End of filming

WGM CAMEL COUPLE: IN REAL LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You have wish from me too?” Chen asked her back.

“Ne, I have one…” she said and she opened her arm. Chen knows what she wish, then he hug her tightly. Bomi tears coming down again on her cheeks and Chen’s shoulder. Chen softly her back. “Thank you oppa, for being my husband, for all good memories we have, I really happy…” she said.

Chen with his teary eyes, he keeps trying to smile. “Me too… I wanna thank you to you, Thank you Yoon Bomi.”

 

"Cut !!!" said producer.

Bomi still crying in Chen’s arms. Chen Bomi shoulders softly and smiled. Bomi pulled away her hug to him.

"Bomi, are you okay?" asked Hyunsoo manager walk to them two and give the coat to Bomi.

Bomi laughing but still sobbing a little, she wiped her eyes slowly and avoid to see Chen’s face.

"She's okay!" Hyunsoo manager said to the We Got Married team.

After recording the ending scene, they gather and pray together, said goodbye to each other for the end of filming Camel Couple in WGM. After doing that. Hyunsoo manager told Bomi to immediately go to the car.

"Bomi!" Chen called her.

Bomi stopped but didn’t look back, Chen touches Bomi’s shoulder, make Bomi turn around to look at each other eyes.

"Thank you for every day that we spent together, I was serious about it," said Chen.

Bomi forced to laugh and then hit Chen shoulder  as usual when they're on off camera, joking with each other together. "Don’t be so serious, you’re scared me oppa, I don’t know why I was crying there might be bugs get into my eyes." She still try to laugh even her heart feel a lil bit hurt because they will rare to meet.

Chen laughed. "Tomorrow we shoot black interviewed separately huh?"

Bomi nodded. "I think so because tomorrow you will be a concert outside Korea, right?"

Chen nod.

"Bomi! Come on! The members are already waiting for you!" Hyunsoo manager shouted to Bomi.

"Fighting!" said Bomi by raising her both hands to encourage Chen and ran away from his sight.

"I'll call you!" Chen said although it didn’t make Bomi turn. Chen smiled.

In the car...

Bomi hugged herself tightly, like holding her heart that she may feel will explode. She looked down.

"Ohoho ... you seems so sad because you two divorced?" Hyunsoo manager .

"Oppa ... we aren't divorced, we aren't kind of in real marriage at all, its just a virtual married." Bomi complaining.

"But from other previously couple, their fans still called it a divorced, you know, your fans will feel and called it the same way like others," said manager Hyunsoo.

"Mollayo ..." said Bomi pouting her lips.

Bomi knows fans will called the end of their virtual marriage a divorced, like Naeun and Taemin before. But she doesn't want to thinking hard about that. Even she doesn't know if Chen will still contacting her or not.

She laid her head on the passenger seat. For eight months Bomi and Chen in the status of marriage even that just a virtual marriage but that give more something to her, she guessed her feelings was... uhm... maybe ‘LOVE’? but now they will rarely meet again because they had to 'divorced', they decided to split

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter