Face-to-face Part 1

Suddenly, everything changes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Not giving in to his emotions, Yoongi went to the studio as fast as he could. He repeated to himself that the best way to do this is not to think about it. Keep it simple. He had a mission: bring the brat home. That’s it, fast and clear. Piece of cake.

 

*******

 

He opened the door of the dance studio without hesitation, causing a huge noise. Jimin was, as he expected, right in the middle of room. Yoongi saw the back of his shirt, totally drenched in sweat. The dancer stopped his moves but didn’t turn around. He put his hands on his hips, trying to even his breathing, avoiding seeing his visitor though the mirrors.

“You’re coming to the dorm now” – Yoongi didn’t have the courage to drag him by the arm as he had planned. He stayed were he was, close to the door. 

“I’m not finished” – Jimin went to the corner of the room and grabbed his water bottle, not even taking a glance at the rapper.

“You have finished hours ago. We all have. Now, come” – Yoongi couldn’t control the hint of anger in his voice.

After gulping the bottle of water, Jimin put the song to play again and motioned to the previous spot, ready to restart the dance routine – “You go first. I’m still perfecting some moves”

Then, Yoongi lost it. All the anger and hurt that he’d been through during those months and particularly the last days, took their toll on him.

“I said that you’re going now” – he approached the stereo and turn it off – “You’re going to the dorm, take a bath, have dinner and sleep. No negotiations allowed here. Enough.”

Yoongi got stunned when Jimin began to laugh, but not his sunshine laughter, the one that could make anything better. No, it was a fake, sarcastic one. It was painful to watch. Jimin doesn’t combine with sarcasm.

Jimin finally faced him, still chuckling – “Jin sent you here, didn’t he? Don’t worry, he won’t punish you, you know it”

Now Yoongi could see what Jin meant. Since the meeting at BigHit they haven’t faced each other, but now Yoongi noticed that the boy was more than exha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter