"Give it back!!!"

Infinite Oneshots

Hyomin was sitting at her desk at school, scribbling away in her composition book. She was so intently focused on writing, she didn't noticed when the bell rang for lunch. Everyone left the classroom, even the teacher, and she still didn't notice.

Still scribbling away, Hyomin was oblivious to someone peaking their head into the classroom. Sungyeol tiptoed his way over to her, and stood behind her, careful not to make any noise. He noted how she was so focused and decided not to disturb her.... For now. He slowly leaned his head over her shoulder to see what she was writing.

"... 'How can you do this to me, Minhyuk?'... Tears formed... Grabbed her......" those were the only words Sungyeol could make out.  He had enough of just standing there.

"Whatcha writing?" he asked rather loudly.

Hyomin jumped a foot in the air and gasped. She turned around to face Sungyeol.

"Yah! Don't do things like that! You scared the crap out of me! How long have you been standing there??" she asked with a panicy voice.

"Not that long," he laughed, "So whatcha so focused on?"

Hyomin nervously laughed while closing her book and fumbled to close it. "N-nothing special"

"hmmm. You seem very suspitious right now Hyomin-ah," he remarked with a playful, teasing tone. 

"Haha what ar you talking about? Who's being suspicious?" she let out an awkward laugh.

"If it's nothing special, why were you so focused on it that you didn't even notice me come in? Hmm?"

She opened to say something but was too flustered at the moment. She didn't want anyone to know that she was writing fanfictions.

"Are you secretly actually looking at ?" he continued to tease.

"NO! of course not!" she blurted, red in the face.

"so it's alright if I see the notebook?" he reached down and swiftly grabbed the notebook and turned his back to her, opening to the page she left off on.

"Yah! Give it back! I don't want anyone to read that!" she screamed as she got out of her seat, trying to retrieve her precious fanfic book.

When she did that he just lifted the book in the air with both hands, so as to keep the book opened. He tilted his head back so he could start to read it.

Hyomin was jumping in front of him now, trying to get her book. She cursed him under her breath for being so tall.

He was slowly walking backwards, away from her as he started to read her story out loud. " 'How could you do this to me, Minhyuk?' Hyemi said as tears formed in her eyes. Minhyuk grabbed her by her shoulders and looked into her tear-filled eyes, and suddenly kissed her. He kissed her with so much passion that she let her eyes fall shut. When he pulled away, he looked into her eyes again and said, ' why can't you trust me?' "

All the while he was reading this, he was successfully avoiding all of Hyomin's futile attempts to get her book back.

Sungyeol looked down at her blushing face and chucked. "I didn't know you write fanfictions~"

"Quit teasing me and give me my book"

"I'm not done reading yet~ "

He was about to start reading again, but Hyomin jumped with all her might to get that book back. She was too embarrassed.

She jumped with a little too much might though. That final jump knocked the both of them on the floor. She was now on top of a stunned Sungyeol, laughing victoriously.

"Haha! I got it back~"

She didn't get a response though. She looked down to see him blushing, arms still up above his head, with her body pressed up against his. She froze, and her face started to heat up. Their hearts were both beating irratically.

He put his right hand on her cheek. She got even redder. "I-I'm sorry I d-didn't think we'd f-fall" she tried to get off him when his left arm stopped her.

He looked at her red face and unfocused eyes. *cute*

He brought her face down to his as he tilted his head a bit to the side, until their lips met.

She was shocked, but soon closed her eyes and enjoyed his soft lips on her own.

The classroom door opened and they heard someone clear their throat rather loudly.

Hyomin jumped off of him in the blink of an eye. And stood up blushing furiously. Sungyeol just sat up on the floor slightly red in the face, avoiding the gaze of the teacher that just walked in on them.

"Shouldn't you both be eating lunch instead of eachothers faces?" he raised his eyebrow at them.

They both blushed even harder ( if that's possible ) as she helped Sungyeol off the floor. They both bowed to the teacher as Sungyeol said, "mianheayo. We'll be going to lunch now."

He grabbed her hand and bookbag and walked out the door.

The teacher looked at the door and chuckled. "what a cute new couple those two make"