~Mysterious Man~

♡ Opposites Attract ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Mysterious Man

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Narrator POV

Baekhyun like all morning had been working day and night, Baekhyun was cleaning the counter. He was really tired but he didn't hate the job, infact he loved it, seeing all the smiles he got in return. Though occasionally his head would still be filled with the thoughts of the man he saw in the alley, how he was doing, did he go home safely... Baekhyun didn't think about the reason he was thinking about him so much, they brushed it off saying that it was just his guilt of not helping the man the previous night.

The bell rang indicating a customer had entered the shop, it snapped Baekhyun out of his deep thought and bowed at the customer standing at the door.

He stood back straight to see a figure that made his heart jumped, the man before, he seems... ok. Instead of sitting in the corner like he always did he had his hands stuffed in his pocket walking straight to the counter and sat on the bar chair few seats away from Baekhyun, he ordered a plain coffee, his voice cold as ever. 

Baekhyun's eyes were fixed onto the latter's figure as he look through his phone completely oblivious until his head suddenly turn causing their eyes to meet one another. Baekhyun immediate looked down continue cleaning the counter but he still was able to feel the man's gaze fixed on him making him feel utterly uncomfortable. 

From the corner of his eyes he could see the man was mixing his drink while staring intently it felt like lazer was going through his back. 

He was so nervous trying to think of ways to escape this attention but suddenly felt a hand on his wrist making him look up, he saw young unfamiliar man, he had a awfully creepy smirk on his face...

Baekhyun tried to keep his smile on his face and greet him like how he did to his other customers

"H..Hi, Welcome xxx Restaurant, how may I help you" Baekhyun stuttered as his lips quivered forcing him to smile. His hand moved up to Baekhyun's chin pulling his head closer easily with the tips of his fingers

"S..sorry sir, please let go of me" Baekhyun felt the grip on his cheeks slowly tighten 

"Come on, don't give me that 'hard-to-get' act" the man's smirk never left his face.

All of a sudden, Baekhyun felt the fingers harshly removed from his cheeks making his head swing to the side. He turn back to where the man was standing, he wasn't looking at him anymore, in fact he wasn't the only one standing in front of him. The familiar man was now what had caught the creepy man's attention. 

"He told you to let go didn't he?" the familiar man was sending darts to the other making him feel provoked. He held his head up high, he stuffed a hand in one of his pocket trying to act all cool

"Ya..! Who do you think you are?" with his free hand he pushed the familiar man's shoulder with this fingertips

The familiar man closed his eyes as if trying to hold his anger "You're lucky I'm not in a bad mood today"

"What do you mean?" the creepy man frowned but received nothing back from the other, instead the other man shot a last glare before heading out the door.

"Ya! I'm not done with you!" he grabbed onto the man's shoulder gripping on it tightly but that got backfired, he was kicked in the stomach throwing him all the way too the counter. The sudden ruckus had caught attention of all the customers, there were highpitched screams.

"Don't provoke me, you wouldn't like it when I'm angry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter