Found

Imprinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and Sehun look at the university in front of them. This is the university where Ji Eun supposed to enroll according to Chanyun. As she only tell her plan to Chanyun. Sehun only stare boredly as Jongin geetinganxious with each passing minutes. They already on China as it was supposed to be the place where Ji Eun is. All of the pack member is in the university. Some of the female student gasped seeing all the handsone man gathering on one place as they often peek on their direction.

“ I don’t smell her here. . “ said Jongin. He is tird as it have been ten days since she left and he just get to China today as Joonmyeon forbid him to use teleportation. Joonmyeon want all his pack stay together as they will entering anew teriroty. He doesn’t want to take risk even when he’s damn worried with his own daughter.

“ Maybe you forget her smell. . “ said Sehun absentmindedly.

“ How can I forget my mate’s scent you brat. . “ hiss Jongin.

“ Chill dude. . There is nose coming out of your nose. . “ said Sehun as he give Jongin small smile. Jongin doesn’t know why but it just he doesn’t feel Ji Eun in this place. She is not here and he sure of that. Perhaps. . she is tricking Chanyun?

“ Is it really here?” asked Joonmyeon who is suddenly coming with Chanyun.

“ What happen hyung?” asked Jongin as he walk closer to Joonmyeon and Chanyun. Joonmyeon just comeback from the administory office as they ask if there is a student with name Kim Ji Eun in literature.

“ She is not here. . There no new freshman here with name Kim Ji Eun. . “ said Joonmyeon as he looks at them tiredly.

“ She is supposed to be here, uncle. . As I can remember, she tell me that she will enrolled here if her plan A is failed. . “

“ Then why is she not here?” hiss Jongin.

“ I-I don’t know, hyung. . “ Jongin have been short tempered since Ji Eun left. Everything can make him angry as his wolf trashing inside. Being awa with a mate is something unforgivable as the wolf will slowly lost its sanity.

“ Easy, Jongin. . Easy. . “ said Joonmyeon as he step in front of Chanyun. Chanyun has been the target of Jongin wrath the moment he know that Chanyun is the only one who know where Ji Eun is. Jongin can wolf the possesiveness sipping through his vein as his baby ji choose to trust Chanyun than him. So he become teritorial and going all alpha wolf on Chanyun.

“ But I already heck the imigration office. . Ji Eun did come to China. . “ said Sehun wanting to cool down the situation as he saw Jongin growling at Chanyun,” So she must be here but we doesn’t know what town exactly. . “

“ Then what should we do now? Raiyun has been not feeling well since Ji Eun left. . “ said Joonmyeon with voices full of worries as he is thinking about his mate who is lying weakly on hotel bed. She has been sick since Ji Eun left them as she cried herself to sleep. For a few days, she blame Joonmyeon as he is the one that making Ji Eun goes away, but seeing how Joonmyeon watch her sadly melt her as she realize that it was Ji Eun’s choice to left. So he let Joonmyeon to take care of her in her weak state.

“ How is Noona doing hyung?” Asked Jongin concerned as he know that Raiyun is deeply affected with Ji Eun’s decision.

“ She gain her strength. . Lay and Kyungsoo beside her now. . We better get back to hotel and plan our next moves. . “ said Joonmyeon as they walk to the car and back to hotel.

* * *

“ So the plan is we are splitting. . “ said Joonmyeon finally after a few days making plan how they gonna cover all the places in China just to find Ji Eun,” Jongin will be with Kyungsoo and Sehun, Lay, Me and Raiyun, Jongdae and Xiumin will stay here as Xiumin is pregnant. . We won’t risk it. . , Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chanyun. . We will trashing all this town. . I already called the native pack of this town and they said it’s okay to entering their territory as we mean no harm. . “

“ I agr—“

“ No !!” said Lay suddenly. He look at Raiyun before Raiyun look away. Joonmyeon watch the exchange glance between his bestfriend and his mate.

“ What is it?”

“ Nothing . . “ said Raiyun with a force smile to Joonmyeon.

“ No Rai. . It’s dangerous !!” hissed Lay suddenly.

“ What. is. This?” asked Joonmyeon with more force as he stare at Raiyun. The girl fidgeted in her seat as everybody looking at her.

“ T-there is n-nothing. . “

“ You are lying, love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter