All because of you

Breaking The KrisHan Hate Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell had rung twice, signaling that classes had been ongoing for a few minutes or so since the first ring.

 

 

 

The class is quiet, and it makes everyone shift ln their seats uncomfortably. 

 

 

 

No under breath curses thrown.

 

 

 

No fights since arrival. 

 

 

 

No deadly wrath filled aura engulfing the room.

 

 

 

No nothing. 

 

 

 

Most of the students would glance at the infamous 'couple' as the classes went about, probably weirded out by the fact that they haven't sent death glares at each other yet that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good bye class" their Social Studies professor said, getting his things as he made his way out the room just in time as the bell rang, indicating that classes has ended. 

 

 

 

The students patiently waited one of Kris or Luhan's outburst, seemingly already accustomed to it.

 

 

 

But froze when they hear nothing. 

 

 

 

All eyes are directed to both Kris and Luhan as they gather all their belongings, not once did they share eye contact and when they'd brush shoulders against each other, most of them thought they might glare at each other and give our snarky remarks.

 

 

 

 

But no, all they saw was Luhan getting flustered after the sudden contact, quickly packing up before they hear the disturbing sound of chair screeching against the tiled floor as Luhan dashed towards the door, bag slung over his shoulder as Baekhyun catches up behind him.

 

 

 

Kris sighs and messes his hair slightly, before continuing to pack up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan paced around his room, mentally scolding himself for acting like a girl a while ago.

 

 

 

It was just...

 

 

 

It made him feel weak when they made skin contact. A bit exaggerated but that's what he felt. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter