The Feeling Can Changed?

WGM CAMEL COUPLE: IN REAL LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been several days since the last episode WGM aired and news about Chen and Bomi receded in public.

Since the night incident in Bangkok, Bomi kept thinking about Chen who almost kissed her, and it is not a necessity in shooting situations.

"Bomi? Bomi ..."

Bomi turned and saw Chorong who was smearing peanut butter on bread.

"Are you on dreaming? I'm asking you wanted bread or not, and you just stared at the wall all the time," said Chorong.

Bomi just smiling.

"Did something happen that night? You guys been dating?" Chorong asked. Bomi merely raised her eyebrow. "Aha! Chen kiss you ?!"

Bomi directly gaping. "Unnie ..."

"What ?! Chen oppa kiss Bomi?! daebak Bomi!" shouted Eunji directly walk toward them.

Bomi shook her head. "No ...not like that, listen to me, that night he asked about my feelings toward him and we almost kissed," said Bomi.

Chorong and Eunji look at each other.

"Believe me," said Bomi again.

"Okay, we believe you," replied Eunji. "But ... what do you say to him about his question?" Eunji asked.

Bomi scratched her head. "I said I liked him, I just honest with my feelings," said Bomi honestly.

"Aigoo ~" said Chorong and Eunji at the same time.

Bomi showed her aegyo complaining tone.

"Then you two dating now?" Chorong asked.

Bomi shook her head. "Of course not, you could say I refused for relationship," said Bomi.

Chorong bit the bread and grumbling. "Jjinjja paboya Yoon Bomi ... wae? Why do you reject him? He's a good man for you and you like each other," said Chorong.

"I don’t think I'm ready for a relationship with him, the rumor can spread again, I don’t want to ruin our friendship, I feel comfortable with him like this," said Bomi.

Eunji took the bread a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter