@ epilogue

@ love

Su Ho Ho Ho @kimjmyun12 5h

Look who’s getting his laid @chensaurus

0 retweets . 3 favorites

In reply to @kimjmyun12

Ultra @chensaurus 30s

@kimjmyun12 ! Hey! At least I’m getting myself a boyfriend, unlike someone…

XM @freezingms90 30s

@chensaurus @kimjmyun12 And @Zhang_Lay is getting a new couch!

Ultra @chensaurus 29s

@freezingms90 @kimjmyun12 @Zhang_Lay we could make use of that hmm

Unicorn is @Zhang_Lay 25s

@chensaurus @freezingms90 @kimjmyun12 DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Su Ho Ho Ho @kimjmyun12 25s

@chensaurus @freezingms90 @Zhang_Lay Jesus Christ

 

Baekhyun came over to place a palm on Suho’s shoulder. He was sitting in front of the computer, a browser window pulled on the screen. Baekhyun struggled to see all the small letters because he forgot to bring his glasses.

“What happened? You look stressed?” he began voluntarily massaging the tense muscle around his shoulder. Suho hummed gratefully.

“Chen got himself a boyfriend,” he nodded towards the screen.

Baekhyun paused to gasp and look surprised. “You’re joking right? Who is it?”

Suho sighed. “Xiumin,”

Baekhyun gasped again, more dramatically this time. “That Xiumin? Our senior Xiumin? Oh my god, let me see,” he brought his face closer to the screen and waved Chanyeol over. “Chanyeol, Chanyeol, where’s your glasses? Quick! I need to see this!”

Said guy put down his magazine and walked over to hand Baekhyun his glasses. Instead of leaving some space for Suho to breath, Chanyeol decided to join the crowd and leaned over Baekhyun’s small figure to peek at the monitor. His hands stayed on the small of his hips as he tried to hold his shaking boyfriend. “Contain yourself, ByunBaek,” he chuckled.

Suho sat there, in his chair, looking up at his now decorated ceiling and mourn. And he thought, sadly to himself, that he also needed to get a boyfriend.

 

 

THE END


A/N: First of all, thank you for reading. Second, I don't know anything about IKEA aside from the fact that it's originally from Sweden and Sweden is one of my favorite character from Hetalia. Third, please forgive me for the random twitter display and usernames. Fourth, you've been warned.