How we met?~

Judo Match?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long time ago~....

***************************

"Jiyeon-ah, get ready quickly! We have another practice for next competition in Gyeonggi-do."

Jaeyoon reminds Jiyeon that still in her room to get ready for their practice that morning.

"I know that, oppa~ How much more oppa want to remind me.. Aigoo~"

Jiyeon lightly runs to the kitchen for some simple breakfast that made by their mom while their father already went for hiking at the nearest mountain since the early of the morning. Jaeyoon just raises his eyebrows while munching the breakfast.

"Hah! One more, oppa have set up your new opponent.. Just to 'test' your judo skills~ He's one of the strongest opponent. Watch out, Lee Jiyeon~ He's one of my favourite students that oppa have observed all this time."

"Araseo, oppa aka Coach-nim~ Omma, we go first~"

Both Jiyeon and Jaeyoon kiss their mom's cheeks and they head out.

 

****************************

 

[At practice hall]

"OK! All of you stand in the line here! Ppalli~!!"

Jaeyoon gives his instruction with a loud voice for all the students to hear his command.

"Alright, today I will introduce to all of you our new recruit. Come in, Lee Jonghwa-ssi."

Jonghwa walks into the hall and he stops right beside Jaeyoon.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. I am Lee Jonghwa. You can call me with Jota. I'm in senior year this year. Nice to meet all of you."

He bows and smiles that shows his eye smiles and his kind-of dimples. Others Judoka nods with his nice manners, however Jiyeon doesn't seems happy much as right after Jota's intro, her brother plays with his eyebrows and points to the Jota.

'He is the one that oppa told you these morning..,' Jaeyoon mouthes to Jiyeon and she gets what he said. She blows her raspberry and looks right straight to Jota's face. He also realizes that he have been watched intensely by a girl. He stares back at Jiyeon and looks straight to Jiyeon's face. Jiyeon realizes it too and she looks at other side. Her face become redden and Jota lets out a 'naughty' smile.

'Oohh~ This girl is the one Jaeyoon hyung told me yesterday~ Not bad, huh..'

Jota's thought and Jaeyoon ends their 'intense' stares with a command for all of them to starts practising with their particular partner that have been chosen in yesterday session. However, to Jiyeon's dismay, she doesn't have partner as her brother said yesterday: "I have chose the best one for you.. Just wait~"

"Coach-nim, I doesn't have any partner. What should I do?"

Jiyeon speaks to Jaeyoon that sitting on the bench with Jota.

"He is your partner.. Train well, naeui yeodongsaeng~ "

Jaeyoon plays with her hair and walks out from the hall. Now, the only left at the bench is her and Jota. He clears his throat and looks at Jiyeon.

"Shall we? Miss..."

"Jiyeon. Lee Jiyeon."

"Ah, right. Shall we, Jiyeon-ssi?"

Jiyeon rolls her eyes and walks back to their practice spot while mumbling nonsense.

"Tch! How great this Jota person until oppa to praise him so much last night?"

Jiyeon mumbles in a low note, however Jota CLEARLY can hear what she says.

"Let's have a match."

Jota smirks at her and Jiyeon quickly turns her head towads him. She glares at her and scoffs at him.

"You're that confident, huh?"

"Absolutely."

"Fine. Let's have a match."

Jiyeon walks away from him while Jota just shrugs his shoulders. From afar, Jaeyoon chuckles at those two.

"Wow! I don't know their 'intro' will be this fast~" He mumbles alone and smiles widely.

 

****************************************

 

Jota pants and looks down at Jiyeon. She also pants heavily after 8 minutes they fights judo and the result is, Jota wins.

"You need to learn more, Jiyeon-ssi~"

"You! You are left-handed?"

Jiyeon p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter