Cho Kyuhyun

Of Ryeowook and Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun walked down the stairs of the company that he had worked for so many years. He wanted to go home after spending a few hours inside the recording room but then he remembered that they still got to go through the plans for Super Show concert in China with the production team and the technical team. He sighed quietly as he headed back to the practice room to find s.

 

'Ah Kyuhyunnie where have you been?' Leeteuk greeted Kyuhyun as he soon as he entered the practice room.

 

'I told you I was at the recording room. I was going through some songs and I didn't notice the time.' Kyuhyun replied nochalantly as he walked towards the older man.

 

'Right.' Leeteuk nodded. 'I forgot. Anyways we're going to the meeting room at 4.30 pm.' He informed Kyuhyun again.

'There's still fifteen minutes left but Donghae, Donghee and Hyukjae are already there.'

 

'They're so full of energy.' Kyuhyun blurted out, nodding his head.

'Well, they love planning for concerts and they're good at it so I guess that's only natural.' Kyuhyun's eyes began wandering inside the practice room.

 

'Most of our concert ideas came from them.' Sungmin who was practicing his solo dance with Kangin said.

'And that's why our concerts are always so much fun.' He was sweating heavily but he didn't stop.

 

'Where are the others?' Kyuhyun asked to no one in particular.

 

'They all went to the cafeteria to get something to eat.' Kangin who was always sweating answered. He had his hair pulled up with a hairband that Kyuhyun thought for a second that he looked cute despite his age.

'You're so funny Kyuhyunnie.' The older man said with a playful smirk. 'You could have just ask us directly you know.'

 

'Excuse me?' Kyuhyun didn't fully grasped what Kangin had meant.

 

'We all know that you don't care where the other hyungs are you just wanna know where Ryeowook is.' Kangin had stopped dancing and went to grabbed his water bottle. All the dancing were making him incredibly thirsty.

'Bet you feel lonely without him around you for two whole weeks.'

 

Kyuhyun's face were immediately red but they didn't know if it out of embarrasment or anger.

 

'Didn't I say before that this was none of your business??' Kyuhyun blurted out in annoyance. They were sure by now that it was out of anger definitely.

 

'Why are you guys even fighting anyways? Aren't you like the best of friends??' Leeteuk questioned as he crossed his arms together. The fight between the maknaes was starting to feel ridiculous. Usuallly when men fight they would use fists and threats and yelled out curses but those two were fighting like elementary children. 

'And from the way I see it, it's like you're the one who's really angry at Ryeowook right now.'

 

Kyuhyun let out a long heave of sigh.

 

'Alright then I'll be honest with you guys.' Kyuhyun finally gave in and said. They all looked at him and waited.

'Have you ever feel so disappointed with someone and just like you know, you're just so angry at them but at the same you don't wanna be angry at them but you just can't help it you know. Have you??' Kyuhyun uttered as he rubbed his forehead.

'I don't wanna be angry at Ryeowook.' Kyuhyun continued to say. 'I don't like being angry at him but I'm just a person you know?'

'I'm only a human being.' They could see clearly the furstrations and hurt in Kyuhyun's eyes.

'I have every right to be angry with him.'

 

'Kyuhyun, calm down.' Leeteuk patted Kyuhyun's shoulder.

'What could Ryeowook possibly do that made you so angry at him??' He then asked.

 

'Don't you think the misunderstanding between you just got bigger?' This time, it was Sungmin who asked the younger man. He finally stopped dancing and sat down to soothe his breathing.

'I mean you were both drunk at that time and then more and more things happened so you both got even more angry at each other.'

 

'We were not drunk and even if we're drunk-' Kyuhyun was going to explain himself but got interupted quickly after that.

 

'OH DEAR GOD WILL YOU JUST TELL US WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO??!!' Kangin finally got frustrated and cried out.

'It's like we know you're fighting but we don't know why you're fighting you know?!'

 

'Alright alright.' Kyuhyun sighed and sat down next to Sungmin. 'I'll tell you!'

 

-------------------------------

 

Ryeowook was walking down the streets near their company. Earlier he had ran out of the practice room and out from the company building because he wanted some air. He was tired of fighting with Kyuhyun. He knew that it was basically his fault but he really did feel bad about it but it was impossible to make Kyuhyun understand. He tried to explain it but he was just so emotionally disrupted when it happened. Before he knew it, the misunderstanding just got bigger and worse. He sighed and looked at the sky.

 

 

'Ryeonggu, there's this new bar that had just opened up near that salon we used to go to wanna go check it out?' Kyuhyun whispered to Ryeowook on stage during their fanmeeting. 'I hear that they serve some really good beers.'

 

'And where did you hear that?' Ryeowook chuckled at hearing the latter's words. Kyuhyun was one of the heaviest drinkers in Super Junior along with himself so it wasn't surprising but Ryeowook has always find it amusing how Kyuhyun seem to know all the good new bar place that opens up.

