Spring

Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The laboratory was empty when Jungkook arrived. His lab class is only once a week and he would always come to class early. His normal routine includes him finding a seat at the back near a window, putting his earphones on and listen to music, then wait until his classmates would start coming and filling up the room as the class time approaches. But the thing or rather, the person Jungkook is really waiting for and looking forward to see is none other than the certain senior.

Because fortunately for Jungkook, the senior just happens to be the student assistant assigned in his lab class.

 

He took out his phone from his bag and put his earphones on about to listen to some recent music while waiting when the door suddenly opened. He turned to look at the door expecting it to be some of his classmates but he was wrong, in a good way.

 

Kim Seokjin enters the room.

 

Jungkook is caught off-guard. The senior usually comes in class when there are already more people in the room but today, for the first time since lab class started, he is unexpectedly early. When the senior looked his way and smiled at him, his heart started doing that thing again, beating so fast and too crazy for his ribcage to handle.

“Good morning sunbae-nim!” Jungkook finally blurted out as he stands and then bows.

“Good morning~ you’re early today.” the senior who was still smiling greets him back.

If the senior only knew he’s always been coming to class early since more than a month ago when he learned that he is the student assistant in his lab class.

He would come earlier than everybody else just so he will be there already when the senior arrives. But never did he expect this kind of interaction, being in the same room as the senior, just the two of them alone.

 

 

After the short greeting, the room is now silent except for the little clink sounds the lab tools are emitting as the senior prepares some of them on the teacher’s table to be used in the class later on. The silence made Jungkook more anxious than he already is. Here he goes again not being able to say anything other than a greeting. Not even knowing how to start a conversation in an obvious opportunity because he is still working on that speechless when around the certain senior thing. So he just sit there in silence pretending to be doing something with his phone.

 

Jungkook thinks the senior looks too good in a lab coat as he watches him from across the room. As cliché as it sounds, the word breathtaking finally made sense to Jungkook after he met Kim Seokjin. Back then, he used to think that his friends are just exaggerating when they use such words as gorgeous, stunning and breathtaking to describe the person they like because for him they just look normal. But now he is starting to understand that the person you like looks different in your eyes compared to other people’s eyes. Though he is pretty sure the senior is different, everyone agrees he is beautiful, it’s a fact.

 

Students started arriving and filling up the room, some of them even went and talked to the senior before and during the class. Jungkook knows who among them came to the senior for help and those who came to the senior with a different agenda that is totally not related to the class. He admits that he might be a bit jealous because the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter