Chapter 8

Everything's Gonna Be Ok

 

Victoria eventually caught up to him a couple blocks away and grabbed his arm.

 

"Let go of me!" Ryeowook said, avoiding her face.

 

"No!" Victoria said, "Why didn't you tell me anything?"

 

Ryeowook ignored her.
"You... you wanted to send me that DBSK CD you grabbed, huh?" Victoria said.

 

Ryeowook pulled his arm away from her grasp and started walking away.

 

"Ryeowook!" Victoria screamed, "Ryeowook! ... OPPA!"

 

Ryeowook stopped. He suddenly thought back to the day he made her call him that.

 

"Oppa!" Victoria yelled, "... I love you! Please don't leave me again! You promised me that everything was going to be ok!" Victoria said and started crying.

 

Ryeowook couldn't hold back anymore, he turned around and ran to her, hugging her tightly and said, "Everything WILL be okay. I promise you."

 

-------------

 

Ryeowook stayed by Victoria's side the rest of the day and bought her that DBSK CD from before.

 

-------------

 

The others, Luna, Leeteuk, Sulli, and Kibum went off on their own too when Nichkhun followed Victoria to the music shop. Leeteuk and Luna ended up leaving first which left Sulli alone with Kibum.

 

Sulli and Kibum stood there awkwardly for a moment and then Sulli started walking away from Kibum's side.

 

"Hey Sulli, Wait!" Kibum said.

 

Sulli turned around.

 

"Look... I'm sorry... that night I was just... maybe I got outta control but, my girl has left me... I really, really loved her. I guess I didn't see how bad she was until she left and so I wanted to forget about her... I'm sorry." Kibum said.

 

Sulli sighed and said, "Actually... I suggest for Luna to bring Victoria here because I heard my boyfriend talking to someone about coming here. I wanted to see if he was cheating on me, but I don't know if there's any fun places around here that my boyfriend might go to for a date."

 

"What about Latte World?" Kibum said. (A/N: For those of you who doesn't know what Latte World is, it where Nichkhun went for one of his Mnet scandal dates. They were riding that fake air balloon, and it's in the movie Stairway to Heaven and in Protect the boss too. This place is in lots of movies, even in Running Man, which is actually a variety show though! Woo! Monday couple!)

 

Sulli felt stupid, "O... Oh yeah... I forgot about that place..."

 

The two went to the mall and searched around for Sulli's boyfriend but they couldn't find him.

 

"Augh! Where else could he be?" Sulli said as she sat down on a bench.

 

Kibum sat down too and then said, "Well... we're supposed to be having fun on this trip so why not go have some fun for a bit?"

 

Sulli sighed, "Fine, Lets go..." She said.

 

The two went ice skating, Kibum's idea. But Sulli was afraid.

 

"Yah! You better hold onto me tightly! I've never done this before!" Sulli said.

 

Kibum went onto the ice first and Sulli grabbed his hand as she went on. Sulli's legs wobbled a bit and she screamed.

 

Kibum laughed, "You really never done this before? It's just like rollerblading."

 

"I've only rode the old fashioned rollerblades, the wheels don't go in a straight line!" Sulli screamed.

 

"It's the same motion, just try it!" Kibum said and let go of her hands.

 

Sulli took a step and it didn't go right so she screamed, "Yah, Kibum! Help me!" She said as she wobbled uncontrolably.

 

Kibum laughed and helped her. He then started teaching her step by step and they tried it out holding hands.

 

"I think I got it." Sulli said and let go of Kibum's hands, "Oh... ooh... I got it! Kibum, I got it!" Sulli turned around and Kibum clapped for her.

 

"Great job! Shouldn't I get a round of applause too?"

 

Sulli laughed when suddenly Kibum was swung around and punched in the face, but he didn't fall down.

 

"Yah! What they hell are you doing with my girlfriend? Sulli, who the hell is this man?" Her boyfriend yelled.

 

"T... Taemin..." Sulli stuttered. (A/N: I didn't know who to choose as Sulli's boyfriend but I think Taemin and Sulli look good together, so I chose Taemin. Kibum and Sulli couple wasn't planned out from the beginning though, so they don't really match. Just have to say, I love Taemin's wiggly legs!! LOL!)

 

Kibum went and put his arm on Sulli's hip, "I'm Sulli's boyfriend." He said.

 

"What?" Taemin said and looked at her with his innocent face, "Sulli... you're cheating on me/"

 

"I... I..." Sulli stuttered.

 

"Oppa~ why did you leave me alone!" They heard pouting and Kibum and Sulli turned to look and saw Jenna coming towards them.

 

"Jenna?" Kibum said.

 

Jenna saw Kibum and clung onto Taemin's arm.

 

"Oh, hey Kibum. What are you doing here?" She asked.

 

Kibum smiled and said, "Taking my girlfriend on a date of course."

 

Jenna scoffed, "Yeah right! With the way you reacted when I left you, you can't be over me."

 

"Really?" Kibum said and pulled Sulli in and kissed her on the hips.

 

Everybody was surprised by it, even Kibum himself.

 

"Sulli... I... I thought you loved me." Taemin said.

 

Sulli looked at Kibum and then back at Taemin, "I'm sorry Taemin, but I guess I'm not good enough for you to want only me. I gotta confess, I wasn't always faithful to you either, so you might as well let me go."

 

That was the truth and she wasn't going to lie. Sulli grabbed Kibum's hand and tried walking away, forgetting that they were on ice and fell into Kibum's arms. They stared off into each other's eyes before Sulli got up and thanked him as she skated away.

 

Once they were alone, Sulli thanked Kibum and Kibum apologized for the kiss. At the mention of that, Sulli's face turned red.

 

"Oh! You liked it, huh?" Kibum said, pointing to her blushing face.

 

"What? I never said that!" Sulli yelled and turned away.

 

Kibum smiled secretly to himself as he blushed too.

 

-------------

 

Later that night, the six of them had dinner out on the beach, Ryeowook included.

 

"Where'd Nichkhun go?" Luna asked, "He was following you, Victoria."

 

"Eh? He was? I don't remember seeing him." Victoria said and sighed, "He must've left when he saw me with Ryeowook. Hopefully he'll find a better girl for himself. Hopefully that somebody will love him back."

 

"I'm sorry we left you two alone." Luna said to Kibum and Sulli, "Did you guys have fun?"

 

Immediately, the two smiled.

 

"Oh! Something's going on between you two, huh?" Luna and Victoria said excitedly.

 

"What?" Kibum defended himself, "Why would I like someone like her?"

 

"Huh? What did you say about me?" Sulli said and was going to smack him, but thought twice before she did, "I don't like a ert person like you neither!"

 

"O hoh!" Leeteuk said, eyes bulging, "You guys did something erted?"

 

"Huh? No!" The two screamed out.

 

Everybody laughed at them.

 

-------------

 

Ryeowook and Victoria was alone in their room, lying next to each other. Victoria had her eyes closed and she sighed.

 

"Ryeowook oppa... I missed you." she said.

 

"Me too." Ryeowook replied.

 

Victoria smiled and snuggled closer into his chest.

 

"Oppa, what happened to you?" Victoria asked.

 

Ryeowook ended up telling her the whole story.

 

"I don't care if I have to be under cover all the time. I don't care if I always have to be on the lookout. I wanna be with you. As long as I'm with you, everything will be ok, just like you told me." Victoria said.

 

Victoria took out he phone with the little keychain and said, "Remember this?"

 

Ryeowook smiled and nodded, then Victoria hit him on the head, "You said you made this just for me! How come Luna has one?"

 

"Ah!" Ryeowook screamed and rubbed his head, "I dropped it and Luna just took it from me!"

 

"Oh..." Victoria said, "... So you just let her have it?"

 

Ryeowook nodded, but was quick to defend himself, "But I made you a better one! It has my love for you inside!"

 

Victoria smiled but she wasn't completely happy. At least he was honest about it.

 

"Let's take a picture!" Victoria said, changing the subject, "We've never taken one together before."

 

Victoria took a whole ton of them in her phone and so did Ryeowook.

 

Soon Victoria fell asleep in his arms and he slowly removed his arm from under her head and put on his jacket. He turned to look at her one last time, giving her a kiss on her forehead and said, "I'm sorry Victoria... Hopefully I gave you enough happy memories today with your new eyes.  No matter how much you beg me, I can't stand for you to be in danger. Everything WILL be ok soon, just forget about me."

 

-------------

 

The next morning, Victoria woke up with a smile, thinking that Ryeowook would be right beside her, but when she opened her eyes, he was gone!

 

Victoria sat up to see Nichkhun sitting on a chair, waiting for her.

 

"Good morning." He smiled warmly.

 

"Nichkhun." Victoria jumped out of bed, "Where's Ryeowook?"

 

Nichkhun sighed and said, "Last night, Ryeowook called me. Victoria, he left you... again."

 

This time, Victoria didn't cry, she just sighed and went to get dressed. What the hell was she supposed to do now? All that thinking and crying did nothing, what else could she do?

 

Victoria and Nichkhun went downstairs and met everyone else down there. They seemed to have heard the news.

 

"Victoria, are you ok?" her friends asked her.

 

Victoria just nodded.

 

The rest of that day, Victoria sat out in the sand, staring out into the ocean. She didn't understand why Ryeowook would leave again after she told him how she felt. How could he? The beach just made things even worse.

 

Nichkhun went and sat beside her quietly, staring at the ocean with her, smiling a little smile so Victoria couldn't read what he was thinking.

 

After a long while, Nichkhun said, "Victoria... Let's create new memories here to replace the old."

 

Victoria looked up at Nichkhun who was smiling down at him. Yes Nichkhun knew about Victoria's first memories at the beach. For a couple of seconds, Victoria just stared at him, and then a smile slowly appeared on her face and she threw some sand at Nichkhun and started running.

 

"Hey! YOU! Come back here!" Nichkhun yelled and chased after Victoria who was screaming and laughing loudly.

 

The others were watching and they sighed.

 

"I hope Victoria chooses Nichkhun. He treats her so good!" Sulli said.

 

"And he know how to make her smile, every time she's down." Luna said.

 

"If only I could have a boyfriend like that." Sulli said.

 

"What about Kibum?" Leeteuk asked.

 

Sulli looked at Kibum and he said, "Do you want to?"

 

Sulli smiled and she blushed and looked away. Luna and Leeteuk laughed.