 

'Jonghyun told me.' Kyuhyun grinned excitedly. 'I've reserved a private spot for us. So, it's on or what?'

 

'Count me in then.' Ryeowook smiled. 'It better be good cuz if it's not, you're paying the whole thing.'

 

-------------------------------

 

'Told you it's good.' Kyuhyun proudly said as he put down the third glass of his beer.

 

Ryeowook said nothing but nodded in agreement. Unlike Kyuhyun, he was only on his second glass. He didn't want to get too drunk because he has an early schedule the next morning plus he would be the one responsible in driving them back to the dorm since Kyuhyun will never be able to stop himself from drinking once he enjoyed it.

 

'Oh crap I need to go to the toilet.' Kyuhyun suddenly announced.

 

'So the big drinker can't handle his third glass as well as before now huh?' Ryeowook teased the latter with an amused chuckled.

 

'Oh don't get yourself too excited Kim Ryeowook. I'm not even half drunk yet.' Kyuhyun reminded Ryeowook how great of a drinker he really is. Ryeowook merely laughed and said,

 

'Just make sure you don't pee with your pants on!'

 

Ryeowook leaned back against the chair as he waited for Kyuhyun to come back from the toilet. He took a good look at his surrounding and enjoyed the interior design of the bar. The design was not too overpowering. It was simple and yet it still has a vintage feel to it. It made him have the thought of opening up his own bar in the future. As Ryeowook continued to enjoy the designs he was suddenly approached by two young women.

 

'You're Super Junior's Ryeowook right?' One of the women asked him.

'We're big fans of yours!'

 

Ryeowook wanted to tell them to go away since it was his private time but he didn't want to sound rude. They were his fans after all.

 

'Ah yes. Thank you.' He smiled at them. 

 

'You're so handsome.' The other woman said as she moved closer to him. Ryeowook frowned at this. He didn't like where this was going.

'So, tell me. Who are you here with?' She began putting her arms around him and touching his cheeks and his ears.

 

'A friend.' Ryeowook simply answered. This woman was getting flirtatious and it was time that he put an end to this.

'Excuse me, but could you please step back a little?'

 

'Why don't you like being touch by women?' Now the first woman had also moved closer towards him.

 

'Please stop!' Ryeowook stood up. He tried his best to hold his anger in.

 

 

Suddenly, Ryeowook felt something touch his private part. He looked down and to his horror saw the women's hands rubbing it forcefully.

 

 

'You're y!' One of the women moaned.

'I want to eat you.'

 

'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!' Ryeowook was so shocked he cried out and pushed their hands away from him. He then quickly stepped away from them.

 

'Ah come on it's just a touch you're just so y.' The woman on the right said with a playful smirk.

'Come on, lets go to a hotel or something.' She tried to move closer to Ryeowook again to touch him but he quickly move further away from them.

'Entertain us why don't you.' She moaned again showing off her s in an attempt to seduce Ryeowook. 'I want to eat your .'

 

'You're both women you shouldn't go around doing dirty things like these to people.' Ryeowook spat. He was so angry at this point. He had just been treated as a to how could he not be angry?!

'You should learn how to respect people and show some decency. You have no right to touch me the way you did and you're lucky I'm just gonna let this one go like what the .! He couldn't helped but cursed. He knew if this get out to the public his image would be ruined.

 

'CEH. YOU'RE NO FUN.' The women said simultenously as they got up from the seats to leave the table.

'You aren't even cute who do you think you are to reject us?! DISGUSTING CREATURE!' They mocked him and walked away.

'We're not even your fans you morron!'

 

Ryeowook was left speechless and he felt his body shaking and fuming with anger. 

 

--------------------

 

'Ryeonggu? What's wrong?' Kyuhyun who finally got back from the toilet was puzzled when he saw how angry Ryeowook look.

'Hey, what's the matt-'

 

'Why the would you bring me to this sort of place Kyuhyun?!!' Ryeowook yelled at Kyuhyun's face. His eyes wide with anger.

 

'Huh? What the hell are you talking about?' Kyuhyun was taken aback by Ryeowook's sudden tone and felt offended but he controlled himself. Something must have happened for Ryeowook to be so angry. It wasn't like him at all.

'I don't get why you're so mad at me all of a sudden. Did something happen?'

 

'Did you enjoy having es around you that you have the thought of bringing me to this sort PLACE?!' Ryeowook immedietely regretted what he had said. He knew he had crossed the line when Kyuhyun didn't even know why he was so angry. Plus, Kyuhyun is not that sort of person. He was a good man and a good friend. However, it was because he was so angry that he couldn't stop the words from coming out of his mouth. He wasn't even angry at Kyuhyun but he couldn't control himself for what just happened. He was just so so angry and shocked.

