Meet Infinite

The nerd BOY in our school is actually a GIRL?! [H I A T U S]

 

"It's Infinite!!" a girl shout when she saw a group of boys called Infinite walk through the hallway. Yes. It's the jjang of your school.

They have seven member in it. They been called jjang because they know how to fight, how to seduced women in a spilt second, how to overcome their weakness, and.. they are always top 20 in school. One of the member is the principal son. 

"Oppa! naekkeohaja!!!" a girl say without any shame.  'Doesn't she have any shame to say like that?' you asked in your heart. ' She just make us,women feel so cheap... (==') ' you said. Then you heard other confession. "Oppa! let's spend the night together!!" a girl said while hugging one of the boys arm. He qiuckly yanked his arm away from her and said firm but strict, "Don't. touch. me." The girl run away with shame. 

'Muahaha~ she deserve that.' you chuckle in your heart. You just ignore their appearance and take your books with you to go to your class. But unfortunately, you bumped into one of them and your things fell on the floor. The boy shouted at you! "Yah! Don't you have any eyes at all?!" he shouted. 

"I- I'm so- sorry..." you stuttered. You didn't dare to watch him in the eyes. His eyes was so dangerous. "Well,now look, because it was YOU who hit me first so I have to make you apologize." he stated to you. "But.. I just say it......" you said quietly. 

"I don't accept the apologize then. You have to do anything that I say to make me forgive you. Deal?" he asked. 

"But... what should I do then?" you asked back. 'I don't want to be in any trouble with them...' you think. 

"Come and meet me after school today." he demand. "But, after school I have to meet my friends." you answer him.

"No excuses. Or you will be in a great trouble." he whisper in your ear. You just nodded. "Good." he say then leave you.

'Aish.. what a GREAT day! now... I can't escape from them! I don't want to befriend with them! What should I do????' you asked yourself while picking up your things and walked to your class. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- recess time

"Hey,you~~~~~~. I heard you have to meet Infinite today. What did they want from you?" MinWoo asked you. 

"I also don't know... this is killing me! I don't want to meet them." you say to MinWoo.

"What did you do to them?" YoungMin and Kwangmin asked in unison.

"I just hit one of them.. I don't know who is he.." you answer uncertainly.

"What is he look alike?" HyunSeong asked.

"Uhm.. he's.. have a soothing voice and nice smile, like that.. I think so..." you answer him.

"Ahh.. don't worry bout them ok you~~~~~~?" DongHyun say nicely. 

"Ok hyung." you answer simply and started eating.

"you~~~~~ can you teach me how to this?"JeongMin say and pointed the Science question.

"Ok." then you teach him and tell him the answer.

recess time is over. Seven of you heading to your class. The class start to running like always and you enjoy studying. MinWoo was sitting beside you in class slowly feeling sleepy. You pinch his cheek to make him awake. 

"Ow! That's hurt!" he hissed. You just giggled when he rubbing his cheek.

School ended and you feel so nervous. You started asking yourself, 'What will the do to me? Will they me? Oh,wait.. I'm a boy.. here."

You start praying. "Oh god..please save me... don't make they kill me. I didn't something awful. I just bump into him..." when you want to continue your prayers, the boys called you.

"Yah! Lee you~~~~~~~~!!!" 

You gasp. And turn around. "Looks like you didn't forget huh." he smirk.

You just nodded. "Come with me." he dragged you away from your locker.

'God, please save me!!' you scream in your heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Hyun Jae here...!! :]

I have read all the comments! hahaha... I was so happy to read all of your comment~!! Nice comment guys!

haha... yeah... 'your' parents are SOOOOO WEIRD! I think it was weird too... XD

how can I think to make 'your' parents a weird human on earth.. hahaha~ XD

anyway~ thanks for reading!!!!!! I SUPALUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

*give ice-cream* and *bows* :D