Pretending to be Asleep

Pretending to be Asleep


Soonyoung could hear Seokmin entering the room. Thinking it'd be fun to pretend to be asleep and scare his best friend. The dancer quickly closed his eyes, putting his phone down on the bed and carefully turning it off. Soonyoung relaxed his limbs and steadied his breathing, plotting the surprise.

He could hear Seokmin's quiet footsteps on their wooden floor, and soon he sensed his tall figure standing over him. Soonyoung could technically jump at him now, but there could be a better opportunity... He didn't want to miss it.

He heard Seokmin move, and a blanket was pulled over him, followed with a sigh and the quiet whisper of Seokmin's voice.

"Ah... Soonyoungie, you're going to catch a cold like this.."

He almost flinched- Almost- when the singer gently brushed his bangs aside with his fingertips. Soonyoung didn't expect the gentle kiss placed on his temple and the hushed mumbles that came after.

"Soonyoungie-ah... I love you.. So much.. If only you knew.."

Seokmin didn't seem to notice that Soonyoung suddenly stiffened. He left the room, carefully closing the door behind him, leaving Soonyoung's mind to race a million thoughts per second.