, he had finished all 4 cans of beer. 

It was 1 am and Sehun just needed to sleep. He didn't have any strength to do anything else, and he was too drunk to care.

Sehun walked into the house and after locking the door, he made his way to the bedroom. He opened the door to find Luhan crying, but he was still upset with him. No matter how upset he was, he needed to care for Luhan. He needed to teach Luhan a lesson. 

"Get out of my room, Luhan." He said. His bedroom was something that only good boys could be in, and plus, Sehun just needed sleep. Luhan wasn't good with alcohol like Sehun was, and Luhan didn't like it when Sehun drank. Upsetting Luhan even more was the last thing he needed.

No matter how much Luhan begged, Sehun wasn't having it. He noticed Luhan had called him Daddy, but Sehun wasn't being Daddy right now. They needed to take this with the right approach.

With a heavy heart, Sehun sent Luhan to bed, forgetting the fact that he had forgotten to feed Luhan, and failed to read the situation Luhan was in.


Luhan cried to the point he couldn't cry any longer, his eyes no longer providing tears. He tried to stay silent because Daddy was sleeping, and he didn't want to disturb him. Luhan loved Sehun with all he had, from the bottom of his heart. He had been bad, and he needed to finish his punishment by himself. 

Luhan quietly got up and made his way to that one room. The punishment room.

The punishment room wasn't much, and that's why Luhan hated it. There wasn't anything special in there, just a metal cage in the middle of the room with a lock, the key hung up on a nail in the wall, which only Sehun was allowed to touch. Anytime Luhan was bad, really really bad, he was brought here, and put in the cage. Of course, while the cage was really locked, there were two bars unlike the others that was made of rubber, and only for emergencies, Luhan could escape. But Luhan was bad, so he deserved to be here.

The room was dark and cold and Luhan forgot to put on a sweater. So here he was, in shorts and a tank top, freezing cold. He shivered as he crawled into the cage and locked himself in, and with a very repenting heart, he let himself cry the last bit of tears and fell asleep after he whispered out loud,

"I'm sorry."


Sehun woke up the next morning with a bad headache. He had been smart enough to leave a water bottle on his night stand and while thanking his drunk self from last night, he drank the water down to the very last drop. Something then caught his eye.

There was a note on the nightstand and in his own messy handwriting, wrote, "Find the boy and apologize to him, you stupid egg. You're too dumb to realize what you've done. Sincerely, Drunk Youuuueeeueueueueeeeeeeee-" He stopped reading after that.

Sehun couldn't recall writing this note, but it was most definitely his handwriting. 

. ! !!! LUHAN!!

Sehun was scared. Luhan wasn't in his bedroom. The bathroom was empty. The kitchen was quiet. The TV wasn't on. There wasn't anyone in the living room. Luhan wasn't anywhere to be found.

No...He couldn't have run away...He's too scared to...I know that.

But even knowing that, he was in a state of panic. He couldn't think straight.

, LUHAN COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW, RUN OVER BY A CAR, OR KIDNAPPED, DRUGGED, SOLD FOR ION, ANYTHING....

and it would all be Sehun's fault.

He ran out of the house, not bothering to check the shoe rack and the fact that Luhan's shoes were still there, so he couldn't have run away, but Sehun was too focused on finding the boy he couldn't be bothered.

He drove around the block, knowing the boy probably couldnt have gone far, even though it's been a whole night and now morning. He prayed with all his heart Luhan would be asleep somewhere on the ground, maybe petting a stray cat, or at least at a neighbors house so he wasn't vulnerable for the world. Luhan was 24, but he looked 16 and the streets were dangerous at night when no one was awake.

All of a sudden, his phone vibrated.

A reminder he had set for himself somehow last night. It read,

"You dumbbbassss, you forgot to feed him. ing feed him, you old hag, i sweaaaaaartrrrrrerrrddrfgbn " and the typed message stopped. Man. He must have been very drunk.

Luhan is hungry... Sehun thought, so he drove to all the restaurants and but Luhan was nowhere to be found. The last shop was a small Chinese place, and he picked up beef noodles and he went next door to buy two tubs of chocolate and strawberry ice cream.

He was getting his conscience back, and he headed home. Sehun needed to go home to re-evaluate the situation. Even if the streets were harsh at night, the neighborhood was filled with good people. Luhan wouldn't have been kidnapped.

When he got home he took off his shoes and then, finally, saw that Luhan's shoes weren't missing. 

So Luhan is home? 

Sehun put the food away and stood in the middle of their house, and thought hard.

That's when it all came back to him.

Luhan was crying yesterday (oh god, heaven forbid, because of Sehun's cold behavior) and he had called him Daddy...

It dawned on Sehun that he never checked the playroom. Though he didn't understand why Luhan would go to the playroom. The playroom was where all their toys were and where Daddy and Lulu played.

Luhan wasn't in there.

No way....is he in....

Sehun made his way over to the punishment room.

Luhan....

There he was. His precious baby cakes. His angel. The love of his life. Laying on the cold hard ground of a bare metal cage. 

"Luhan..." Sehun whispered.

He walked over and unlocked the cage.

He locked himself....oh my god, Luhan.

Sehun didn't know what to think. He was so overwhelmed. He was relieved Luhan was okay. He was mad at himself for doing this. He was happy to see his baby alive and well. His heart achingly hurt because Luhan...he was so precious, he had punished himself when Sehun was in the wrong. 

Sehun picked the boy up, who's body was cold to touch, he had fallen asleep frozen. Thankfully he was breathing, and Sehun rushed him to his luxurious bathroom and set a warm bath for him. After stripping him and placing him inside, he hugged the dear boy, his lover, his baby, Luhan, to his chest and whispered over and over and over again,

"I love you."


It was 3 pm and Luhan woke up in a comfortable bed...warm, cozy...and a pair of arms and legs crushing his body, never letting go. He felt the even breath of someone's chest rising and falling against his back and he attempted to turn around and face the oh so handsome Sehun...

Luhan felt tears daring to spill out of his eyes, but he held them back. 

"Daddy..."

Luhan was bad. Luhan can't be here. So he tried to pry himself out of Sehun's arms and accidentally woke the man up.

"Luhan?"

"........yes, Daddy?"

Sehun jolted awake.

"Baby! Oh my god, Luhan. Luhan.." Sehun pulled the boy into his chest.

"Lu-Lulu can't....b-breathe."

Sehun instantly released him, but kept his hands on Luhan's shoulders.

"I love you. Luhan, you know that right?"

"But...Lulu was being bad...and, and he made Daddy mad and he-"

"Shhhhh, it's okay." Sehun embraced the boy lovingly. "I'm not bad. I was bad too. I was wrong to have treated you this way."

"But daddy is never wrong." Luhan whispered.

Sehun thought for a minute.

"You're right. Daddy is never wrong. But Sehun was wrong yesterday, I was wrong yesterday."

Luhan tested the situation out, like testing the water to see how cold it is.

"Sehun...?" He tried calling him by his name.

"Yes baby?"

"Forgive me."

"Luhan, I forgave you a long time ago. But I'm mad at you again for a different reason. Do you know why?"

Luhan's eyes widened as big as dinner plates. Sehun had forgiven him for yesterday? But now he's mad again? God, Luhan can't do anything right.

"N-no...."

Sehun sighed. 

"I know you were punishing yourself, and I'm proud you did. You knew you did wrong, but baby, please. Don't ever go into the cage by yourself. I didn't know where you were, and while I drove all over town, you were in the cage. You were dangerously cold having spent the night in nothing but shorts and a tank top, you could have gotten sick, baby."

"I'm sorry for making you worry...I'm sorry I made you drive around town, I'm sorry that you-"

"No sweetheart, don't. It wasn't your fault. I should have taken better care of you. Are you cold? Are you tired? Need more sleep?" Sehun asked the boy.

"...I'm hungry..." Luhan whispered.

Sehun chuckled. 

"I know baby. I bought your favorite noodles and some ice cream for you, but I don't want you eating ice cream yet. I'll make you some hot chocolate, does that sound okay?"

Luhan was excited for a second, but he remembered.

"Are you...Have you really forgiven Lulu? For being bad?"

"Luhan, you weren't bad. We can talk about this later, but for now, let's go eat something, yeah?"

Luhan flashed his million watt smile, and once again, Sehun's heart melted.

"Yeah."


A/N: ok i literally just let it all flow out, i didnt do much. im a writer and i should have given it more thought, but i mean, enjoy? why am i like this.

im so sorry