Chapter 3

Everything's Gonna Be Ok

 

Ryeowook opened his eyes and sat up like he just woke up from a nightmare. He looked around, not recognizing anything or anyone. He was surrounded by nine girls who he had no clue who they were.

 

"Wh. Where am I? Who are you?" Ryeowook asked.

 

"Were the B2SJ girls, Yuri, Sooyoung, CL, Minzy, Tiffany, Bom, Taeyeon, and Sandara." One of the girls said, "And I'm Yoona."

 

"Are you feeling any better?" Yuri asked.

 

Ryeowook looked at his bandages and said, "What happened to me? Do I know you?"

 

At the same time he said that, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Jenna same in just in time to hear it. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were bandaged up too.

 

"Are you ok?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"Who are you guys?" Ryeowook asked.

 

Leeteuk then figured out that Ryeowook must've lost his memory.

 

"What? Are you saying that you don't remember us? We're your hyungs, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. Don't you remember us, Seungri?" Leeteuk lied, "Those guys must've really hit your head hard! Don't worry, we'll get you your revenge, but for now, just rest."

 

-------------

 

~3 Years Later~

 

Victoria woke up and checked her time on the phone. The phone had a little Xiah sheep keychain with the red balloon that Ryeowook had made for her. She groaned and sat up, getting ready for her job as a waitress.

 

It was a Friday and her two friends Luna and Sulli were making plans to go out clubbing that night while waiting around for customers.

 

"Oh, Victoria! You should go! Come on, it'll be fun!" They said.

 

"No thanks. I'd rather not." Victoria said.

 

"Aw! Come on, it's my birthday!" Luna said.

 

"Ok, I guess..." Victoria said.

 

-------------

 

Later that night, the three girls met up outside the club and walked inside. Victoria was amazed. She'd never seen anything like this before and she was starting to think she'd have some fun.

 

Victoria stood there at the side, holding a drink as she watched Luna and Sulli dancing and having the time of their lives. She sighed and went to sit down at the table, sighing again.

 

-------------

 

Seungri walked into the club with his crew as everyone secretly took glances at them. He smiled proudly knowing him and his crew was on top of the game. They went and sat at a table and he was hoping to have a little fun tonight.

 

Throughout the night, Seungri didn't have any interest in any girl that walked by. Something was strange about him that night. Then, from the corner of his eyes, he spotted somebody. She was beautiful and he immediately stood up and walked towards her.

 

-------------

 

Victoria was looking down at her feet and sensed a familiar feeling, an excited, heart pounding moment, like Ryeowook was nearby, and when she looked up, she saw a man walking towards her with swagger.

 

"Hey, how's it going beautiful?" He said, "I'm Seungri."

 

Victoria's excitedness went away and she went back to looking at her feet, hoping he'd go away.

 

"I see you're all alone." Seungri said and sat down beside her, putting his arm over her shoulder.

 

Victoria looked at him and pushed his arm away.

 

"Please leave me alone." Victoria said coldly.

 

Seungri smiled and said, "Oh! Playing hard to get, eh?"

 

Victoria looked at him angrily before she stood up and left.

 

Seungri caught up to her and said, "Where do you think you're going?"

 

Victoria slapped him and went on her way. Seungri stood there shocked for a bit. He was never slapped by an ordinary girl before. They'd all be too scared of him and his crew to say no to him.

 

Victoria went over to Luna and Sulli and said, "Guys, I'm leaving."

 

"What? Why? Is it because you're bored? We asked you to dance with us but you said no!" Sulli said.

 

"No, its just... I don't want to be here anymore." Victoria said, "I'm sorry, Luna."

 

Luna sighed and said, "That's ok. Just drive safe, ok?"

 

Victoria walked out and before she got into her car, her door was slammed shut.

 

"Why the hell are you trying to ignore me, huh?" Seungri said angrily, "Why are you running away from me?"

 

"Please just let me go home!" Victoria yelled.

 

"Why are you so crabby? Did your boyfriend break up with you?" Seungri said and then said in a sweeter, but seductive tone, "Don't worry. Everything's going to be ok."

 

Victoria froze and Seungri saw it as his chance, so he hugged her. Victoria pushed him away and this time, she punched him.

 

"I told you to stay away from me!" She screamed and climbed into her car and drove off.

 

Once she got home and into her room, she leaned against her bedroom door and slid to the ground

 

"Why does that voice, those words, remind me so much of him?" she cried and clutched her heart with her phone and the Xiah keychain in her hands. "Ryeowook... oppa... where are you?"

 

-------------

 

All night long, Seungri had the thought of Victoria in his mind. Because of how hard it was to get to her, it made her more desirable. What was even worse was that he could hear GD and Sandara in the next room which made him want her even more.

