I'll never give you chance!!

Judo Match?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****************

"Alright, the next one is Lee Jonghwa-ssi and Lee Jiyeon-ssi. Please come out now. Applause."

The announcer calls their name as it is their turn to fight in the Judo's mat. It is either one of them will lose in this match; so do for their evaluation's scores. It's also for their pride; their family's name that have become legend in Judo's history at their school. But, this time.. it is different. All students know that both of them are engaged to each other and they will get married in a month from now. However, the hall's condition is very tense due to the both opponent. Only some people knows their 'real' situation at that time. Jiyeon and Jota stands across each other and looks at their eyes straightly.  Both show their own egos that they will never lose no matter what situation they are. Privacy things put aside and now is all about pride.

"Bow!"

The referee says and they bow to each other.

Whistle was blowed shows the competition begin.

 

=Flashback=

"Jiyeon-ah, why are you late? I've been waiting you here for almost 2 hours."

Jota complains as he holds her both shoulders. While putting his whining face.

"Aigoo~ Mianhae, Jonghwa-ah. I just met with Jonghyun that happens to be my last opponent back at Busan last month in my last match there."

Jota's face change to the serious one.

*I never heard that name..*

"Jonghyun? But I never heard his name. And you usually tell me first before you go out somewhere with anyone. And not to let your fiance to wait you like a fool for about 2 hours. Where is he?"

Jota starts to fume out and Jiyeon doesn't like it at all.

"But I messaged you before. That I'm going out awhile with my friend. You didn't receive it?"

Jota looks straight at her and just blinks expressionless. He looks at the side; away from Jiyeon's face.

"I've changed my number."

"And why is that?"

Jiyeon starts to fumes now. Jota looks back at her face.

"Because lately I got so many unknown numbers that annoyed me too much."

"Why you didn't inform me beforehand? And now you blame me?"

Jota let out heavy sigh.

"Mianhae for not informing you before."

However, the interrogate session didn't end like that. Both of them have high as to sky of their egos.

"Who annoyed you? Girls? Or much more correctly, Yura-ssi?"

"How come you blame people without proof? And where are you both going? Having fun, huh?"

"I just predict! It's not like I blame Yura like that. Or it is she? Ohhh.. that's why I always heard your phone's beep in each 5 minutes non-stop lately. And you always busy and says that you busy with assignments or what-so-ever.. And it turn out you sneakily going out with Yura?!"

"Since when I did that?!"

"Who knows since when you did that? Maybe before you getting engaged with me?"

Jiyeon provokes him and now, both of them have reach at their peak of patience.

"Lee Jiyeon. Watch out what you says. Stop it."

"Who are you to instruct me? You're not my appa!!"

"Jiyeon!! Take back what you said."

"No way I'll do it."

"Fine! I'll prove to you that I didn't do all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter