So Many Memories

Suddenly, everything changes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoongi expected the others to come to his room or maybe Namjoon to make an emergency meeting as they usually do around the kitchen table at that very night, but as it got late and nothing happened, he decided to go to bed. While preparing to sleep, he kept whispering to himself: “It’s gonna be better. You can do it. You need to do it. You’re gonna be better.”

 

It seemed that their managers agreed that the best way to deal with the shock is to make the group work their asses off in all kinds of practices: from dancing to singing and then to the gym. This way, there was no time or opportunity to discuss the elephant in the room and the group ended up relaxing a little, making their usual silly jokes, teasing each other and stuff along the day.

However, anyone who knew them well could sense the tension and the sadness in the air.

Later that evening, Hoseok entered Yoongi’s room and kept pacing around the place with his hands in his back pockets. Yoongi was used to his friend’s energetic nature and just observed him while sit on his bed.

Still walking around, Hoseok asked – “Why didn’t you tell me? Huh? Why the you didn’t tell me?”

Yoongi opened his mouth to answer, but the dancer didn’t wait – “How come, Yoongi? We work together almost 24/7, we’ve been through for so many things and then you decide to leave? Just like that? Without telling me? We could have solved it, you know. I think…” – Hoseok was gesticulating frenetically.

“Hoseok, please, breathe” – Yoongi interrupted the other’s rant.

The dancer tried to calm down, his chest heaving, but kept standing and fidgeting nervously.

The older took the chance to speak - “First, I’ll be forever thankful for all the effort you made to help me with the choreographies and I must say that writing the songs and producing them with you was an amazing experience that I’ll never forget” – He sighed – “I’ve already explained my reasons at the meeting yesterday. What more can I say? Hum, I think I can fit better working like Ikje and Donghyuk, you know? Hoseok, I’ll continue to be close to all of you. We’ll be collaborating online and I’ll be here to the albums’ production and of course you can count on me for everything you need”.

Hoseok was unconsciously pouting and looked everywhere except at his friend.

Yoongi stood up and hugged him. The dancer got surprised at his hyung’s action as Yoongi isn’t very fond of skinship, but accepted the hug and held the shorter fondly.

 

After some minutes, Yoongi chuckled – “Man, you took a sweat to teach me how to dance We Are Bulletproof, didn’t you?”

Hoseok couldn’t help but smile – “Oh, no, no! You just moved like a penguin with the two legs in plasters.” – He did a funny impression of Yoongi on the first days of dance practice.

Both friends laughed a little and Yoongi held the dancer’s shoulders – “Hoseok, we’ve been close friends for many years and we will continue like this, ok? Trust me” – He watched as the other nodded, before continuing - “And BTS is gonna be ok. You know I wouldn’t do anything to ruin what we worked so hard to get. After all, I’ll be still a Bighit employee, remember?”

 

Yoongi changed the subject, ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter