Epilogue

Judo Match?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Halo~ I'm deciding to make an epilogue since there are some of you all that want me to do the epilogue for this YeonHwa couple~

So, here is it!!

Enjoy it~!!

 

[a/n: do you watch Jota showed up his cooking skills in Cool Kiz On the Block?? And he also can do make up very nice at MADTOWN's videos~ WOW!!! He really 'something'~ He's also so charming~!!! How I want my future husband is like him... Or maybe him? Teehee..~ >.< ]

*********************************************************************

 

"Jiyeon, I'm home~.."

Jota enters their home; he bought new house, but he doesn't see anyone.

"Jiyeon~?"

He tosses the car key into the bowl and his bagpack onto the sofa. He roams all over living room, kitchen and even their backyard. But, no sign of her.

 

Where is she....~

 

Jota starts to worry but he calm himself down. He climbs up the stairs and then roams the second floor. He starts with their master room. And there...

There she is..

Jiyeon is doing meditation on their bed. Jota smiles mischievously and he slowly walks and stops in front of her. Right at her face.

"Lee Jiyeon..~"

He whispers and wait for her to open her eyes.

 

One minute..

 

Two minute..

 

And she opens her eyes slowly. Jota quickly steal a peck on her lips and seats beside her. She rolls her eyes and looks at Jota beside her.

"What's wrong? You disturb me.."

"Nothing. I'm tired... Should we take leave? Just one week. Only you and me."

"Where? I'm actually doesn't really care since oppa said that he will give us holiday if we ask him to."

"Nice! I'm planning to go our honeymoon at Hokkaido, Japan. What do you think?"

"Well~ Sounds nice. I'm okay with it."

"Assa~!"

Jota flops onto the bed and cause both of them to jumps up at his strong force onto the bouncy bed.

"Yah~ Stop it!! You'll wrecked up this bed.."

Jota smirks and he bounces more onto the bed.

"I don't want..~ Meh!!"

Jiyeon pretends to get mad and try her Judo skill onto him. She grabs his both shoulders and push him down. She's now onto him. Their faces are dangerously close to each other. Jota smirks winningly while Jiyeon widens her eyes. She push him away but his arms secure her body and he tighten it as their bodies are in touch right now. Jota can feel her s onto his chest. Jiyeon's face starts to redden. She struggles to escape, then Jota's leg circled up her body; like he clings his legs onto her body. Now, even Jiyeon can feel his crotch due to how 'compact' they are.

"Woo~ My Jiyeon tries to escape from me..~?"

She rolls her eyes and try once again; much more harder to escape from him.

"Jonghwa, let me go.. Don't you want to have lunch now?"

He pretends to think as his eyes looks at the ceiling and pouting his mouth. Suddenly, he turns her around and now she is under him.

"Hmm... Maybe. But, let me having my own 'feast' right now..~ Hmm~? What my Jiyeon thinks?"

Her face become more redden and now she's looks like steam tomato. Jota hands slowly soothes her long hair, slowly grazes her left cheek and his thumbs moves ually along her lips. He incidently his own lips as his heart beating fastly and his hormone becomes uncontrollaby raged inside. Jiyeon seems being controlled by him and she doesn't moving at all. She's also looking at his features; from his eyes, nose and down to his lips. She also unknowingly is biting her own lips. She blinks innocently and slowly closes itself as Jota starts to close their lips' gaps. Their noses already touch each other and now their lips turn.

At the averagely 1 cm gaps, his phone rang and they separate from each other; as Jota being kicked by Jiyeon at his thigh and now he falls down from the bed. He groans and silently curses at the 'perfect timing' phone's call.

"Gosh!! Who is calling now?!"

He pulls out his phone from his jean's pocket and looks at the screen. Jiyeon already runs to the downstairs; straightly heading to kitchen.

 

Jaeyoon hyung

 

"Oh gosh!! Why would he calls at the moment Jiyeon and I...- Aish!!"

He mumbles alone and now he calms him down before he answers the call.

"Jonghwa-ah~! How are you now?"

Jonghwa let out his breath heavily and answers him.

"I'm alright, hyung. Hyung..~! Why would you called just now? We are about to.. Aish~.. Jinjja..."

"Eo? You both are about to... kiss?"

"YES!"

"Ha ha ha.. Mian~ Anyway, I'm just gonna to tell you that I'm giving both of you a 'special holiday' for one week. Start from this week."

Jaeyoon lets out an awkward laugh at his senseless timing.

"Is it? I'm also gonna to ask hyung for some leaves since both of us decided to have vacation to Japan."

"Ayy~ vacation or Honeymoon~? Hmm~?"

"Aigoo, hyung~ Of course honeymoon~!! Just wait, hyung. I'm gonna makes 'miracles' with Jiyeon next week."

"Yah~!! Don't say like that to me! You know right that I'm still single till now?! Aigoo~"

"That's why I asked you to find girlfriend quickly. Anyway hyung, I saw that Seol noona seems to like you. Try her, hyung. Maybe she's your destiny."

"Aigoo~ Sol is too young for me.."

"What young?! Both of you only have 6 years differences. It's not that big gap.."

"Aigoo.. Arasseo!! I'll try her. But, you must help me. Just like I helped you to get closer with Jiyeon. Ara~?"

"Arasseo, hyung. Don't worry~ I'll help you with my mighty~!!"

They laugh and ends the call. Jota smiles alone at the thought of sillyness that Jaeyoon created just now.

"Aigoo~ What can I do with this hyung.. He always got the perfect timing to ruin my moments.."

At that moment, Jota recalled back when their 'hot moments' is being ruined by Jaeyoon presence.

 

 

=Flashback=

First ruin: [Night, Living room]

On the sofa, Jota and Jiyeon watch TV variety show as they lay down with Jota behind her and his legs tangled up at her legs. He backhugs her and dives down his face at the crook of her neck. He pecks at her shoulder for many times and sometimes he playfully biting her shoulder.

"Yah! Don't bite me..!"

Jiyeon shakes her shoulder to stop Jota from biting her shoulder and he stops. He smiles innocently and back to the earlier position. No more biting. But now, his hands mischiveously sneaks inside her shirt and rubs her flat stomach. As his hands 'playing' at her stomach, his lips kiss her jawline up to her earlobe. She feels tickles yet ually hormone raged. She moves and now lay down flat at her back. Jota moves to tower her and their forehead now depends to each other. His hand already holding at the hem of her shirt. Ready to take it off.

"Really..?"

Jiyeon stays silent but Jota doesn't care with it and he starts with her crook of neck. He slowly it a bit and kiss it hard and ually biting it to let out some hickeys at her neck and exposed chest. Right when he want to move directly to her lips, the door bells rings and they awkwardly stop with what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter