Chapter 5

Everything's Gonna Be Ok

 

Their mission was to kill the gang leader of Teen Top, Cap. The B2SJ girls were all over Cap and his crew in the karaoke room and the girls drugged each drink. Once they were all drugged, the guys came and took Cap alone and left everyone else there.

 

Once Cap came to, he realized that he has been caught and Seungri was put in charge of killing him, but then Cap started begging him and he felt bad so he decided to let him live but torture him often.

 

-------------

 

As months and months go by, Victoria and Nichkhun started officially dating. Seungri really didn't like the idea but there was nothing he could do but watch her, secretly guarding her to make sure she was safe. Being in the gang world, no matter how nice Nichkhun was, Seungri couldn't trust him, couldn't trust anyone.

 

-------------

 

One night, as Seungri walked into the room where Cap was in for his daily torture, Seungri found the chair that Cap was tied to was empty. Before he knew it, he had been hit and fell to the ground unconscious. Cap had escaped and found a metal rod, awaiting Seungri.

 

He smirked, "Stupid boy! You should've killed me! Now I know where all your gang hang outs are."

 

Cap dropped the rod and walked out. He knew over the past couple of months that Seungri always came here alone and he could hear the other B2SJ members talking about all the places they go to and everything. He even got into Jenna's pants. After months of sitting there and overhearing everything, he had made a perfect plan.

 

-------------

 

Seungri woke up as the sun shone onto his face from the windows high above. He was no longer Seungri anymore, he was Ryeowook. After being hit in the head like that, his memory came back to him. He didn't even care that Cap had escaped and was probably going to be back with more people, all he cared about is calling Victoria. He wanted to tell her everything. He wanted her to know that He didn't leave her. He wanted to tell her he loved her and that he will never let her go again.

 

He dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

 

"Hello?" Victoria answered.

 

"Victoria! I have something I wanna tell you! Meet me at the beach now!" Ryeowook said.

 

"I have something to tell you too!" Victoria said, sounding so extremely happy.

 

------------

 

Ryeowook sat in the sand, staring out to the sea, remembering the day they had their first date, when suddenly, Victoria crept up from behind and scared him.

 

"Hah! I got you this time!" Victoria said, laughing.

 

Ryeowook smiled, being able to see Victoria's eyes are all better.

 

"So, what was it you wanted to tell me?" Victoria asked as she sat down.

 

Ryeowook faced Victoria and was about to start when he saw a ring on her finger.

 

"W... what's that?" Ryeowook asked, pointing to the ring.

 

Victoria smiled and said, "It's what I wanted to tell you! Nichkhun proposed to me! I wanted to invite you to our wedding!"

 

Victoria took out an invitation and Ryeowook slowly grabbed it. She smiled all the while, and then she stood up and screamed to the ocean, "RYEOWOOK! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! I'M GETTING MARRIED NOW!"

 

Ryeowook's chest started burning as he sat there; wanting to tell her the truth so badly, but there's no point, she getting married.

 

Victoria turned to face Ryeowook, her tears b her eyes, but she kept smiling.

 

"Anyways, what was it you wanted to tell me?"

 

"It's nothing." Ryeowook said, "I just... I just wanted to see you because I had nothing to do. I should leave. I don't want to be talking to a married woman."

 

Victoria laughed and Ryeowook walked away.

 

-------------

 

Ryeowook reached Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's apartment, his eyes red as Leeteuk opened the door. As soon as he did, Ryeowook threw a punch at him. Once one punch was thrown, another came and soon he was unstoppable. Eunhyuk had to pull him off.

 

Leeteuk stood up wiping the blood from his lip and said, "What the hell is wrong with you Seungri?"

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Ryeowook yelled, "Who the hell told you to drive at full speed towards our car?"

 

Ryeowook pushed Eunhyuk away, "You guys took me because you killed my parents huh?"

 

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk started to panic when suddenly, Ryeowook burst into tears.

