Just me and you

Breaking The KrisHan Hate Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: ready for the last chapter? XD sorry if this is so late, my phone is glitchy urgh... excuse the change of plotline ^^

 

 

 

 

The soccer match was rescheduled due to having school on lock down after the false bomb threat.

 

 

 

In panic, the teacher (in mid lesson) had said to 'grab a partner and immediately go towards the field'.  It would be an understatement if we say Luhan acted on impulse, quickly grabbing hold of Kris' hand that was innocently laying on his desk before dragging the both of them to the field. 

 

 

 

Apart from students gathering in the field with no tree to shade upon, Kris was deeply confused with how Luhan was acting. 

 

 

 

It's like a constant change of emotion that confuses him AND drives him crazy.  

 

 

 

Figuratively and literally speaking. 

 

 

 

But what honestly is in his mind is how the do their hands fit perfectly being clasped together and how beautiful Luhan looked every second he looks at him— ...

 

 

 

This is getting out of hand.

 

 

 

Moving on....

 

 

 

Everything would have been fine until Kris spoke, "can I have my hand now?"

 

 

 

It seemed to dawn upon Luhan himself. Of how he unconsciously grabbed Kris' hand.

 

 

 

Luhan would not like to admit (out loud) that he wanted to hold on to Kris' hand (forever) for a little more.

 

 

 

"O-oh. S-sorry" Luhan stuttered, letting go of the other's hand while blushing profusely. Thinking that there'd be nothing left to do (rather than staying and just letting the awkward silence eat them alive), he scurried off to find Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well?" 

 

 

 

"Give me more time" Kris mumbled, threading his hand through his hair. 

 

 

 

He is confused, Chanyeol knows that. He knows that Kris feels more than just hate for Luhan. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol sighs, head tipped upwards as the breeze came and lazily shook the trees' leaves.

 

 

 

The sky was dark grey, endless and heavy, ready to let the rain drop onto the earth's surface.

 

 

 

How easy it was for time to pass; it was just a few hours ago that it was sunny, now clouds are angry grey in the sky.

 

 

 

The field was now empty of all passerby students, the soccer match players are left doing some last practice rounds before the final match.

 

 

 

"There isn't any more time," Chanyeol frowned, "school's almost over. You know Luhan's going back to China after graduation. The chances are too little to even see each other again after this school year"

 

 

 

Kris froze.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was right. Since it was almost their graduation, the chances of seeing Luhan again nor telling him all the things he should tell him is one to five. Zero even; even if he wanted to find him in China. 

 

 

 

Kris proceeded to run aimlessly, just to find the male he still needed to tell a few things, leaving Chanyeol behind who had a grin on his face. 

 

 

 

He pulled out his phone and dialed someone's number — Baekhyun's.

 

 

 

"Baek? Yeah, I did my part... it'll be finished soon"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was beginning to get impatient, looking around the field to find a certain Byun Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

The clouds were of the darkest grey Luhan had seen, and he could feel droplets falling from the sky, down his hair. 

 

 

 

Five more minutes...

 

 

 

Five more minutes and Luhan will leave, with or without Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris was almost out of breath when he reached their classroom, hands on his legs for support as he tried to calm his breathing down. 

 

 

 

He then approached Baekhyun, who was cleaning up Luhan's desk. "Where's Luhan"

 

 

 

Baekhyun fell silent but decided to answer a few seconds later, "field"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan could tell it's him from afar, and his heart raced. 

 

 

 

And he hated that feeling. 

 

 

 

It made him feel vulnerable, and weak. Like it was something he shouldn't have felt. 

 

 

 

He lets out a gush of air as Kris approached him with a slow pace, steps matched with every drop of rain. 

 

 

 

Kris hadn't stop running towards Luhan who  had been frozen on his spot, and he realized that Kris isn't stopping any second by now.

 

 

 

And that brought him back to consciousness.

 

 

 

Before Luhan had ran away, Kris had grabbed his shoulder. He flinched. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let me go!" Luhan grunted, almost stuttering because he is a flustered mess.

 

 

 

And because he's afraid.

 

 

 

Afraid that if he lets Kris hold him, he'd lose focus. He'd feel dizzy, like the world is spinning around him, and nobody will catch him.

 

 

 

Luhan's supposed to hate Kris.

 

 

Not... this. THIS.

 

 

 

"Hear me out!" Kris almost pleads, gripping tightly on Luhan like he'd be dragged away from him if Kris were not to hold tight. And that's exactly what Kris felt.

 

 

 

This is the only chance he has left. 

 

 

 

A chance to clear his mind.

 

 

 

And tell Luhan his feelings.

 

 

 

"I—"

 

 

 

Luhan felt a drop of water on his hair. 

 

 

 

And before he knew it, rain is already pouring on them, soaking them up in mere seconds. 

 

 

 

Silence falls upon them, the sound of rain only keepi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter