Author's Note

Maybe In Our Next Lifetime

Firstly, I'm writing this in a separate chapter because I don't want to ruin the moment in the previous chapter. :')

To clear up any confusion, I'll be answering some questions.

Is Shinyoung a reincarnation of Hana?

Shinyoung IS Hana's reincarnation. I incorporated Hana's love for hot chocolate into the next reincarnation. I just felt that the Kwon siblings deserved to stay together, because they suit each other well in terms of siblingship. or whatever it's called

How did Hoshi's soulmate know his name was 'Soonyoung' in that particular lifetime?

She unconsciously called him by the name he had in his first lifetime.

The cycle started off when the two soulmates met in their first lifetime together, and Kwon Soonyoung (Hoshi's actual name) was the name I chose for the start of the cycle. It was only appropriate to end the cycle off with what started it.

What do you mean by cycle?

By cycle, I mean the whole process of being reincarnated and remembering/forgetting your soulmate and memories together in alternate reincarnations.

The cycle ends when the two meet again, and actually end up together. The two soulmates will be sent to a place where they can live happily ever after, along with who ever else finished their cycle.

If you're lucky, you don't have to be reincarnated several times.

How many times did Hoshi and his soulmate get reincarnated?

Ten. I don't know why. It just sounds nice.

Did they end up together in the end? Did Hoshi/Soonyoung believe her?

I'd very much like to believe so, but of course, it's up to your imagination.

Did Hoshi/Soonyoung remember her in the end?

It was hinted at that yes, he did remember. Also up to your imagination.

Who's speaking in the beginning and end portions? (AKA the italised words at the start and end)

That's also up to your imagination. Said person was desperate for the one chance, because it does mean eternity together without interuptions.

or a ing author with sadistic AUs

How does Hoshi's soulmate know what she did to him previously?

She viewed her 'memories' of how she lived, after finding out Hoshi is her soulmate. Something they do in that reincarnation process to guilt trip the pair make them realise the pain they caused the other.

What exactly did she do?

She packed up and left him even though she was told they were soulmates.

Was Hoshi's soulmate aware Soonyoung and Shinyoung were siblings when she met Shinyoung?

No. It's rare that siblings end up as siblings again in their next life. Siblings will also never be soulmates. That's .

Did Hana and Jinyoung have their happy ending too?

Yes, although I won't be writing that. I strongly believe they will.