 

"What the hell did you do to me!? My life was great! I had everything I wanted! A good life, a beautiful girlfriend. Since I've disappeared, she thought I left her... She'd been hating me ever since and had been saying so in front of my face but I didn't even know because I lost my memory and now she's getting married! How the hell am I supposed to get her back!? She's the only thing that I have left that isn't messed up!"

 

"W... we're sorry, Seungri." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Don't call me Seungri! I'm Ryeowook!" Ryeowook said. He despised being called Seungri any longer.

 

"...Ryeowook." Eunhyuk corrected himself, "...We...never killed innocent people like that before and so we panicked."

 

"Why bother us in the first place?" Ryeowook said.

 

"Ryeowook... I... I'm sorry..." Leeteuk said, "It was my fault... We were drunk and I wasn't thinking straight... but i promise you, I'll do anything I can to get you your girl back."

 

Leeteuk patted Ryeowook's head and Eunhyuk joined too.

 

-------------

 

Later, the three guys, while they were really getting to know each other, got a phone call from the B2SJ girls.

 

"Guys! Cap has escaped! He's at Kibum's place with his gang and they're in the middle of a fight! Hurry! He needs help!"

 

The guys immediately ran to his aid, including Ryeowook.

 

-------------

 

Once they got there, the rest of B2SJ were there fighting with Kibum.

 

"Well if it isn't Seungri?" Cap said, "Thanks for capturing me! I learned a lot!"

 

Ryeowook glared at him.

 

Cap smirked, "You should've killed me when you got the chance."

 

Ryeowook charged and threw a punch at Cap and the two started punching left and right.

 

Suddenly, there were police sirens and everyone made a run for it.

 

When the police comes, it's always every man for themselves and an extra ton of police came this time.

 

-------------

 

B2Sj escaped to their main hideout. But time, only a couple had made it this time, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and a few others, TOP, Hankyung, and Donghae. The girls were waiting for them there.

 

"Where's Kibum?" Jenna asked.

 

"He got caught." Leeteuk said.

 

"What? He got caught? I thought he was supposed to be the best!" Jenna said.

 

"My GD too?" Sandara asked.

 

Leeteuk nodded.

 

Sandara sighed, "I hope he'll be ok."

 

-------------

 

After everybody was bandaged, they went to rest each in their own rooms and as Ryeowook was sitting there in his room, getting deep into thought about Victoria, there was a knock on his door and Jenna walked in.

 

"Hey Seungri, baby. Are you feeling better?"

 

"Stop it Jenna." Ryeowook said before she even touched him, "I don't want you to bother me anymore, ok?"

 

"Huh? But..."

 

"I don't need any more stress right now, ok?"

 

"Huh? What's wrong baby? Why are you stressed?"

 

Ryeowook hesitated but finally told her, "I'm not Seungri anymore. I'm I got my memory back." Ryeowook started to get really worked up, "All because of you guys the girl I love is going to be married to another man!!"

 

Jenna walked towards Ryeowook and sat down beside him, putting her hand on his arm, "Think about it Seungri... If you two were really meant to be together then you would've gotten your memory back or have never lost it to begin with. Maybe you two just aren't meant to be."

 

Jenna put her arms around Ryeowook's neck. He pulled her arms away and said, "Don't try to talk to me! I'll get her back, you just wait." He stood up to leave.

 

"Do you want her to live a life like this?" Jenna said, angrily. This is the first time anybody has rejected her.

 

Ryeowook stopped and turned to face Jenna, "What do you mean?"

 

Jenna smiled and continued, "Do you really want her to live her life always on the lookout because she's in love with a gangster? Don't you think she deserves better than to be always on the run and constantly hiding? You're no longer the guy you once were. No matter how much you try, you'll always be in trouble's way. Once you're in the gang world, you'll never get out."

 

Ryeowook took it all in, her words, the truth, the pain, everything. He stood there as Jenna walked up to him and kissed him.

 

"You're better off with me." She said.