Who are you..?

The nerd BOY in our school is actually a GIRL?! [H I A T U S]

Hi guys!!! Hyun Jae here!!!!
first.... I want to say sorry cause I didn't update!!!
I told you guys to read this right? http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/77224

it have all the reason why I didn't update.. :)
seriously... I was bored to death at my appa's hometown... and I didn't bring laptop too....
so... today.. I'm updating! :D expecting something? 
kya~ I'll update now! :D

oh wait....

23 subscribers!!!!!!! kyaaaaaaa~!!!!!! I love you all!!!!! 

*gives cookies and ice-cream*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you taking me?" you asked the boy in an afraid tone.

"Just follow and you'll know yourself." he smirk.

You felt a very dangerous electric shock in your heart because of his voice and eyes. It makes your heart beats faster than ever.

'Kya... he's so scary.. but.... interesting' you said in your heart.

' Yah! you ~~~~~~~~! what are you thinking?? Stop starting to like him! You have promise to yourself that you will not friends with them unless you have too.... ' you started to scolding yourself.

 

Meanwhile at somewhere downtown South Seoul..............

 

"L.Joe hyung~~~ where is you~~~~~~ noona~?? I miss her already! kya~" Ricky asked L.Joe like there is no tomorrow.

"Yah, Ricky!! you~~~~~~~~ noona is mine! Mine only, mine! No one can have her! Even L.Joe hyung can't have her!" Niel shouted from the kitchen.

"Lalalalalala~ I didn't hear you~~~~" Ricky pretended and running around the place. Niel started to chase him.

"Ahhhhhh~~~!!! A bear is chasing meeeeeee!!!!!!!!" Ricky shouted childishly. 

"Aish! Shut up! I also don't know where she is! She always come here in time. She'll never late... but sometimes yes." L.Joe said worriedly.

"Yeah hyung. Where is she? you~~~~~ noona always text us if she not able to come." Changjo also started to worried.

"Yah, Niel! Ricky! Stop running! You make me feel dizzy right now and eat your snacks QUIETLY." CAP threw them a killer look. 

They stop running and eat their snacks. They always being like this. Even Changjo, the second maknae didn't do that.

"Come on L.Joe. She'll be okay. you~~~~~~~~~~ will call us when she got trouble right? So, don't worry." Chunji said and patted L.Joe's shoulder.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back to your situation

 

While being dragging by the boy, you grew furious because you didn't know his name. 

'Wait. I don't know his name. Oh wait. I don't know THEIR name at all! I just know their group name only.' you taught to yourself. 

"Em.. may I ask you something?" you asked the boy.

"What is it?" he asked you back.

"What is your name?" you asked curiously.

He suddenly stop and make you stumbled behind him. He then look at you in the eyes. It makes you shiver.

"You don't know MY NAME?" he asked in an unbelievable tone.

You nodded sheepishly. 

"Um.. yeah. I only heard that .......... Infinite consists of 7 members." you said.

'He will not eat me right? Just because I don't know their name...?' you asked yourself.

"Waa~~ you are the first person in MY school - no, in OUR school that doesn't know our name. Weird." he say in awed tone.

"Am I supposed to be proud of it? Hehe...." you asked while rub your neck.

"HELL NO! What the freak are you talking about?! Of course no! You supposed to be ashamed of it. Pfftt." he barked. 

You jumped a little. He walked away and bought you to his car. 

'Eh? Car?' you shocked.

"Why? My car are awesome right?" he proudly asked.

"Kinda..." you answer.

He then bought you to a place that you never seen.

"Woah........" you look at the place. Did not want to believe what you're seeing right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ finished chapter 3!! 

I bet all of you must been angry like Angry Bird at me cause..........

I didn't tell yet who is the boy huh? haha~ give me the answer~~ I'll pick one that have the most mention.

I mean... I didn't know how to make a poll... just comment whose name you want to be the boy is and I will decide with the one that have the most voted!

oh and the Teen Top member that like you~~~~~~~ who is it? that one also I want you all to decide it for me! XD

kyaa~ what kind of author are me? *sigh* 

ok guys! I hope you all will not disappointed with me! I will do my best to give the best to all of my reader!!! :D

I SUPALUV YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

*gives cookies and ice-cream*
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo