Summer

Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been weeks since that fateful day when Jungkook received the notebook from the senior, the pink one.

He was so happy that it took him too late to realize that day was the last day before the spring break, so he didn't have a chance to talk to the senior sooner. But still he was glad he had the notebook in his possession the entire time.

 

 

---

 

 

Today is the day Jungkook has been waiting for, the day classes resume. He is in the gym with his friends killing the rest of the time from their lunch break. His friends are playing basketball, practicing for the school’s upcoming summer sports festival. He didn’t join them, instead he is in the bleachers lying on his back with both his hands under his head, staring at the gym ceiling pondering about more important things in his life, like how to give back the notebook to the senior. 

Should I give it back and simply say thank you or should I ask sunbae to help me more? 

The former would only require less effort on his part, though he would really like the latter to happen. Not that he really needs to be tutored, but he is more after the time he could spend with the senior. However, he isn’t sure if he is ready for that, he can’t even start a proper conversation aside from a greeting, and there’s also a huge possibility of him making a fool of himself in front of the senior. So him handing the notebook back and saying a quick ‘thank you’ then running away as fast as he could seems like the best option at the moment. He has been having the same thoughts for the past weeks, but he is really confused right now more than ever.  

 

Jungkook is contemplating by himself. He can’t ask advice from his friends because first off, they don’t know anything about the notebook. No way would he voluntarily tell them about it. They already enough for having a one-sided crush on the senior so letting them know about the notebook is the last thing on his mind right now, besides his friends aren’t really the best at advice with the matters of the heart. He likes his friends but google is probably a better option than them when it comes to these types of things.

It’s just a notebook, you’re just giving it back, it’s not like you’re confessing or something, how hard can it be? 

He usually isn’t like this. Among his friends he usually says what is on his mind and can be unintentionally a bit savagely honest at times. He is the one considered the manliest out of his group of friends but he turns into the opposite whenever the certain senior is around.

Jungkook’s head is hurting by now, let’s just cross the bridge when we get there he decides to himself.

 

 

- - -

 

 

He came early to the lab room expecting the senior to be early as well just like the last time he saw him, but minutes have passed and the room is already full of students but the senior is nowhere to be seen. Still he waited, maybe the senior is just running late.

The teacher arrived and gave them a test, the one the senior mentioned from before.

After answering all the questions, Jungkook realized the notes from the pink notebook really did help, a lot. The senior wrote them in a way it was easy to understand and remember.

He smiled, thinking he nailed the test because he really wants to impress the se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter