Failed expectations.

Suddenly, everything changes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, I hope you enjoy it.

 

 

************

 

To tell the truth, telling the others about his decision wasn’t as hard as he thought. It was painful for sure, but the boys reacted better than he expected. Maybe it’s because he miraculously managed to overpower the chaos in his mind and heart and planned every step of his way out of BTS.

As the days passed though, a new hurt was added to his already sore feelings. Jimin has been avoiding him since the meeting with PD-Nim. He said nothing and is pretending he doesn’t exist.

Yoongi kind of predicted the reactions of all the boys but he had to give this to Jimin. He was astonished by Jimin’s ban towards him. For Yoongi, it felt like Jimin has already said good-bye to him, as if he had already moved out of the dorm.

Yoongi replayed everything that happened in his mind over and over trying to find a reason for Jimin’s behavior. He found nothing. Wasn’t he Jimin’s favorite hyung? Wasn’t he the one who supported Jimin through all hardships of his career as a BTS member? Wasn’t he the one Jimin would look for to cuddle and talk his issues over?

The rapper never imagined that he was so dispensable. Especially for his favorite dongsaeng.

He was suffering before, but that hit felt like a knock out. He can’t breathe, he needs to breathe more than ever. It’s suffocating.

“Well then, Jimin” - he thought bitterly -  “let’s forget how we used to be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter