The Twin

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fu Shan opened her eyes lightly. She winched as she felt her shoulder hurt. She scruched her nose as she smell the disguting scent of her brothers.The disgusting smell of lust. They are incubbus. Not just ordinary incubbus. Their mother is incubbus. It’s like something evil plus with something evil then their descendant will be the most horrible thing. Her twin half brothers. Antares and Orion. They are like two side of the same coin. She doesn’t remember when the last time she encounter them. Probably eight or ten years ago. She nearly kill Orion before Ares beg to her to let him go. And she just let them go as long as they doesn’t disturb her. Now, they ing coming to her.

She look around her before she gaped eyeing the woman beside her.

Bloody crap ! They takes Ji Eun too !

She takes a deep breath as she forming plan in her head.

It’s not like this is the first time she have to kill her own brother. She ever did it before.

She look around her as it looks like they are on the cell. Fu Shan concentrate her mind as she trying to read voices around her. Something.

“ We got wolf on our trail, Ares. . “ said Orion,” Don’t you see a mark on the girl’s neck? She got wolfs on her back. . She is a mate. .  “

“ So what? It’s not like this is the first time we gonna annihilate a pack. . We did it before. . “ said Ares confidently.

“ But we don’t know their power. . “ said Orion.

“ Don’t you think father will give us more if we added something to his collection? You know that girl special. . You can’t fight her Rion. . “

Fu Shan stare at Ji Eun. Ji Eun better keep her shield intact.

Antares and Orion. She clearly remember them. The painful memory she did really tried to forget. Both of them is the most horrible person she ever see. Their evilness is almost as high as her father. She had see them killing with her own eyes. They enjoy to torture living times, most ofthe times, human become their victim. They feed from lust and it makes them stronger. Their enjoyement in torturing their play toy is beyond average level. She had seen with her own eyes how they kill and torturing without blinking. They enjoy their desperation to satiate their victim’s lust before taking their life. They kill woman and child without emotion.

Their power is special too. The strongest one is Orion. He can burn people through his eyes. His victim usually screaming that there is invisble fire burning them. He can burn more than one people at the same time. In the past, Fu Shan usually created illusion to his eyes so he can’t burn her. To some people, Ares might be strong but to Fu Shan, he is just the one that cotrolling Orion. Ares has ability to control people and make them do what he want. But since Fu Shan has ability to read mind, his power doesn’t effect anything to her.

Fu Shan stare at Ji Eun again. She have to wake her up and make sure she is safe first. It’s her battle after all, so she better to finish it.

“ Ji yah. . “ whisper Fu Shan as she shakes the girl lightly.

Ji Eun grunts before she opened her eyes.

“ Ji yah. . “

“ S-shannie?” called Ji Eun quietly.

“ You wake up already?”

Ji Eun only nodded.

“ D—do you know where is it, Shan?” whisper Ji Eun.

“ No. . Listen Ji. . I have something to said. . “ said Fu Shan as he feel her brothers move,” You already learn to use your shied, right? Make your self invisible. . “

“ W—what?!”

“ Make your self invisible. . So they won’t be able to see you. . They are my brothers, Ji. . They are dangerous. . So hear me this once, make your self invicible and leave this place quietly if it possible. . If you can’t leave, just hide okay. . Just leave me alone. .  “

“ What about you ?!”

“ I can take care of my self. . Promise me, Ji. . No matter what happen, you will hide and let me alone. . “

“ B—but. . “

“ Promise me, Kim Ji E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter