Someone New?

A New Life Ahead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning 

*Alarm*

"Argh! So early!!!" Jira growled. "What?!?! Its only 6 in the morning!? Why did I even set my alarm so early! Oh yeah, I wanted to go early to check out my new schedule." Jira said to herself.

Jira went into her walk-in closet and found that all her belongings were already hung and folded. Even her shoes were in there. She got irratated for a moment cause she wanted to do it herself, she doesn't like it when someone touches her stuff cause she likes being responsable for her own stuff, that was how her parents brought her up, without a silver spoon in and she is glad her parents did that for her.

After brushing her teeth and showering. she wore black skinny jeans, and a plain white top and put on a maroon beanie on her pastel coloured hair. Yes she has long dyed hair. She also tattoos on her wrist that says "Stay Strong" and a tattoo on her right shoulder (Like GD) that says "Eres Hermosa"  which means You're Beautiful in Spanish. Why Spanish? Cause she likes watching Spanish dramas

After getting her bag and Nikes on she took her car keys and drove to her new campus with the help of the GSP.

Jungkook's POV 

*Jungkook was looking out of Jimin's room* its only 7:30 in the morning though. Hmm, its time for me to get ready.

"JIMIN-AHHH IREONAAAAA"

"YAH! I'M OLDER THAN YOU! Now shut up its too early!"

"Yah! Pali!!!! I want to see who is that pretty Noona is!"

"Noona? You mean my new neighbour? Dude she is younger than you, and she is Kim Jira as in THE Kim Jira, the only daughter of Kim Jungmin? The most powerful man in the buisness history EVER! Plus I heard something happened to her and she became weird, I guess or is it she became cold. Oh yes she became cold, people calls her the Ice Princess." hyung stated.

"Oh she is younger?"

"Yah thats the only thing your heard?!" Hyung shouted.

"Yah! Don't have to shout. Anyways pali!"

"Aish fine, and again I'm YOUR HYUNG"

I just roll my eyes and got ready, *sigh* I just love teasing Jimin hyung. And I really wanna see how cold she is.

*They drove off with their own cars to school*

Jira's POV 

Haih finally. *stomach growls* I forgot to have breakfast. Argh, maybe later gotta find the administration room first. Seiran Collage hmm do treat me well and I bowed, hopefully no one saw that. Let's go,I walked to the administration counter with my bag and folder.

*knocks the window* "Hello? Is anyone in?"

*door opens* A lady around mid 40's came out. I bowed and greeted and said "Hello I'm Kim Jira, and I'm new here, I'm here to get my schedule?"

"Oh! Kim Jira! Yes , yes I've been waiting for you, here you go" she passes me a paper of my schedule

"Thank you" I said and smiled at her, a smile that no one really sees and bowed.

"Oh right, dear, I can't show you around today cause I have to rush home-"

"Oh no no, its ok, I'll try to find my way"

"Oh no dear, I'll find someone to show you around-OH JUNGKOOK-SSI" the women called this tall boy with jet black hair amd guess what his outfit was similar to mine, wow what a coincidence.

"Yes Jung seongsaenim?" he answered while eyeing me up and down like he is judging me.

man don't tell me he is like those type of guys, what a waste. I just looked away and went back to my cold self like always

 "If you don't mind can you show Miss Jira here around? She's new and I have a few stuff going on out of school and I gotta-"

"No problem Sseam" he said and she left, leaving me and this Jungkook dude and his friend who is wearing a snapback backwards and not to mention he is quite short.(Mian Jimin Oppa)

 No One's POV 

"Hey, I'm Jeon Jungkook nice to meet you" he said with a smile he himself thought was too wide.

"Urm, Jira" she said in a very icy tone that sent Jimin and Jungkook shiver down their spine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter