Hug= Heart Beat Increase, Shiver, Awkwardness

Because Of The Paper

Behind that brown door who knows what's happening between those dirty dogs... one of them who created a story thinking no one would find about it and the other one the "victim" that is mention on the story... and he reacts the story....

Kai: "Hyung!! What are you doing?! Don't do that!!! Don't!!!!!" *I breath heavily and tried to push Kyung Soo-Hyung away from me. I could hear his deep voice speaking to my ear... His warm on my chest...*

D.O: "KkamJong..." *I whisper in his ear hiding behind his hair, his hands on my chest pushing me away, and his head laying on my shoulder*

Kai: "Let go!!!" *I looked right into his eyes. I shouldn't have done that. I felt my heart jump trying to scape my chest. I was able to see his dark eyes... His thick lips.. 'Thud-Thud' My hear beat increased and suddenly the room got hotter*

D.O: *I moved my right hand from his back to his forehead. He was burning. I noticed him looking at me tense. I took 4 steps back and gave him a bright smile. I walked out the room without saying a word*

Kai: *His smile got my heart racing. I could feel I was breathing harder than ever and I wanted to catch my breath. When he left I felt relief, I left my body lose its strength and rely on the desk that was behind me. My left hand was helping my body balance and don't just fall on top of the desk. My right hand was on my chest hitting it trying to stop my insane heart... It was slowing down each second it passed.... 3... 3 seconds more and it would've being back to normal but he... he had to come back*

D.O: *I saw him balancing his well formed body on our study desk. I smirked and walked to him... I could notice his belly... working hard... he was trying too hard to breathing... the wet towel I had on my hands was placed on his forehead*

Kai: *He was closed! TOO closed! His arm stretched to reach my forehead. A wet towel touched my forehead. I felt his breathing again... my eyes were looking at his belly trying to avoid eye contact. I felt his hand grabbed my chin and lift it up. BOOM! Eye contact!!!! He blinked so did I... I felt his hand go behind my neck and his other hand on my waist*

D.O: *I could see his eyes. But it didn't got my heart racing. I put my hand behind his neck and the other on his waist ready to pull him closer, like on the story... right? I pulled. His body against mine... warm.. my chin was relaxing on his shoulder while his body was shaking.. I letted a little chuckle out*

Kai: *His warm body against mine.... WHAT TO DO?!!!!!!! I stood still like and idiot... I could've hugged him back tight and never let him go, but I didn't. His chin on my shoulder made a shiver go down my spine. I closed my eyes slowly... Then his chuckle came, without feeling his warm a little bit longer I pushed him away*

D.O: *His arms touched my chest pushing me away. I looked at him counting in my mind to 10. When I was at 6 he left... Just as I had predicted*

Kai: *I saw hims stared at me when I pushed him. He was standing still calm, I felt too awkward that I walked out the room*

A brown door separating two different souls. One, a quite, sentimental, and considerate soul that is obsessed with cleanness. Two, a manly, noisy, child-like but warm hearted, bossy, and hard to express itself soul. Soul one stood inside the room picking t-shirts that were dirty on the floor and throwing them in a basket. Should two stood outside the room on the hallway catching its breath. 

Lay: "Kim Jong In!!!!!!!!!!" *I saw Kai leaning on the wall outside his room, I was bored, and why not have some fun with him bothering and making him mad, after all he has such a short temper*

 

D.O: *I hear someone outside the room calling for Kai. I stopped picking dirty clothes and placed my ear against the door*

 

Kai: "Huh?......" *I snap out of my thoughts and faced Lay*

Lay: "What you doing here?...." *His belly was working hard. I saw his breathing... I laughed my out and he smiled at me, forced smile* 

Kai: "Nothing! Let's go and get you to bed!" *I prevent him from getting closer to the door of mine and D.O's room. His shoulders relaxed as I massaged them taking him to the room he shares with Chen*

Lay: "You seem to be out of your mind minutes ago back at the hallway... Is there something bothering you?" *I could see how tense he was perhaps he had girl troubles even though it sounded impossible because  Kai is a ladies man*

Kai: "No... I'm fine... I... get to bed!!!!!!" *I didn't knew how to tell Lay about how D.O was acting back at the room. I threw him to his bed and made my way to the room door when Chen was walking in*

Chen: "Oh! Hi Kai... I saw D.O looking for you..." *I pointed behind me down the hall to Kai and D.O's room but he quickly closed the door on my face*

Lay: "Wasn't that Chen?........." *I asked Kai who closed the door when I had heard Chen's voice outside the door. Kai ran to my bed and got under it*

Chen: "What was that for?!!! I can see half of your legs out Lay's bed...." *I opened the door after Kai had closed it. The moment I walked in I turned to Lay's bed and saw him on his phone cracking up as I saw some legs coming out under his bed*

Lay: "Disadvantage of being tall!!!" *I was laughing my out and starting tearing up when D.O walked in* 

D.O: "Is Kai he... Oh! Kai there you are!!! Our turn to use the bathroom... Suho and Sehun are out... Hurry. Wealthy teeth and Bacon are after us and they are waiting...." *I didn't doubt about walking into the room and bring Kai back to our room. I saw his legs coming out of Lay's bed that I wanted to laugh but I keep on talking*

Kai: *I quickly made my way out Lay's bed and ran out the room not waiting for D.O*

Chen: "What's wrong with Kai? Did you guys had a fight?...." *There was a plate with some steamed buns and of course my small mouth had to grab and eat some! I grabbed one and sat on my bed staring at D.O"

Lay: "He seems to be avoiding you... Want some?" *Why not joined Chen? As I was putting the steamed bum on my mouth I offered some to do. I bitted half of the steamed bun and the other half D.O took it and eat it walking out the room no giving us and answer*

D.O: *I walked out the room and down the hall to the room where probably Kai was at. I enter the room, looked at his bed but he wasn't there. I went to check on the bathroom and saw it was closed and locked. He was in there. Of course I couldn't stay and wait for him so I went back to the room. As I was on my bed I got out a sky blue notebook from one of my drawers. I opened it and placed it on my laps* "Kaisoo... 'He grabbed my neck with one hand and with the other one my waist. I could feel his warm body... I enjoyed having him closed to me..' Ha this punk! He actually see us as this?... but it's just a couple fans create... and we have to do what every idol does.. fan service..."