Where are we?

The nerd BOY in our school is actually a GIRL?! [H I A T U S]

Hi guys! As you all know, I'm on hiatus while writing this chappie.:]

I hope everyone enjoy and please correct me~ :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you and the boy reach the place, you were so shock. The place is a very big mansion with a large pool, a beautiful garden on the side,

and a medium golf field.

"Where are we?" you asked curiously.

He answer, "My mansion." he smirk.

"Come, lets go inside!" he push you inside.

"Welcome Young Master." a middle aged women say to him and bow.

"Thanks." he say to her.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm you~~~~~~~~~." you say and bow to her.

"Annyeong haseyo,  you~~~~~~~~~." she bows back.

"Ok you~~~~~~, let's go." the boy say and took you away from the middle aged women.

You have no time to say goodbye to her. You just smile at her and go away, She bows back at you and watch you being dragged by the boy.

'Isn't he say that he will make me do something... is it will be a terrible? I'm curious yet afraid.' you said in your heart.

Without you knowing, you reach at a dark place. 'I bet this is their crypt.' you said and keep wonder around the place.

"Wait here." he said in dark tone. Suddenly his expression change. He turned into a someone that really different when he's in the car and when he's speaking with his maid.

You just nodded timidly.

'How can he change so fast? He is a really scary guy ever!' you sighed.

'Oh wait! I suppose to hang out with Teen Top like everyday! Aishh! I forgot to text them! *search for your phone* OMG!! Where did I put it?? Arghh! They will be so worried!' 

You started imagine that they will be searching for you everywhere and they will extremely crazy if they didn't find you.

'Aish.. I really need to call them. but, how?' you sigh.

Suddenly you heard footsteps. 'They're coming' you said in your heart. You heart start beating fast. You feel so nervous and scared. You heard that they

will tortured the person they unsatisfied with. Kya~ x_x' 

"Hey you!" one boy shouted. You raise your head and try to looking at them but you can't see their face because it was dark. Real dark.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"you~~~~~~." you answer.

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

"Do I really have to do this?" you asked unbelievable.

"Yes" they answer unison and strict.

"Actually, I don't want to. Please. Just let me go." you stated.

"Ok then. If you don't want to do what we just ask earlier. But, we will never let you go. You will feel the Infinite power. You will suffer in our hands." they laugh evilly.

"Oh and, this thing are secret. Make sure you didn't tell anyone else. Arasso?" one of them order me. 

You nodded.

You just standing there and thinking about your future. And your secret. What will they do to me when they know that I'm a girl? This is so annoying!

When you realize that they are kinda dangerous, you straight run away from the crypt and leave them behind. 

After about 30 minutes running, you felt very tired.

"Ahh... I was so tired from running. I need to stop somewhere and drink." you said. Then you heard someone calling you.

"you~~~~~~!! Where are you?!?!" they shouted. 

I knew this voice. Then you saw L.Joe and the other searching for you.

"Yah! I'm right here!!" you shouted to them and waving your hand to make them easier to spot you.

They running towards you. L.Joe knock your head. "Aww! That's hurt!" you winced.

"You know that's hurt right? What about us? Don't you think that we all hurt too??" he asked furiously.

"Wait,wait. I know that you all mad at me because I didn't call or text you. I'm sorry." you answer.

"Where were you? We looking for you like crazy you know.!" Niel say.

"I know~" you chuckle.

"You still can laugh when we worried about you?" ChangJo asked.

"Yeah. You all should see your face. So funny!!" you laugh.

"My face are really funny??? Really noona?!?!?! kyaahhhh~ I was so shame!" Ricky started his aegyo.

"Okay, okay. We stop here." CAP say.

"Where you go, you~~~~~?" CAP asked nicely but strict.

"Okay. I go to the Infinite mansion." you answer.

"WHAT?!" they asked unison.

"You go to the INFINITE mansion?!?! What for?" Chunji asked.

"Actually, today morning, I accidently struck on of them. So, they boy really angry cause I bump him. And then, they asked me to meet them after school. 

I said that I have to meet you, but they say, no excuses. I have to." you tell them.

"Oh. What did they talked to you about?" L.Joe asked. 

"Uhm.. nothing. It's not important at all. C=" you said and smile.

"Let's go home! I bet my mummy have cooked a very delicious meal today!!" you bring them to go to your house.

L.joe is so curious about the meeting of you and Infinite.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys! It was so bored right? aish.... :|

I'm sorry! But~ I will do my best! :D

Don't be mad at me okay?? I Love You all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gives cookies and ice-cream~and LOVE*