1/1.

Sehun Minaj

Sehun has always known that he was blessed in the booty department. But, he never thought about it. He had a big and that was it. At least to him. The other EXO members were always smacking and grabbing it; especially his boyfriend, Luhan. Luhan wasn't a top, but he said Sehun would be the only one he would top because of his booty.

But, as if Sehun was gonna let that happen.

So, up until the day that Sehun and Luhan went shopping and Luhan made him try on a pair of shorts and Sehun finally realized how great his was, he thought nothing of it.

Everything was normal up until that point. He and Luhan had left the house to spend some time together, deciding to go to the mall. Luhan turned into a toddler when they went in the pet shop, he ate a full plate of samples from Cinnabon and told the poor cashier that it was a free country when she told Luhan to stop, and, finally, they went to Forever 21. Luhan rushed Sehun into the dressing room as soon as they got there--"I'm gonna pick out some things for you to try on", he said. Sehun thought nothing of it, he was slightly agitated, but he didn't refuse.

He waited for Luhan to return, ever so often glancing at himself in the mirror, and looking back at his phone.

There then came a knock on the door. "Open the door."

Sehun turned the knob on the door, pushing it open for Luhan to come in, who had an armful of clothes, which Sehun slightly grimaced to. "Why all of this?" He had became more agitated at the thought of trying on all these clothes.Luhan sat all the clothes down on the bench in the dressing room with a sigh. "Because I want you to try on all of this. Try this on first." He turned around with a stone washed jean button up and some black skinny jeans.

Sehun stared at the clothes in Luhan's hand, and then to Luhan, who nudged the clothes towards him once more.

Sehun stared at him for a few seconds more and then started to his shirt, pulling it off, before ing his pants and pulling them off.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he said with a smirk to Luhan who was looking over his body.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Don't get cocky. I've seen every inch of your body....EVERY inch."

"You're a ert." Sehun put on the pants first, wiggling into them since they were skin tight. He then pulled on and buttoned up the shirt.

Luhan turned him to the mirror. "Yaaaaaaas! You're getting it. You look so cute in this..."

"I have an outfit really similar to this,” Sehun replied.

"So what. I like it. You're getting it."

Sehun had learned not to argue with Luhan because Luhan would always win.

"Alright, then," he sighed, bringing his hands up to the shirt, when Luhan stopped him. "Just take off the pants. Everything else I got matches the shirt."

And so, Sehun pulled off the pants, Luhan handing him a white pair. They were capris, a little bit above the ankle. These were skin tight as well.

"Look at that juicy booty!" Luhan smacked Sehun's , proceeding to laugh, much to Sehun's displeasure toward the nickname his boyfriend gave him.  

Sehun took off the capris and Luhan then handed him a pair of plain blue jean shorts; the kind that stopped above the knee. Once again, they were skin tight.

"Is that it?  I'm getting hungry." Sehun grumbled as he took off the shorts.

"No. There's one more thing. But, before I give them to you....okay, don't you think you're pretty open minded?"

Sehun narrowed his eyes. "Um...I guess?...."

"I think you're pretty open minded. So, when you see these, don't immediately say no."

Oh god.

Luhan turned around to face Sehun.

With a pair of white shorts.

Booty shorts.

Sehun began to laugh.

This had to be a damn joke. Or either Luhan was out of his mind. Or both.

But, Luhan didn't start laughing.

Sehun's laugh faded. "Wait, seriously?"

Luhan nodded. "Pleeeaaassee?"

Sehun scoffed. "No!"

"Why?!"

"They're BOOTY SHORTS! Those are for girls!"

"Clothing doesn't have a gender to go with it."

"Well, i know I'm not wearing a pair of booty shorts." Sehun shrugged, crossing his arms. This was ing final.

"Pleeeaaassee...." Luhan advanced on Sehun. "Do this for me and I'll do something for you..." He lightly smiled. "I'll do The Thing you've been asking me to do."

The Thing? Oh .

"Really? You'll...." Sehun was a at a lost for words.

Luhan nodded.

"Promise me." Sehun held out his pinky.

Luhan locked it with his. "Promise. But, you hold up your end of the promise." He held the shorts up between him and Sehun.

Sehun sighed hard and took the shorts from his boyfriend's hands, stepping into them, proceeding to pull them up. He felt so bare with nothing covering his legs.

"Juicyyyyy bootyyyyyy!" Luhan smacked Sehun's once more, Sehun pushing him off so he could turn to the mirror. Wow.

He turned to the side. God damn. "....well, damn. I do have a nice .”0

"I don't call you juicy booty for nothing,” Luhan melodically said.

Sehun rubbed his booty. And smiled. He really liked these shorts.

Scratch that--he loved them.

"Sooooooooo are you gonna get them?" Luhan's eyes were full of excitement.

Sehun sighed and nodded. "Never thought I would say this, but yes. I am buying a pair of booty shorts."

Luhan squealed and hugged Sehun from behind, before sitting on the bench next to the clothes, opening his camera app. "Let's take some pictures!"

Sehun was really feeling himself. He put one hand on his right hip, doing duck lips.

Luhan snapped the picture, grinning ear to ear. He was getting as much enjoyment out of this as Sehun. For the next pose, Sehun kept his hand on his hip and looked back at his booty. And for the final pose, he bent over, putting both hands on his hips, stretching one leg out.

Luhan put his phone down, frowning. "I'm jealous...to be honest."

"Don't be jealous. Your booty is fine as it is. Besides, it's gotten bigger since we've been together." Sehun smirked.

Luhan blushed, looking down to hide it. "And I'M the ert. Hurry up and get dressed so we can go get some food."

Sehun sighed as he rubbed his booty once more, before turning to Luhan. "I wonder how the guys are gonna react to this."

"Let's get something to eat and then find out."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"We're home!" Luhan announced, strutting into EXO's dorm like it was the runway.

"Welcome back!" Xiumin yelled from the livingroom. "What did you guys get from the mall?" Kyungsoo peeked his head around the corner in the kitchen.

"Just some clothes for Sehun. Everybody come sit in the living room so you can see what Sehun bought!" Luhan announced.

Sehun went into his room, feeling more nervous than confident. But, the group had caught Tao prancing around in a leotard to Beyonce and then learned the routine themselves, so their reactions couldn't be that bad.

And so, he put on the stone washed button up with the white booty shorts. He took a quick look in the mirror, before opening his bedroom door and saying, "before I walk out, I want everyone to know that I seriously bought these. Not to be funny."

He stared at the ground as he walked towards the living room. And immediately got a round of compliments.

Sehun looked up, surprised. "You guys like it?!"

All the guys nodded.

Tao stood up. "Wait a minute. You can't have a booty like that and not twerk."

Sehun turned around and striked a pose. "Who said I can't twerk?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Next thing Sehun knew, he was popping his while on top of the coffee table in the livingroom. Anaconda by Nicki Minaj was blasting and all the guys were throwing money at him, cheering.

Except Suho, who was throwing credit cards, naming them off. "BLACK CARD, MASTER CARD,  VISA CARD,  CHASE CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD,  AND WELLS FARGO!"

Baekhyun was broke; he only a single bill, so he kept throwing it, picking it up, and throwing it again.

Kai kept smacking Sehun's and Kyungsoo would stop his money throwing and cheering to glare at him. Oh hell nawl. Just who in the hell did Jongin think he was? His hands shouldn't touch no one's but Kyungsoo's, dammit.

Sehun put his hands in the air, grinding his hips,bringing his hands back to his knees to pop his booty.

He was no longer Oh Sehun.

He was Sehun Minaj.