 

'EXCUSE ME?' Kyuhyun felt his cheeks burned and he was hurt at the sudden accusation coming from the smaller man.

'es?' Kyuhyun stepped closer towards Ryeowook and held his collar.

'You think I enjoy ions?'

 

'NO- I- NO- THAT'S NOT WHAT-' Ryeowook tried to explain but it was too late. He had hurt Kyuhyun's feelings.

 

'How could you think that about me?' Kyuhyun spat at him. His grip on Ryeowook's collar got tighter.

 

'NO-THAT'S NOT JUST LET GO OF ME!' Ryeowook didn't know why but the tight on his collar made him flinched and he accidently punched Kyuhyun on the face.

'OH GOD- I-'  Ryeowook cried out. Shocked at what he just did.

 

Kyuhyun grunted as he placed his palm on his face trying to soothe the pain. Ryeowook could see that he was fuming with anger. Ryeowook hated himself even more for what he accidently did. He tried to help Kyuhyun but was pushed away. After that, without a word Kyuhyun turned around and left him all by himself inside the bar.

 

--------------------------------

 

Ryeowook sighed as he walked into a cafe. After what happen that day, Ryeowook tried to explain himself to Kyuhyun but failed. Instead, the misunderstanding between them got even bigger with Kyuhyun thinking that he hated having Kyuhyun around as his friend. Plus, Kyuhyun even said some hurtful words to him every time he tried to explain and they end up yelling at each other. Ryeowook found himself getting hurt and being angry at Kyuhyun for not understanding and trying to fix their fight. If only Kyuhyun knew what really happened that day, he would have understand why he said and did what he did. 

 

 

'Kyuhyun you don't know what I had to deal with.' Ryeowook said to the younger man that was standing in front of him.

 

'Of course I don't. I'm just a person who enjoys having es around me.' Kyuhyun replied sarcastically.

'That's what you think right?'

 

'Kyuhyun..I'm really sorry...' Ryeowook apologised from the bottom of his heart.

'...I didn't mean what I said..it's not like that...'

 

'I heard you told Minho that I was annoying these days.' Kyuhyun ignored Ryeowook's apology and said.

'That's typical of you. You're always think you're right and better than everyone elses.'

 

'What?!' Ryeowook's eyes went round.

'That was a joke and it was like a long time ago! You're so childish!' 

 

'Ouh so now I love es AND I'm childish?!' 

 

'YES AND YOU'RE SO FULL OF EGO!' Ryeowook yelled. He knew that he caused this fight between them but Kyuhyun didn't have to be so rude just to get back at him!

 

Kyuhyun said nothing further and left. Again.

 

 

Without him realizing it, two weeks flew by just like that. At first, they were just ignoring each other, then the fight got bigger and more misunderstangs were being made for the most ridiculous of things. The other members and Kyuhyun himself didn't realize it but one of the reasons why he got so sick was because he was extremely worried about his fight with Kyuhyun. It reminded him of the fight they got years ago before Kyuhyun got into that horrible accident and Ryeowook was scared that  the same thing was going to happen again. They didn't make up before too. Ryeowook never reveal to anyone including s that even though he rarely get sick, he will easily fall into one when he's really worried about something. Other than that, he was stressed out about what happened at the bar and although he hate to admit it, it traumatized him a little. It wasn't like he was scared or anything it was more like he didn't want to feel disgusted and felt like he lost dignity. He found himself being more cautious with the people around him especially in crowded places. And then after he got really sick and got his mind preoccupied with having to perfom while he was sick on Super Shows he forgot his little fight with Kyuhyun until they got together in the van before their Tokyo Dome concert.

Ryeowook sighed as he ordered a cup of hot coffee. After paying for the coffee he walked towards the door. He checked his watch and knew that it was almost time for the meeting Leeteuk had told them about. He better move quickly or else they are going to be mad at him for being late.

 

'Great I forgot I can't move fast enough.' Ryeowook grunted as he walked down the street. He had forgotten for a moment that he had twisted his ankle when he fell on the stage in Tokyo Dome so there was no way that he was going to make it in time for the meeting. 

'They are so gonna lecture me when I get back. Aish.' Ryeowook was limping but he ignored the pain and tried to fastened his pace.

'Let see I have ten minutes left to get my back there.' He checked his watch one last time and crossed the street.

 

-----------------------------

 

'Where the hell is Ryeowook?' Shindong asked while looking around at s.

'He's late.' He added pointing at the big clock on the wall.

'The production team and the technical team are going to be here soon.'

 

'Aish where did he go for some air??' Heechul said as he leaned against the chair.

'Somebody call him or something.'

 

'I'll call him.' Sungmin took out his phone and dialled the latter's number.

'Voicemail.' Sungmin put down his phone and told the others.

'That's odd. He rarely turn off his phone.'

 

'Kyuhyun don't you have an idea where he might have gone to?' Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun who was sitting at the far end of the large meeting table.

 

'Why are you asking me?' Kyuhyun answered in a defensive tone. He was still angry at Ryeowook even when he didn't want to feel angry anymore.

 

'Isn't that obvious?' Shindong retorted, annoyed.

'You're his best friend you know everything about him!'

 

'Yeah, just because you are angry at him right now doesn't make you not know where he might be.' Kangin crossed his arm and stared at the youngest member.

'We're only asking cuz he'll get in trouble if he's late you know. Don't flatter yourself too much.'

 

'Kyuhyun, remember what we talk about just now.' Leeteuk told Kyuhyun sternly.

'You promised that you're going to have a talk with him later. Heart to heart to try and solve everything.'

 

Kyuhyun sighed. 'Fine. I was just saying.' Kyuhyun ruffled his hair.

'You said he was geting some air, usually when he went out for some air it means that he's really upse-' Kyuhyun stopped his words when he realized something. It means that he's really upset.

 

 

Damn it Kim Ryeowook.

 

'So?' Heechul raised his shoulders. Kyuhyun ruffled his hair even more.

'Obviously we know that he's upset cuz you two were like almost yelling at each other in the practice room just then.'

 

'..so it means he'll go to some park when he's upset or some cafe...' Kyuhyun answered quietly feeling uneased.

 

Of course Ryeowook had felt bad about what he said and did. He even tried to aplogise to him several times but he completely ignored the latter. It was because he was just so angry that Ryeowook would acused him of something like that and worse, he even got hit on the face for no apparent reason. It was supposed to be a good night for the both of them at that time. They were supposed to have fun like they always do when they go out late for drinking. Plus, Kyuhyun was so excited to try out different types of beers with his best friend so he got pissed that Ryeowook would ruin the mood for the both of them. And he didn't even know what was the reason!

However deep down, Kyuhyun knew that Ryeowook felt terrible for what happened but what can he do? He's just a person and he has such a big of an ego. Ryeowook was right about that. But in all honesty, he expected more out of Ryeowoook. They're best friends and they shouldn't be saying that sort of things to each other. He trusted Ryeowook so he was disappointed hearing that sort thing coming from the latter's mouth. But Kyuhyun never gave Ryeowook the chance to explain why he said and did what he did. He realized that now. He sighed.

 

 

'I'll go find him.' Kyuhyun offered, standing up. The members immediately stared at him, bewildered.

 

'Good for you Kyu.' Leeteuk smiled at the younger man understanding fully why Kyuhyun wanted to search for Ryeowook.

 

 

However, just as Kyuhyun was about to walk towards the door, one of their managers came bursting through the door. He was breathing heavily as if he had been running all the way to the meeting room. 

 

 

'Hyung, did you ran all the way here?' Heechul asked, his brows furrowed. 

 

'Something's-bad-hap- happened!' The manager hyung answered still breathing heavily. Leeteuk noted the panic in the manager's voice and felt his heart beat.

'OH MY GOD IT'S-IT'S TERRIBLE!!'

 

'What happened hyung? Take a deep breath.' Leeteuk went towards the manager and rubbed his back soothingly.

 

'There's no time for that it's Ryeowook!!' The manager hyung yelled out, his whole body shaking at the mention of Ryeowook's name.

 

 

'He-he got into an accident!'

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So I've decided that after writing this, I'm going to make it into three-chaptered instead.

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter! ;)

The next chapter will be coming soon! :D

 

OUH BY THE WAYYYYY,

Have you guys seen Ryeowook's MV teaser and Highlight Medley???!!

I was LITERALLY screaming in front of my laptop like a lunatic I WAS SO EXCITED!!!

AND THE SONG OH MY GOD LETS TALK ABOUT THE SONG!!!! even though they were only like for a few seconds they's SOOOO SOOO GOODD!!!!

I'm completely in love with the album's whole concept and I'm just crying for 28th January to come faster like I want the full song and MV!!!

I'm so proud of our Ryeowook <3

Those who haven't heard YOU SHOULD GO NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW! NOW!!!! AND SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW AWESOME IT IS!!!!!!

Okay, I need to calm myself down. *Breathe in* *Breathe out*

 

Okay so on the side note, for those of you who are new to my work I welcome you with a warm virtual hug <3

If you're a huge fan of Ryeowook and he's your bias, then you've come to right place. I have lots of fics written about him and I'm gonna keep posting more of them.

If you also love Kyuhyun then you've also come to the right place cuz I write about him too in my page.

But I do write about Super Junior as a whole too so you can check them out. Subscribe and leave a comment kay.

 

Lots of love,

 

Haruhi.

 

----