Can't Deny I Like Him

Because Of The Paper

Shiny morning are the best. There's gonna be a bright day so many positiveness for all humans... well not for those who rise with their left foot....

Sehun: "Hyung! Umma-KyungSoo cooked breakfast!!..." *My beautiful long hand twisted the knob and pushed it giving me a view of that y teammate of mine. He was sitting still on the corner of his white long bed. His hair in a Medusa look alike style. His chocolate abs at the sight! His longs skinny legs covered with some gray baggy sweats*

Kai: "So what?..." *Yes I had a hard time refusing D.O's delicious, incomparable, tasty, mouthwatering food. I guided my own tense body to the towel stand, grabbed a black towel... ! this ain't my towel... But I could feel Sehun's eyes on me and he would ask me why did I change towel so suddenly. I avoid any more conversation with him and walked out to the bathroom*

Sehun: "Hyung!! What's wrong with you today! There has never being a day when you would reject Umma's food... Hyung!!!!! Come on! Let's eat together!!" *I followed that bad jerk to the bathroom and hit my head against the door when he closed it. My tiny mouth kept on bugging him but not even a breath came from the other side of the white door*

Suho: "Ya! Come and eat, leave him alone. He'll be back and get some on his own... He gets hungry really fast... eat and go get ready for practice today at SM practice room. I'll get going first.." *I saw Sehun begging Kai to come and eat. I picked my plate, fork and juice cup and placed them on the sink wealthy teeth would wash them later, I waved at them and walked to the small living room grabbing my brown backpack and out the dorms I was on my way to SM.*

Chanyeol: *When everyone stood up from the table I grabbed all the plates, stack them, and placed them in the sink. I had cleaned the table when there was one plate left, full of food* "Ya! Senshine! Your food is cold now!" *His plate was full of Spaghetti but he just shook his head staring at the bathroom door and then gave his back to the white door walking to the room he shared with Suho*

D.O: "Go... I'll wash them, You go and get ready..." *I took the scrubber away from him and slightly push him aside*

Chanyeol: "Oh... Thank you Pororo!! See yah!.." *Daebak! Scape from washing dishes*

D.O: *I was so into washing dishes that I never saw when Kai came in the kitchen, sat on the table, eat Sehun's left plate, and smiled as he ate. I took of the yellow rubber gloves and faced him... his hand's speed increased. I saw his spoon slipped a little off his mouth leaving a big red thick line of Spaghetti sauce on his tiny cheek. His hand was moving the fork to his mouth full of Spaghetti... As my body leaned towards him he dropped his fork and looked directly at the plate*

Kai: *HE WAS TOOOOOO CLOSE... is it weird for a guy to feel this way? Towards ANOTHER MAN?!!*

D.O: *I smirked and picked the fork... Made him open his mouth and feed him the Spaghetti he had dropped on his full plate*

Kai: *His hand... His hand had moved the fork and feed me... FEED ME! God damn... Why am I having all this kind of reactions when he does something....*

D.O: *His mouth moving, chewing, slowly... That Spaghetti sauce mark on his cheek was disturbing me... Offhand I leaned and with my right thumb I wiped that ugly Spaghetti mark that was killing his beautiful and soft cheek... I looked up and saw our...*

Kai: *OUR LIPS SOOOO CLOSE! You know when you're looking through your phone and there're some shocking news! You bring your phone closer to you to see them clearly... That distance... that was our distance between our lips...!!!!!*

D.O: *I saw his eyes pop out when he saw how close my lips were to his... I grin when I saw his juice lips wet with the Spaghetti sauce... My eyes explore his face... Lips, nose, and eyes... bottom to top or top to bottom.... eyes, nose and lips...*

Kai: *What would someone do in this kind of atmosphere? I tried to drag my chair backwards but stupid me forgot there was two beggar echelons... Me and my chair fall off...I might have turned really red... I felt I had a mad bull inside me... Quickly I stood up picking the chair and putting in back in its place*

D.O: "Ya!! Be careful! Are you okay? Does anything hurts?!" *He scared the sh** out of me!!*

Kai: "No" *That was the most empty 'NO' I had ever give or said. My hands took the plate and fork to the sink AND I wanted to wash them AND I had already started... D.O came and gave me a back hug... He shouldn't have... I should've pretend I didn't like it... My hand grabbed the yellow scrubber tight as his strong ,but seem weak, arms surrounded my waist... I smiled at the sink water but then a bubble that pop snap me out of it*

D.O: *He stood still... Didn't push me around.... I feed him and gave him a back hug, Mission 2 part 2 of the story... COMPLETE! I was proud of myself that I hugged him tighter and rest my chubby cheek on his hard back facing sideways*

Kai: *I thought he would let me go so I grabbed Suho's juice cup... glass cup to be specific... When he hugged tighter I couldn't help but grabbed the glass cup tighter too. It broke in pieces. I stared at it as pieces of glasses fall out my hand. I didn't felt the pain till I realize glass pieces had made their way through my skin. Blood started coming out so I dropped everything and ran to the bathroom*

D.O: *Kai ran out the kitchen to the bathroom, I went after him but he slammed the white door on my face*

Sehun: *I had my casual clothes ready to go practice when I saw D.O banging on the bathroom door*

D.O: "Kai! Open up let me help you!!!!" 

Sehun: "Umma what's wrong?" *I stared at D.O then the door till Kai opened it. His white t-shirt was half ripped and bloody. His hand had that half ripper shirt*

 

Midnight came and the EXO members where done with their dance practice. They came back home to rest for the next days as practice was gonna keep coming since they'll soon get some vacation and for the time being they needed to work hard.

 

Suho: "Are you sure you're fine now? It doesn't hurts anymore? *As the leader I am, I needed to take care of my members. So for Kai I dragged him to the living room to change his bandage*

D.O: *I wanted to be the one to help him... But Suho was fast and smart, he was the one that helped him... he's the one that takes care of him the best after all. I felt my soul helpless don't know why but It just did. I walked into the brown door room and lay on the bed close to the windows... Once again I took the sky blue notebook out the same drawer and once again place the notebook in my laps...* "I want him to feed me... Back hug me... I want Kyung Soo to make me feel happy at least for seconds... I can't deny I'm liking him...' Oh Kim Jong In, what else did you wrote... Well I'll read and I'll see if I myself can make that wish of yours come true..." *I went through the notebook's pages reading and searching for helpful information. When I passed pages a blue sticky note came out* "KBTD and DWBTM? This punk and his codes..." *I found myself smiling at the sticky note.. can't deny I like him... a little bit! Don't misunderstand*