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door and Jenna came in, dressed seductively, and he sighed, saying to himself, "I guess this will have to do for now."

 

-------------

 

At work, while Victoria and Sulli were getting ready for the store to open, they were busier than usual because Luna called in sick, probably just a hangover from her birthday weekend, Sulli and Victoria got into a deep conversation about their past love life, all because of Victoria telling Sulli about Seungri.

 

"I never even took a picture with him before neither." Victoria said, "I wish I had... even if he doesn't want to be with me anymore, at least I should remember how he looks like."

 

Sulli sighed, feeling Victoria's pain, then she remembered something and said excitedly, "Oh, oh, oh, oh! DDBSKs concert! I won free tickets for front row seats! Three of them! Next weekend! We have to go!"

 

Sulli and Victoria squealed with excitement while their first customer came in and cleared his throat for their attention. The two girls shut up and Sulli pushed Victoria to go serve their first customer.

 

"I'm sorry sir." Victoria apologized for their foolishness and gave the man a menu.

 

"More are coming so bring out a bunch more menus." the man said, looking at his menu.

 

"Yes, sir." Victoria said and got some more menus and placed it on the table.

 

Victoria ran back to where Sulli was standing and sighed in relief, "Augh! That man has a scary aura around him." She said.

 

After a while, a whole bunch of guys came in and sat down with him, every single guy was good looking, but the two girls tried not to make it so obvious that they were looking.

 

"Hey! Girl! We're ready to order!" the man from earlier yelled across the room."

 

Victoria scurried over with a pen and paper and said, "What would you like to order?"

 

"You!" Victoria heard somebody say. She looked up and saw Seungri sitting with them.

 

Victoria panicked and tried to hide her face as she started to walk away.

 

"Yah! Come back here! Is this what you call good service?" The guy from earlier said and Victoria froze.

 

"Hyung! That's the girl I told you about!" Seungri said.

 

"Oh?" Kibum said with a smirk, "Come over here, girl."

 

Victoria took a deep breath and scooted back to the group of guys.

 

"Join us." Kibum said.

 

"Eh?"

 

"Join us." Kibum said again, more sternly.

 

"Y...Yes sir..." Victoria responded.

 

Everyone made way for her to sit next to Seungri and she eyed Sulli, asking for help. Sulli motioned to Victoria that she didn't know what to do, and then she froze when Kibum called for her.

 

"Yo! Other waitress! We're ready to order!" He yelled.

 

Thank god they were the only ones at the restaurant for the moment.

 

Sulli stumbled over and took their order. Once she left, they all turned their attention to Victoria.

 

"So, what's your name?" Kibum asked

 

"V...Victoria..."

 

"Victoria, eh? So you were the one that got Seungri to chase after you?"

 

Victoria, too scared to turn her head, looked at Seungri from the corner of her eye and said, "Yes."

 

"O hoh!" The other guys all shouted.

 

"Well, we know exactly where to find you now." Kibum said.

 

Victoria focused her gaze on the table, feeling everybody's looks piercing her.

 

"Go! Leave!" Kibum said, "Go help your little waitress friend."

 

Victoria immediately got up and tried to pace herself as she walked towards the kitchen doors and once she was out of sight from those guys, she started running towards Sulli as if she was being chased.

 

"Sulli *pant* *wheeze* H...He...Seungri!" Victoria panted.

 

"What? S...Seungri?"

 

"Yeah! The shortest one with them!" They asked me about what happened that night and then their leader or something said, 'now we know exactly where to find you.'" Victoria said, imitating Kibum, "And I...I...I'm scared!"

 

"Hey!" Kibum's voice boomed through to the kitchen, "What the hell is taking so long?"

 

"Coming!" Sulli yelled back and grabbed the trays, taking it to them.

 

Victoria was going to help too, but Sulli said, "No! I'll do it! They might do something worse if you go back out there!"

 

So Victoria stayed in the kitchen until they left. Once they did, Sulli came back into the kitchen like a zombie.

 

"Are you ok, Sulli?" Victoria asked.

 

"Victoria... S... Seungri said that he'll be waiting for you on Friday, after work."

 

Victoria was too scared to even respond to it.

 

-------------

 

As soon as they could, they told everything to Luna, the tough one, and once they mentioned the name Kibum, Luna backed out.

 

"No! Do you know who you were messing with? That's the B2SJ gang! (B2SJ = B2/BB - Big Bang, SJ - Super Junior) If they don't get what they want, horrible things can happen to you!" Luna said, "I'm sorry. I can't help you."

 

Luna ran away before Victoria could say another word.