Dugu? (Who?)

A New Life Ahead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jira's POV

I was shocked and so was everyone in class. I pulled away and looked at Sseam weirdly and said in a soft tone "What?" 

*After Classes*

I was at my locker after finishing all my classes, but one thing kept playing in my mind, dongseang? Why did Sseam called me that? Than suddenly someone covered my eyes and I started feeling paranoid and I screamed as I cover my ears with my eyes shut tight while crunching down.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Jira and I decided to cover her eyes from the back, she screamed covering her ears crunching down with tears breaming at the corner of her eyes, I was shocked I crunched down to her level and I don't know what came over me but I hugged her and I kept saying "sorry, I didn't mean to", Sorry I didn't mean to until she calmed down. She started breathing normally again and she looked at me with tear stained cheeks stood up and just closed her locker and walked away. I screwed up i told myself, I ran and tried to catch up with Jira and got hold of her wrist, she glared at me. I was stoned for a moment, her glare was scary I stuttured saying "he-hey, I-I'm s-sorr-y, I re-really didn't intend to scare you like that." she just looked down and mumbled something to herself, looked back at me and said "Its fine, sorry if I scared you back there when I screamed, just next time don't scare me like that" she said.

I smirked, and said "Oh? Next time? So this means we should see each other more often? Like a friend?" Or maybe more than that?

She just scoffed but than turned to face me and said " sure, you seem trustworthy." in a sassy way

"Why thank you, chingu"

"funny" she said annoyed

" eh wait, I'm older than you, so call me oppa"

"What? Can I just call you normally? I don't like calling people oppa"  She said looking down.

"urm. sure"

"thanks" she said softly and said "urm. yah chingu, I gotta go home"

"oh? owh, sure sure, see you tomorrow than"

"Alright, oh by the way next time if you wanna stalk me don't look out the window so obviously, you look really creepy"

"oh ya su-" my eyes widened I didn't realised she notied me

"ya-yah it-its not what you-"

"yea yea whatever, annyeong" and gave me the sweetest smile ever known to mankind.

And there it is again my heart is beating so fast.

 

Jira's POV 

"AHHHHH" I screamed as the dark past came back to me for a split moment.

"He-Hey i'm sorry its okay" I heard someone repeated while hugging me

I felt so safe, and- I quickly stood up looked at who ever it was for less than a second and just walked away, I walked as fast as I can until someone pulled me back by my wrist, I glared at that person not caring who it was "he-hey, I-I'm s-sorr-y, I re-really didn't intend to scare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter