What's Going On?!

A New Life Ahead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV  

While I was nearing Jimin hyung's house, suddenly I heard screaming and glass breaking nearby I looked around and noticed it was coming from Jira's house. Without even thinking of what was going to happen I ran to Jira's house, climbed over the gate and found that the door was already open. The living area was fine, so I slowly walked upstairs and found some of the household stuff was on the floor and some valuebles was all smashed, than I heard a man instructed someone saying, "Take her to the van, make sure nothing happens to her, the master wants her alive and well."

"Yes Sir" a man with a deep manly voice replied.

"What about her parents sir?" another man asked.

"They will know that she will be missing when they get back home, other instructions will be sent later"

It sounded like they have Jira, so I called the cops asap and told them to come fast and also told them the number plate of the van before the other men got out of the house. I was hiding behind the bushes at the porch of Jira's house while waiting for the cops to come. Argh what is taking them so long?! Not long after 3 men came out, 2 holding a weapon each and 1 carrying Jira over his shoulder, without even thinking I ran to the guys and tried fight them to get Jira, than another man came out of no where and started helping me. Both of us were trying our best to stop them from running to their van, than the other guy who was helping me came behind me and said to me "the man carrying Jira is going to the van go get her while I try to hold these two off before the cops come."

I ran with all my might and caught up with the other man and kicked him, but at the same time I got to get Jira before she fell to the floor unlike the guy that I just hit, and than finally the police officers came towards us and captured the guy that I just kicked, I quickly told them there are two other guys in there and a friend of mine is holding them back, around 4 armed officers rushed inside to get the other two.

I bridal carried Jira in to find the two douche bags already in cuffs, my so called "friend" was still there trying to catch his breathe, I came up to him to say thanks until I noticed that it was Taemin hyung.

"Oh? Hyung? That was you?"

"Jungkook*pants* good job just now*pants* Hyung said trying to catch his breath

"how? What? Huh? O.O"

"Stop staring at me like that and get Jira back in while I call her parents" Hyung commanded 

"Alright. Wait her parents? How do you even know her parent's num-"

"JUST GO" He said annoyed

"shish, fine, I'm going, I'm going,mister bossy pants" I said rolling my eyes

"I heard that dimwit" he shouted as I was walking up the stairs

I didn't care and went up until I found her room, forget what I said this isn't a room, what girl has the whole floor to herself, woah. I gently lay her on her bed covered her and went to explore her room .

Woah, she has a recording studio and a dance studio. She has a mini gym too... Woah an indoor jakuzi(I have no idea how to spell it) I went into one of the room between the recording studio and dance studio it was a room full of trophies and medals, from running to sing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter