Movie Night

Infinite Oneshots

~~~

 

I walked outside and stood on the front porch. I looked up and watched the snow fall. I should have brought my jacket, but there was no way I was going back inside. My friend was having a movie night and that movie was really scary. There were girls in dingy clothes without faces coming up out of nowhere killing people. I shook my head trying to get the creepy pictures out of my mind.
*I'm so gonna have nightmares tonight* I thought while I continued to look at the snow fall.

I was so consumed in my thoughts that I didn't notice that someone was standing on the porch with me.

I felt two hands on my shoulders and my blood went cold. I squeaked and turned around only to find Dongwoo smiling at me with an amused face.

I heaved a great sigh of relief. When I did, he chuckled and raised an eyebrow at me.
“What are you doing out here? The movie isn't over yet.”

“…Uhhh..” I hesitated, “I just needed some fresh air, that's all.” I fibbed. I didn't need fresh air. I needed to get away from that stupid horror movie. *Why did Sungyeol have to pick that movie? Stupid choding.*

“But you didn't even bring your jacket. And it's snowing. Aren't you cold?”

*Heh heh. Aww he’s concerned.*
“Nope. I'm perfectly fine. I don't need my jack- ACHOO!!”

He started to laugh that beautiful laugh he has. "Really? Don't need a jacket. You look pretty cold to me." he grinned at me. "Your nose is all red, and so are your cheeks and ears," he said as he poked each of those parts of my face.

I just glared at him and wiped my nose. It was starting to drip. *stupid sneeze*

He laughed again and started walking closer to me, while ping his jacket. "Do you want my jacket?"

"No thanks. *sniff* cuz then you'll get cold."

"So you admit that your cold."
*there goes that grin again*

I just looked down. I was indeed freezing. I couldn't feel my fingertips anymore.

All of a sudden he grabbed my hands. I gave him a confused look. He put my arms in his jacket around his waist. Then he put his arms around me. "This way we can both be warm"

*I am sooo happy that I came out here without my jacket*
My face was then on his chest. *I can feel his heartbeat...* It was beating faster than normal. So was mine. I knew he could feel my heartbeat. I was just wearing a t-shirt after all.

Then he chucked. I felt the vibrations of that chuckle against my body, and I loved it. I was so glad my face was hidden in his chest too. I didn't want him to see my embarrassed face. That was short lived though because he made me look up at him with his hand.

"So, ~~~~~, what's the real reason you came out here?"

"........ That movie....... It was really scary... I'm gonna get nightmares now..." I mumbled that last part as I put my face back into his chest.

This time he laughed. That wonderful, loud, contagious laugh. His whole body was shaking with laughter.

"Ya! It's not funny! I'm scared of those things!" I said as I lightly hit my head against his shaking chest since my arms were still s around his waist.

He slowly stopped laughing, while I just scowled at him for laughing at me. He looked at me with sparkly eyes. That took me by surprise. He pushed my head against his chest and held me tighter. He chuckled yet again as he said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just that you're so cute."

My heart started beating faster again. *dang it! Just when it was beating normal again. He really wants to kill me this boy..*

His heart also starting beating faster again. I would know because he was pressing the side of my face right to his chest. Then he rested his head on top of mine. *I'm so glad my face is hidden.*

"Hey ~~~~~?"
"Yes?"
"Uhhh..."
*How is it possible for his heart to beat this fast?*
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
It was my hearts turn to beat at impossible speeds.
I nodded into his chest and hugged him a little tighter. "Mmmhhmmm.."

I felt him hug me tighter then the door opened. I stiffened.

"Yah!! The movie is already over you-" Sungyeol stopped when he noticed me and Dongwoo's position.
"Heheheheh. I guess I should leave you two to have some more ~alone time~.  Hey guys! You should...."

I couldn't hear the rest cuz he closed the door.
I sighed. "Now all the guys are gonna tease us.."

Dongwoo didn't care though. "Aw well," he laughed, "How bout we go inside now? I want to have some hot coca with my girlfriend~"
I looked up at his grinning face and nodded as I released my hold on his waist.

As we were going inside, I looked up at him. "Thanks for sharing your jacket with me."

He held my hand and squeezed it softly and looked down at me with the same heart stopping smile he always has. "It was my pleasure."

*Thank you Sungyeol for choosing such a scary movie*