Jealousy

Pretending to be Asleep

WHOOPS MY FINGERS SLIPPED----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokmin sat unhappily on the floor of the practice room, leaning against the mirror and watching two figures discussing something he couldn't hear and didn't want to hear. Soonyoung had been spending a lot of time with Vernon recently. Don't get him wrong, Seokmin loved the living daylights out of the rapper. Sure, Soonyoung and Hansol were like best friends (next to Boo and himself, of course), but it still hurt a bit when they spent all their time together, especially when the dancer’s laughing and smiling was averted away from him. Like a lot of it. Soonyoung was his (cute) boyfriend-- Didn't he have a right to be annoyed? He wasn't jealous at all. Nope, no way. Okay so maybe a little teensy bit. Hardly anything, really. 

He didn't notice someone sit down next to him until he heard a familiar voice. 

“Same.”

Seokmin looked over to find Seungkwan squinting at the duo talking in the corner. The two stared in silence for a while, until Seokmin stood up, extending a hand to Seungkwan. 

“So are we going to steal our boyfriends back or not?”

Seungkwan smiled and raised an eyebrow before taking Seokmin’s hand and getting pulled up.

“I like the way you think, hyung.”

The two vocalists walked over to their lovers, who turned and greeted them. Seokmin quickly scooped Soonyoung into his arms bridal-style as the older squeaked in surprise. Directing his gaze towards Hansol, he grinned and spoke.

“I’m gonna steal him for a bit, kay~?” Seokmin didn’t wait for an answer and his heel, carrying Soonyoung out as the older whined in confusion.

Vernon shrugged and waved them off. “Take your time--” 

Before the halfer could walk away, Seungkwan grabbed him by the collar, raising an eyebrow. “And where do you think you’re going?”

 

Now let’s just say that Hansol and Soonyoung both showed up the next day wearing turtlenecks. 

“You too?”

“Yeah.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I'M SORRY IT WAS SO TERRIBLE ;;;; I should really get people to proofread these for me, they're just getting WORSE AND WORSE 

Idea suggested by Ryuuryuu so YAYYYY >w<